Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs (88817 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Nigerian Lady's 20th Birthday Photoshoot Sparks Online Controversy / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Pennywise(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2898641_skimpybridalgown_jpeg8db7a59c9684008b595b85f409db1a97

That boob looks soooo familiar. I congratulate the dude sha.
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Epatty(f): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrBasketball:

Before you vex too much... Happy birthday.
wow... Am so grateful. Tnx a million. U make me scared o, on hw u knw

1 Like

Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by MrBasketball: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Epatty:
wow... Am so grateful. Tnx a million. U make me scared o, on hw u knw
Why won't I know? grin smiley
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Epatty(f): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrBasketball:
Why won't I know? grin smiley
Nw am scared o... Lol
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by MrBasketball: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Epatty:
Nw am scared o... Lol
Don't be scared... Why you mind knowing me? cheesy
Re: Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs by Epatty(f): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2015
MrBasketball:

Don't be scared... Why you mind knowing me? cheesy
guess u knw me already... Its a beautiful day n I wish u a successful one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) / Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.