Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,230 members, 7,825,892 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win (2525 Views)

Arsenal Vs Barca Who Passes The Ball Beta / El Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barca [0 - 2] on Sat, 10th April / Real Madrid(2) Vs Barca(6) On Saturday 2nd May: Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by EbeleAmobi(f): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2009
Chelsea vs barca
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by Lifeboy2(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2009
Hi Ebele

Nice post weldone. look Barca will surely will pull down chelsea, with the present of MESSI, ETO, AND HENRY we are updated. but if i may ask u whose fan are u,

As for me I a m a full BARCA fans, others nairaland lets here more, this is a fight between the so call England defending champions and Spain Warriors,.

gr8 post

Uwem(aka LifeBoy) senatoruwem@yahoo.com
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by switch47(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2009
First   of all   if you want an intelligent answer go to barca thread------or an incredibly stupid response go to chelsea thread!!

CHELSEA HAS POSTPONED THEIR DEMISE AND BURIAL long enough--------THIS IS TIME FOR CHELSEA TO DIE!!   a team that conceeded seven goals in two consecutive games does not deserve to win anything!!   BARCA TO ELIMINATE THEM!!    AMEN!!
cool cool

the good thing is that the more the fake victories the higher the high hopes and the BIGGER the disapointment grin grin chelsea will fall big time with nothing to show at the end of this season!! AMEN!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by kayality: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2009
Barca we defeat chelsea by god grace
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by ogazi007(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2009
lets wait and see pple.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by Zero2(m): 1:31am On Apr 19, 2009
i don't see barca playing chealse as a big deal for barca will triumph over chealse with easy. Chealse could receive the greatest defeat of their lives if they play barca thye way they played against liverpool at the bridge. I see barca moving into the final and ripping off arsenal or man u without mercy. Barcelona is too hot for any club right now and with players like xavi, eto, henry, iniesta and the wonder kid (lionel messi) barcelona are unstopable. Chealse please play with caution so that the game will end only 3 or 4 nil in favour of barca or else barca will net goals as if they where playing basket ball. Chealse please be warn!!! mercy now wears LIONEL and no longer MESSI thus there won't be any room for mercy at all. Chealse fan take this warning to your coach for it's very important.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by Nwazo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2009
Looks like this one is virtually unanimous. Barca are on fire at the moment. Chelsea might have a chance now that Drogba has finally woken up or if Henry,Messi, Eto and other star players from Barca get injured, but God forbid bad thing. I want to watch a fair and sure to be amazing match!
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by PurestBoy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2009
Dear Mancienne,
Its so unfortunate you are starting your European club experience in such a sad note, blame no one except Kenyon for putting you in this position even great Ashley stylishly dodged. Don't no one will blame you cos the greats too have one time or the other been disgraced by this WONDER called MESSI.No matter hat happens that day, make sure you still have the confidence to surge ahead in football world. I pity you and i wish you all the best aftermath the match. Cheers, Purestboy
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by calvinR: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2009
To all u barca fans and chelsea haters, u all made made mouth b4 JUVE-CHELSEA and LIVPUL-CHELSEA games and yet, CHELSEA made thier ways, surely chelsea can make way thru barca too with their play like shepe drunkard style, all ball up and not down, who could stop DROGBA? PUYOL? abi una yeye VALDES kipa, na up ball chelase go follow una play oooo, shay be una know, anyway, Expect the Unexpected !!!! because una baba livapul wey commot una last 2 seasons even come and cry go, anyway, Enu o she Durella, wiat till dat day, Love u all !!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by omoboy08(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2009
Just forget about barca, English teams are unstopable. Rem hw Sir Alex dealt with dem last season even with the so cald dribler. Man U 4life
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by shezy(f): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2009
switch47:

First   of all   if you want an intelligent answer go to barca thread------or an incredibly stupid response go to chelsea thread!!

CHELSEA HAS POSTPONED THEIR DEMISE AND BURIAL long enough--------THIS IS TIME FOR CHELSEA TO DIE!!   a team that conceeded seven goals in two consecutive games does not deserve to win anything!!   BARCA TO ELIMINATE THEM!!    AMEN!!
cool cool

the good thing is that the more the fake victories the higher the high hopes and the BIGGER the disapointment grin grin chelsea will fall big time with nothing to show at the end of this season!! AMEN!!
why do you hate chelsea so much?
hope you are not like this generally
what if they win will you die?
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by bigfather(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2009
shezy:

why do you hate chelsea so much?
hope you are not like this generally
what if they win will you die?

