Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

For Those Going Through Rough Times Please Don't Ignore This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Going Through Rough Times Please Don't Ignore This (526 Views)

Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell / Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Going Through Rough Times Please Don't Ignore This by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 26, 2015
Here is a verse that teaches us wonderful
truths on how to deal with tough times.
“But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.” ( Job 23:10 )
When God is Silent Many times in our life, we experience the silence of God: it could be an unanswered prayer, a death of a loved one, a sickness or a situation where we are about to give up and feel that God is so far away. How should we look at this?
The Spirit of God and the Word of God gives us a powerful account from the Bible that serves as a good encouragement for those of us who are undergoing tough trials. His Word serves as a two-edged sword which can pierce deep down to our hearts.
Job is a powerful book that is filled by life-
giving Spirit. Since every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God is important, it is very crucial that we carefully consider every detail of its message. Our text starts with a very important yet often neglected word that interestingly conveys a meaningful spiritual message. This word is the
word “but.” As short as it seems, it connects us to the statements of the previous verses that highlights the unfolding drama of Jobs plea.

Visit the link below for continuation of this message
http://liveschanger..com.ng/?m=1

1 Like

Re: For Those Going Through Rough Times Please Don't Ignore This by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Shemano

I'm on the verge of giving up on life. I'm contemplating suicide.

(1) (Reply)

Child Sexual Abuse, The Plague We Must Send Back To Hell! / Talk To Your Troubles... / God's Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.