Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) (5482 Views)

Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) / Burnaboy And Cynthia Morgan Finally Shares A Kiss..(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by gistparrot: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2015
Be Careful Who Gives your Baby a Kiss! See what happened to this Baby After Receiving Kisses From Family Member
Do you let strangers have mouth to mouth contact with your baby? A mum has learnt the hard way after her baby contracted herpes by kissing a family member .Claire Henderson, a mother from Doncaster, England posted pictures of her newborn to Facebook .She captioned the pictures with a message to moms as to why it’s important to not let anyone, including friends and family kiss your baby:....

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/be-careful-who-gives-your-baby-a-kiss-see-what-happened-to-this-baby-after-receiving-kisses-from-family-member/

1 Share

Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by okonja(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmmm, oga gan ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Hmm!
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Shebarh(f): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2015
This should be on FP
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Kingtim(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmm in other news my girl friend is pregnant for me

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hope the dad isn't the culprit
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kingtim:
Hmmm
in other news my girl friend is pregnant for me
Then go and commit suicide, stop spamming the forum with your stupidity. angry

4 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Kingtim(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
pained dude. Lele
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Rukemi291:
Hope the dad isn't the culprit
It most likely the mother, she is just yet to know the poor kid got it from her.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
No way.
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by dammywapes(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
This one is strong
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kingtim:
pained dude. Lele

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by hendrixxx(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
knockout
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
really serious!!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by ShakurM(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kingtim:
Hmmm
Guy..

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Iyamar(f): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
people are damn wicked
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by alexis007(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
How person go dey harbour herpes for mouth?

The person never brush teeth since dem born am ni undecided
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lieeeeeeeshocked
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by ozy4christ(f): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
sound warning
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Crocz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is heartless...and the gods are angry! angry
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 27, 2015
alexis007:
How person go dey harbour herpes for mouth?

The person never brush teeth since dem born am ni undecided

too much LICKING of pucci can be a culprit.

We have GENITAL herpes and herpes LABIALIS(lips)

NOW when u lick an infected Pucci, u pick up the pucci strains with your lips and whom ever you kiss becomes a carrier until a diseased state is established.
Most times disease is established when one's immunity is compromised.

Genital herpes is highly recalcitrant to treatment.
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by khassy(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2015
gistparrot:
Be Careful Who Gives your Baby a Kiss! See what happened to this Baby After Receiving Kisses From Family Member
Do you let strangers have mouth to mouth contact with your baby? A mum has learnt the hard way after her baby contracted herpes by kissing a family member .Claire Henderson, a mother from Doncaster, England posted pictures of her newborn to Facebook .She captioned the pictures with a message to moms as to why it’s important to not let anyone, including friends and family kiss your baby:....

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/be-careful-who-gives-your-baby-a-kiss-see-what-happened-to-this-baby-after-receiving-kisses-from-family-member/

who should now kiss D baby
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Lilyomi(f): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2015
The person should av kisd the forehead since he/she was not the mother. I think this is herpes simplex. Is a viral condition so the child's immunity should be strong. Maybe they wl help boost it. More reason why neonates were hidden in the room years back.
Re: Be Careful Who Gives Your Baby A Kiss! See What Happened To This Baby (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Kingtim:
Hmmm

You must be the first donor of the spermatozoon to fertilize an egg in history.. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Gbenga Adeboye & KSA Recording Together In Studio In Early 90s / Wizkid Or Davido Who Is Better?? / Photos: Meet Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa Hotshots And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.