Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs (88841 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by MizMyColi(f): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Breasst be like wetin dem wan take kill mosquitoes. grin

Modifiedsmiley
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by harry509: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
akksplendor:
What this bride wore to her wedding has caused major debate on social media with many saying it was inappropriate. She is not alone, as the bridesmaid herself displays her goodies too. Is anything really wrong with this
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/bridesmaid-sparks-controversy-on-social.html
booby 4 sale oooh.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

HIAN!!!!ANYWAY,JUST "PLAYING" WITH YOU! kiss kiss
YOU TOO VEX SEF grin grin grin

OSHISKO!GREET YA WIFE FOR ME.

why are u so obsessed with me na by force?
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by ylaa(f): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
REAL EYESORE
Tallesty1:
Eyesore.

The pastor that wedded them is also sick in the head.

He should have cancelled the wedding, House of God is not a place to expose your blossoms.

You can go naked in the streets if you like but not in the house of God.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Ijaya123: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
She might as well tied her towel instead. Arrant nonsense.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:

why are u so obsessed with me na by force?

*DAYDREAMING* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
EVEN IF I GO CELIBATE FOR 10 YEARS AND THEM BRING YOU NAKED COME MY FRONT ,MY KPEKUS GO SHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!YOUR MUMULITY DEY KILL VIBES!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Keepshining(f): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
akksplendor:
What this bride wore to her wedding has caused major debate on social media with many saying it was inappropriate. She is not alone, as the bridesmaid herself displays her goodies too. Is anything really wrong with this
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/bridesmaid-sparks-controversy-on-social.html
This bullshit can not happen in my country.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

*DAYDREAMING* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
EVEN IF I GO CELIBATE FOR 10 YEARS AND THEM BRING YOU NAKED COME MY FRONT ,MY KPEKUS GO SHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!YOUR MUMULITY DEY KILL VIBES!!!

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by ogaprime(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
I am sure this wedding wasn't done in a church. You can wed anywhere and anybody be the pastor in such wedding. The important thing is to sign marriage certificate.

I can bet no bride on earth can wear trash like this in Redeem.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by bxcode(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
wasco24:
The pastor and the husband love it

So what is your business
Stop promoting bad things. What if the people you mentioned are blinded from the truth, you will totally ignore them because they love it?
What she did is practically indecent. Tell people the truth!
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=38399405][/quote]

ALRIGHT! I DON TIRE SEF.MAKE I GO DRINK BEER! SEE YA DARLING! smiley
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by davidque007(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
searching4love:
SHE MUST BE AN IGBO LADY. THEY ARE FOND OF EXPOSING THEIR SAGGED BREEAST IN THE SOUTH EAST. I HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES AND THEIR WOMEN ARE SMELLY

Your comment is so disheartening. Why are some Nigerians so tribalistic! What do u gain from taking such an idiotic jibe at another tribe. I'm not igbo, but I can't stand such insolent and disgraceful ethnic prejudice. For the record igbo women aren't dirty and smelly at all (no tribe is), if you met any smelly one then it must be a case of like meeting like. You need help
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
I wonder whr dis world is going. I bet all the guys in dis wedding will sure have a wonderful day evn if dey are served rice without meat
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Charly68: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
The church is getting worldly & the world is getting churchy ...what an eye saw !
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Tallesty1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
lordsbiz:
wow, you are really sound in the head. No wonder what could give you the courage to insult a man of God because of an ordinary gown or bossom, na bossom we never c before? I will try as much as possible not to insult you. But next time dont abuse your freedom of speech to bring down others you hear my son. In life we need to learn how to accept other people and correct their flaws in love. Remember my son, the anger of man worketh not the righteousness of God. And if you need milk, pls be free to share in the anointed milk factory of the brides maid, the bride is married. *winks*
Abeg forget that side.

How are you sure that he's a man of God?

Have you not read the part of the bible that says "Not everyone that calls me Lord will enter the kingdom of God"? ?

Christ did not correct those that turned the temple of God to a market place with love, Rather he got angry, drove out their animals and turned their tables.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by blacq2009(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
kikies:
I suspect my pple from Ghana to do dis
Ghanaians are not this immoral. Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by lordsbiz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Abeg forget that side.

How are you sure that he's a man of God?

Have you not read the part of the bible that says "Not everyone that calls me Lord will enter the kingdom of God"? ?

Christ did not correct those that turned the temple of God to a market place with love, Rather he got angry, drove out their animals and turned their tables.
in other words, are you telling you are God, so you have the authority to judge and condemn men like you? (if you dont know, judgement belong solely to God, with the measure you judge same shall be mete unto you. If you are wise you will stay away from judgemental word. Remember, the bible says a perfect man is a man who can keep/control his tongue)
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by cococandy(f): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
I wouldn't wear that at all at all. But I'd definitely mind my business. Shey the man and their pastor and church members didn't complain.
And the lady is happy with her dress.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by kaziblake(f): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Saggy bust
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by hemarnuael: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Eyesore.

The pastor that wedded them is also sick in the head.

He should have cancelled the wedding, House of God is not a place to expose your bosoms.

You can go naked in the streets if you like but not in the house of God.
Does dat luk lyk an house of God, dat's a garden
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy sexy!
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by femi4: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy sexy!
Trash
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by gbishman: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
this is useless man, he has shown the world the he can never be in charge of his home. What an eye saw
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Tallesty1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
lordsbiz:
in other words, are you telling you are God, so you have the authority to judge and condemn men like you? (if you dont know, judgement belong solely to God, with the measure you judge same shall be mete unto you. If you are wise you will stay away from judgemental word. Remember, the bible says a perfect man is a man who can keep/control his tongue)
I really like this chat.

Bro, how do you know that one is a criminal?

I really need the answer
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by IceDude(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
The most annoying part of this show of madness is the condition of their bweasts.........How person go dey sample water melons wey nor dey inform? embarassed
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by logica(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lol. This is how you know couples who met in the club.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by SemuhleB(f): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
One of the disadvantages of being big breasted. Everything looks obscene especially when wearing boobtubes. But at the end of the day it's her body and her life so if she wants to wear such I don't know why it should be any of your concerns to be honest
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Learn from the royal family of England.See how Kate covered her body on her weddin day
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by daveP(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Such and eyesore.

See i cant even type correctly again.

Later some ladies would give that usual punchline

"Inasmuch my husband is comfortable with it, then what's your own?!"

endtime tinz
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Progress2468(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
In harrysong's voice *even your boo get e Boobs*
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Awoofawo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
E wo ti yin ni be ti o ba ti bi okoyawo ninu no problem, nothing consign you. E gbe oju yin soun jare, awon o ni iwokuwo radarada. In oder to live long learn to mind ya biz grin grin angry angry
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
IF this is TRUE.. Then

GOD has to PUNISH the officiating ? Pastors.
Anyone involving GOD, should be punished.
May GOD punish the ? Husband severely.

May the Ladies involved have MEGALOMASTIA.. . since they crave for visibility.

When they will visit Nairaland with their complains, FATHER punish them more

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.