Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (52588 Views)

Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me / John Dumelo: 'I Give My Tithes To The Needy, They Need It More Than The Church' / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by axcer: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
“I pay my tithe and I’m proud I pay” - D’banj tells Daddy Freeze at Omotola's 40th birthday party

In this hlarious video, D'banj who performed at Omotola Jalade's 40th birthday last night took time out to look for Daddy Freeze in the crowd to address the controversial tithe issue.According to Dbanj, “I pay my tithe and I’m proud I pay and I don't care what they do with it"

See the video below....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfF-rqrl8KF/?taken-by=goldmynetv

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/pay-tithe-im-proud-pay-dbanj-tells-daddy-freeze-omotolas-40th-birthday-party

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by axcer: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by DWJOBScom(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin grin

This is good and that's my stand too

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Ekiseme(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Una don hear

Gwazikwa ndi yard unu

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by ItzPrinceIB(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
And Do You Think This Whud Help Us In The Upcoming Election?

11 Likes

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by ikemesit4477: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
axcer:
“I pay my tithe and I’m proud I pay” - D’banj tells Daddy Freeze at Omotola's 40th birthday party

In this hlarious video, D'banj who performed at Omotola Jalade's 40th birthday last night took time out to look for Daddy Freeze in the crowd to address the controversial tithe issue.According to Dbanj, “I pay my tithe and I’m proud I pay and I don't care what they do with it"

See the video below....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfF-rqrl8KF/?taken-by=goldmynetv

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/pay-tithe-im-proud-pay-dbanj-tells-daddy-freeze-omotolas-40th-birthday-party

His tithe card or I can't believed it!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Chrisbeks: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Well done bangalee!! You're a wise man. People like freeze and his supporters have been blinded by the devil. May God continue to lift you up Eja nla!!

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Shakushaku1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dbanj could actually be the contrast of the kinda image he's been portraying.

Olamide once said in an interview that he's always seeing dbanj read his Bible in devotion every morning.. Imagine, Koko master o.

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Megatrix: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Freeze is a confused fool

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by chriskosherbal(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dbanj has said his mind .

18 Likes

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oya freeze counter what he said face to face now, not on social media where ur power and backbone is

See the way he's smiling and laughing sheepishly like a sissy that he is

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Flexherbal(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ok.

Na you know how you go use your money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by 1zynnvn(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
nice, but dbanj it doesnt make sense if after paying the tithe you go and knack olosho while living on the edge. while paying your tithe set other parts of you life right. Im also talking to myself. Bless y'all

17 Likes

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Benekruku(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2018

No wonder his career nose dived!

They were telling him his tithe will boost his audience instead of him to get busy in the studio, he was paying tithe

73 Likes 14 Shares

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by macino1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Your money. Your business.
Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Who cares?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by nairalanduseles: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
make D banj go siddon when he was relevant why e no pay that time ......now e ready pay anybody wey fit promise am say him career go resurrect...........

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Xisnin(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
No wonder his businesses didn't thrive, instead of hiring able hands he relied on "blessings" from tithe.

18 Likes

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by martineverest(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
isn't dbanj's father,deacon oyebanji,a deacon in winners' chapel?

why won't he campaign for tithing and offerings,when he was raised and fed with tithes?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by ademusiwa3r: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by hisgrace090: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
I love givers.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by BruncleZuma: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

This dead horse still dey chop whipping?

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by clemmonce(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
ikemesit4477:
His tithe card or I can't believed it!
not all churches uses tithe card. just pay and indicate what you are paying for.. #Ipaymytithe.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Flexherbal(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
macino1:
Your money. Your business.
True talk.
Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by hokafor(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
I dont believe you, if it was Don jazzy that said this they could be elements of truth in it.

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by xrisdgreat(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
see as daddy freeze is smiling sheepishly!
Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Newboss(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
That's a shame to any real pastor collecting his tithe! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Lilimax(f): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
Pay your tithe to escape poverty embarassed Period! Nuff said.
Not a must though or under compulsion but it works for me. cool

6 Likes

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by nerodenero: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin grin.

I'm surprise Freeze hasn't reacted to this like chemical that he is. I get it, I dbanj is a top artist abi!!! Yeye dey smell.
Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Xisnin(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
hisgrace090:
I love givers Sheeples.
Fixed.
Real givers give to the needy, while sheeples give to the wealthy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
GOD BLESS GANBALEE MORE AND MORE

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebayo Faleti Is Dead / Tinubu Gave $30,000 For Moji Olaiya’s Burial / Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.