Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Blog Writers On Android Programming And Development Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Writers On Android Programming And Development Wanted (323 Views)

Get Your Complete Web Development/android Programming Videos Cheap / Student Bloggers And Blog Writers Needed: / Web Designers, Developers, & Blog Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Writers On Android Programming And Development Wanted by nollyj: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2015
I am looking for someone knowledgeable in android who can write tutorials on android programming and development.

The tutorial will be of high quality and around 1800 word counts or above (which will include code snippets and images ).

This is a sample tutorial that will help you understand the kind of work you will do - http://inducesmile.com/android-snippets/android-login-and-registration-with-php-and-mysql/.

No copying of content online.

If you have what it takes to write quality tutorials on android development, you can contact me through this email address tosca207[@]gmail.com for further discussion about price.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I NEED Facebook Nigerian Photo Likes. Call Me If You Can Deliver @ Cheap Rate / Discover How To Make Websites Load Fast In Google Chrome On Android / How To Get Up To 100,000 Youtube Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.