Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch (24195 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looking Fabulous At Iyanya's Album Launch / Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Iyanya Under Fire For Serving Hennessy & Groundnut At His Album Launch (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by caslord(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kudos cheesy
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by mrtimycc(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Carnality and Worldliness. Inasmuch as i congratulate davido on his fame and success but God is calling this young man called davido to Repent and sing the gospel and his latter end shall be more glorious than this.
Is that so?... And you're calling on him on nairaland!!!
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Na which one of dem be davido?
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by zingov: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
This girl needs lotion... baaad undecided
I feel u bro de kukus dey open like dictionary
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by teeghurl(f): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
black yansh. She needs to go 4 original cream grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by zingov: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
I feel u bro de kukus dey open lk dictionary but becareful na anytime mess fit tk fly out

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by drnoel: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Carnality and Worldliness. Inasmuch as i congratulate davido on his fame and success but God is calling this young man called davido to Repent and sing the gospel and his latter end shall be more glorious than this.

U are funn6
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by DikSeen(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Kk
I don hear u
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by DikSeen(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
teeghurl:
black yansh. She needs to go 4 original cream grin
I've got *some*
Check out my profile pic wink
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by ModiKen(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Holup!

Holup!!

Jus holup!!!

So Davido should sing gospel songs?! shocked

grin grin grin Very funny. Please crack another joke.
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by DikSeen(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
DrGroove:

but with gospel music,he won't be rich! who will buy his albums? He wil have to be performing free at events,he won't be able to smoke,drink n womanize anymore..how will he stay alive?

Same question the Baba Dudu on my profile pic is asking grin

That prof need some weed(s) lol grin
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by bxcode(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
HOW MANY PEOPLE IN LONDON WERE THERE?
MAJORITY OF LONDONERS DID NOT EVEN KNOW DAVIDO WAS IN LONDON.[/size]
Don't mind them with there over blown news. Not even one hundredth of Londoners were in that event. Shut down London indeed. Lies from the pit of hell. undecided
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by beyoncausme: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
nice one keep doing what you know how to do best....
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by DrGroove(f): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
DikSeen:

Same question the Baba Dudu on my profile pic is asking grin
That prof need some weed(s) lol grin
see the small dick u are sampling.
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by lekan29ice(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
kkk?
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by Atmmachine(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
HOW MANY PEOPLE IN LONDON WERE THERE?
MAJORITY OF LONDONERS DID NOT EVEN KNOW DAVIDO WAS IN LONDON.[/size]

The people who don't know Davido was in town were the lame Londoners.
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
DrGroove:

but with gospel music,he won't be rich! who will buy his albums? He wil have to be performing free at events,
the God that called him to the ministry will provide his needs.
:

he won't be able to smoke,drink n womanize anymore..how will he stay alive?
dont tell me that you have not read in the bible that friendship with the world is enmity with God. Dont you know that the pleasures of this world are for a reason but whoso ever does the will of God abides forever.
Heaven is real, hell fire is real. Repent and believe the gospel.
If you dont understand the power of the gospel, quote me orsend me a pm and i will expound the gospel to you which is able to set you free..
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by Isomerizm(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

the God that called him to the ministry will provide his needs. dont tell me that you have not read in the bible that friendship with the world is enmity with God. Dont you know that the pleasures of this world are for a reason but whoso ever does the will of God abides forever.
Heaven is real, hell fire is real. Repent and believe the gospel.
If you dont understand the power of the gospel, quote me orsend me a pm and i will expound the gospel to you which is able to set you free..
Oga abeg shut up.
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by AMvanquish: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Didn't even know he was around... undecided
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
@Davido nobody can love u like i do...
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by DikSeen(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
DrGroove:

see the small dick u are sampling.
That's its relaxing mode, ask ayoswit how far about the "action size".... She can't take it all, I swear grin
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by youngambi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
someone hlp me tell d girl wit d red panties DAT no mata how black person bleach , I'm nyash must black..na d print b dat
Re: Photos From Davido's UK Album Launch by estellinas(f): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY Apologizes To Keke Ogungbe And D1 Over Grammy Awards Joke / Pepsi Unveils Tekno As Its Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.