Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

2face Begs Don Jazzy, D’banj To Make One More Hit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Begs Don Jazzy, D’banj To Make One More Hit (411 Views)

D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Olamide,wizkid And Davido Who Has More Hit Tracks / Is It Time For D’banj To Hang It Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Begs Don Jazzy, D’banj To Make One More Hit by angelawoko(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2015
If you are one of those who have for years, yearned for a come back, then this should excite you as 2face Idibia has pleaded with Don Jazzy and D’Banj to make one more hit together. The pop icon made the plea during the all star concert held at the Eko Hotel to celebrate his fortieth birthday alongside Star Radler and thousands of his fans, ‘All that one wey una dey do, I no send una, my own be say, make una drop one more hit’, he said.
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/2face-begs-don-jazzy-dbanj-to-make-one-more-hit/
Re: 2face Begs Don Jazzy, D’banj To Make One More Hit by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Loool..so 2face can't speak good english again? #JustKidding. I love this guy so much.
Re: 2face Begs Don Jazzy, D’banj To Make One More Hit by Coldfaya(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Anticipating
Re: 2face Begs Don Jazzy, D’banj To Make One More Hit by JewelRegi(f): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2015
Don Jazzy!! Well it will be nice

(1) (Reply)

'Asa's Album Was The First Music CD I Ever Bought With My Money':Korede Bello / Wow!!! 2 Year Old North West Bakes A Colourful Cake For Kim Kardashian / Big & Slaying: Who Already Know Who!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.