Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. (3841 Views)

Need A Cheap HP Or Dell Laptop!! / I Need Hp Spectre X360 Or Dell Xps 13 Or Lenovo Yoga 900 Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by engrFsumtin(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
I'd like to buy one of the two, considering battery life first. Though, I heard that dell batteries last longer + they are more durable,but I was told that the cost of maintaining dell laptops is higher than that of HP, esp when they get spoilt. Dunno how true it is sha.
Which shud i get, between the two, please?
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by Cvesta(m): 3:10am On Sep 26, 2015
engrFsumtin:
I'd like to buy one of the two, considering battery life first. Though, I heard that dell batteries last longer + they are more durable,but I was told that the cost of maintaining dell laptops is higher than that of HP, esp when they get spoilt. Dunno how true it is sha.
Both are great..HP has more aesthetic quality and equally durable and the other is slightly more durable..but however all my hp laptops have served me well ..all lasting for several years except I decide changing them..i would advice any of the two..give me a call and I could help solve your PC debacle sir
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by Lexusgs430: 3:33am On Sep 26, 2015
engrFsumtin:

If you are opting for Dell, Latitude or Precision series only.
I love Dell products, very easy to fix.
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by engrFsumtin(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Cvesta:

Both are great..HP has more aesthetic quality and equally durable and the other is slightly more durable..but however all my hp laptops have served me well ..all lasting for several years except I decide changing them..i would advice any of the two..give me a call and I could help solve your PC debacle sir
Thank yhu very much, sir. I'm grateful
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by engrFsumtin(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Thanks. Was told that dell products are difficult to fix, though.
Wadyu think?
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by Lexusgs430: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
engrFsumtin:

Thanks. Was told that dell products are difficult to fix, though.
Wadyu think?

Laptops are generally easy to fix. Dell needs a lot more screws coming off, but that does not make it difficult. The easiest laptops to work on, in my experience are Samsung laptops.
By the general rule of thumb, laptops share common parts, it's the aesthetics that simply looks different.
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by engrFsumtin(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Laptops are generally easy to fix. Dell needs a lot more screws coming off, but that does not make it difficult. The easiest laptops to work on, in my experience are Samsung laptops.
By the general rule of thumb, laptops share common parts, it's the aesthetics that simply looks different.
Alrite... I get it now. Thanks broda
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by Olarewajub: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lenovo got the best laptop out there.
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by Cvesta(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
engrFsumtin:

Thank yhu very much, sir. I'm grateful
you are welcome sir
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by Decibel: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Get money go for Samsung series 9(ATIV BOOK)
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by Cvesta(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Only the Dell Inspiron and XPS series appeal to my eyes
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by Lexusgs430: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Cvesta:

Only the Dell Inspiron and XPS series appeal to my eyes

I would vote for Latitude and Precision.

1 Like

Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by engrFsumtin(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by engrFsumtin(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thank you.
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by engrFsumtin(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I would vote for Latitude and Precision.
I would vote for Latitude and Precision. [/quoteHello, sir... Pls, recommend fine laptops with good battery life for me. Could be either HP or DELL..
Price range...... 70 to 80k

SPECS
500hdd
4gb ram
15.6 in
Thank you.
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by Lexusgs430: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
engrFsumtin:
I would vote for Latitude and Precision. [/quoteHello, sir... Pls, recommend fine laptops with good battery life for me. Could be either HP or DELL..

SPECS
500hdd
4gb ram
15.6 in
Thank you.

For normal use or a combination + gaming?
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by Cvesta(m): 4:42am On Sep 29, 2015
engrFsumtin:

SPECS
500hdd
4gb ram
15.6 in
Thank you.
I have an HP ENVY dv6 with 6gb,750gb beats audio etc within your budget..call or WhatsApp 08089657971
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by engrFsumtin(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thanks... Finally settled with hp 250 g3
Re: HP Or Dell?.... Advise Me, Pls. by Victorynet1(m): 5:55am On Apr 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If you are opting for Dell, Latitude or Precision series only. I love Dell products, very easy to fix.

I wanna buy dell laptop latitude E4510 4GB RAM BUT DON'T KNOW IF ITS OKAY THE BATTERY LIFE SHAA

(1) (Reply)

Between HP And Dell / All London/USA Used Laptops. *pay On Delivery - Lagos And Ogun State. / My Laptop Buying Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.