Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

As A Mother, Will You Do This To Your Son? PIC - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Mother, Will You Do This To Your Son? PIC (874 Views)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Mother, Will You Do This To Your Son? PIC by cnwokike(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Is this right?

Re: As A Mother, Will You Do This To Your Son? PIC by alonzoiv(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ashley is in trouble

1 Like

Re: As A Mother, Will You Do This To Your Son? PIC by 5minsmadness: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
^^^Yes she is cos she's going to get pregnant as mom just burst the condom with that pin she used.

5 Likes

Re: As A Mother, Will You Do This To Your Son? PIC by kossyablaze(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
I hate anything with dat name TROJAN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Mother, Will You Do This To Your Son? PIC by babywhite(f): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
parenting 401 hmmm I wouldn't do that,I rather tell her what my mom told me
Re: As A Mother, Will You Do This To Your Son? PIC by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lol...I love to have a mother in law like this...very open and loving...but she put the pin in the condom tho, now it's punctured grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Mother, Will You Do This To Your Son? PIC by kehnton(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
cnwokike:
Is this right?

That condom is punctured, the mother wants to have a grabs child. [color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: As A Mother, Will You Do This To Your Son? PIC by IAmBhijay(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
5minsmadness:
^^^Yes she is cos she's going to get pregnant as mom just burst the condom with that pin she used.
Epic!!!
Re: As A Mother, Will You Do This To Your Son? PIC by IAmBhijay(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
5minsmadness:
Epic!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When People Keep Telling You / Tell Us The Most Unique And Funny Moment With Your Granny's / (photo) Girls What Will You Tell Me,yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.