He'll definately stand in front of a fast moving DANGOTE truck with a full load of cement ! grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by switch47(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2009
FIXTURES

Chelsea - Everton 22/04/2009
West Ham - Chelsea 25/04/2009
Barcelona - Chelsea 28/04/2009
Chelsea - Fulham 02/05/2009
Chelsea - Barcelona 06/05/2009
Arsenal - Chelsea 09/05/2009

Chelsea - Blackburn 16/05/2009
Sunderland - Chelsea 24/05/2009

Chelsea - Everton FA cup

THE GAMES IN RED WILL BE A BAD RUN FOR CHELSEA!! WATCH OUT!! cool cool I said-----did i get it wrong?? lets wait and see------OH they almost got to the promised land but the BLIP will come and they (Chelsea) will end up with NOTHING!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by olokun(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2009
Chelsea will always be on top.We have done it before and we are still going to do it this time around.With the likes of Lampard, Shinning Drogba,John Terry,Essien and others am a winner

Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by olokun(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2009
Up Chelsea!!!!!

>>>> www.sportnewsreports..com

Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by switch47(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2009
CHELSEA WILL BE DISAPOITED AT THE END OF THIS SEASON!! BARCA WILL ELIMINATE CHELSEA FINALLY----THEY HAVE BN LUCKY SO FAR!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by switch47(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2009
switch47:

CHELSEA WILL BE DISAPOITED AT THE END OF THIS SEASON!! BARCA WILL ELIMINATE CHELSEA FINALLY----THEY HAVE BN LUCKY SO FAR!!

Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by Dammyray(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
Never talk so but i think so
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by onelexydo: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2009
dammy ray wettinn u dey talk i go beat barca forget the sriker na wettin every body the talk for the champions league when chealsea meet juventus haaa i pity chealsea but to God we flog them again the liverpool the hottest we beat them again now barca haaaaa wettin chealsea go qualify for the final and by God grace we go collect the european champion league teka am your father yansh
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by switch47(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2009
BARCELONA WILL ELIMINATE CHELSEA!!

Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by Meldrick(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2009
CHELSEA WILL CHEW BARCA
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by switch47(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2009

CHELSEA HAS POSTPONED THEIR DEMISE AND BURIAL long enough--------THIS IS TIME FOR CHELSEA TO DIE!! a team that conceeded seven goals in two consecutive games does not deserve to win anything!! BARCA TO ELIMINATE THEM!! AMEN!!
cool cool

Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by Meldrick(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2009
Woe unto you chelsea haters, today u shall be put to shame and your mouth shall be clipped.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by switch47(m): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2009
[b]The only advantage chelsea had in the encounter is that they are very powerfull physically using ugly football, which makes it difficult for most decent attack to penetrate without been roughly muscled off the ball. ala Rugby/ witchcraft soccer

chelsea dont play they just win (says xavi) and not a few sport analysts share this opinion- the blues are good at winning games, but they dont make good viewing,the Blues have been able to record some impressive results so far but they do not play play in the same crowd pleasing way as the Blaugrana side do,chelsea employ an effective style of playing but not at all attractive,Nou camp did not change tactics just to ensure that they neutralise the non- pleasing playing stamford bridge side.

CHELSEA IS A DISGRACE TO ENGLISH FOOTBALL (play anywhere belle face pull and drag football)AND IF THEY TRY TO ATTACK AT STAMFORD BRIDGE THEY WILL BE DESTROYED And if they also try to commit 12 players in their Box 18 they wont be so lucky that time because the goals will go in then!!

TRUE CHAMPIONS PLAY TO WIN ------MUMU CHELSEA PLAYS NOT TO LOSE!! It is a two leged affair------BARCELONA IS CLEARLY A BETTER TEAM THAN CHELSEA AND THEY WILL BEAT CHELSEA RIGHT THERE AT STAMFORD BRIDGE[/b]
Re: Chelsea Vs Barca Who Will Win by olokun(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2009
As it happen we played draw but at my home expect winning!!!
Up Chelsea

>>>>>>>> www.sportnewsreports..com

(1) (Reply)

Champions League : Inter Milan Vs Tottenham Hotspur [4 - 3] On 20th October / Borussia M'gladbach Vs Bayern Munich (3 - 1) On 20th January 2012 / Arsenal Vs Hull City [3 - 0]On Saturday 19th Dec 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.