Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (51286 Views)

A Nairalander Presents A Gift To Fayemi, His Mentor. See Pics / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by tiwaz(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2015
President Buhari introduces former Governors Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State and Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers State to his grandchildren during the Eid el-Kabir celebration in his ancestral home, in Daura, Kastina State Thursday.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=9250

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by 4reala(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2015
And so?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by greatness22(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2015
And so?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2015
4reala:
And so?

..............So that Wike can go and jump inside Lagoon (In Oba Akiolu's voice)

159 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Beremx(f): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Amaechi the lion Of Ubima and slayer of Jonathan and PDP.

The man who gives Wike and Mama Piss sleepless nights. grin grin

I hail you sir!

God bless our dear President!

Lalasticlala,over to you

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2015
greatness22:
And so?

.........So that fayose should go and die( In Adams Oshomole's voice)

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by demolaprof(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2015
It's really cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Ok!! But How does this move Our Country Foward?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by coolitempa(f): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2015
skelewu404:
mehn those girls fine o Vaseline on my mind

Sick bastaard........moderators should ban this handle immediately.... angry

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by wasco24: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by dave2meek(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
Amaechi always standing like an house boygrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by fratermathy(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
Amaechi be like:
Instead of him to introduce me to the world as a minister, he's here introducing me to his grandchildren. Anyway, make I smile small make e nor probe me. grin (that awkward smile)

He keeps thinking:
If after everything my name nor come out as minister, children go loss o.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by efilefun(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by osaslord500(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
cry
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by ruggedboy01: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
Fine children sha,
hope they are in school, unlike their grand dad who is an illiterate cum terrorist grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Pritibox: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
Ok o.

Now that he has done the introduction, oya amechi, you can kiss your bride..

http://blog.pritibox.com
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by EmagNig(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
cool family

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by coldsummer: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2015
There's something about this man you just got to love. PMB that is.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by brainpulse: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Another bad news for the chronic wailers and negative minds this weekend grin grin. Some people will look at your picture in life and have headaches and heart attack while you are travelling meeting kings and presidents. Amaechi God de for you

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by damton(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2015
what a lovely children. Hope they imbibe their G . daddy's honesty.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Amaechi of all people

The judas iscariot of South south

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2015
coolitempa:

Oh yea, holier than thou.... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
God bless the First Family.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by nuru6ix(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
coolitempa:

that skelewu is a psycho, gay and paedophile.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by ruggedboy01: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Beremx:
Amaechi the lion Of Ubima and slayer of Jonathan and PDP.

The man who gives Wike and Mama Piss sleepless nights. grin grin

I hail you sir!

God bless our dear President!

Lalasticlala,over to you
APC zombie

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by chinex276(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
ok ooo... Nothin dey happen.

Gud morning nairalanders

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by hemartins(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
buhari is always Happy.
I see him living up to a 100years.
sai baba

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by nawtibownie: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Okay, but why is this on FP?
Re: Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2015
Fine picture!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Shehu Shagari: Monday Declared As Public Holiday / IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.