Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

A Topic For The Ladies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Topic For The Ladies? (867 Views)

HIS PROPOSALS WERE REJECTED THRICE BUT THE LADIES ARE TRYING TO COME BACK TO HIM / Time Is Up! An Important Topic For Discuss I Learnt At A Conference for IWD / Topic For Discussion: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Topic For The Ladies? by ayogabriel(m): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2016
Hello All,

So couple of time, friends have come to visit me, and after eating, the guys just go to kitchen and drop the plates, I don't even care if they wash it or not, I do it my self and sometimes I tease them to doing there dishes. So coming to girls, they come over, and after eating they drop there plates( unwashed) some gfs just end up clearing the kitchen and some just drop the plate, few that slept over wakes up in the morning without the thought of clearing the kitchen.

Do you think it's cool to approach the said ladies at least the courtesy of the guy cooking and they dropping the plates for him to clear up because the apartment belongs to him. Or I should just quietly, do my thing, and next time I pay them back, by the decree of cook and wash your food and plate. (lol)

Back to been serious, do you guys think it's expected of ladies to always clear up the kitchen at the host place, which of course depends on the relationship between the guy and the lady or there isn't a big deal about it. It's just dirty dishes right? But we all see it as one of the tedious of kitchen duties.
Re: A Topic For The Ladies? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2016
If I have guests in my house, I do not expect them to do anything. If they want to lend a helping hand, fine, if not, fine too.

4 Likes

Re: A Topic For The Ladies? by ayogabriel(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mindfulness:
If I have guests in my house, I do not expect them to do anything. If they want to lend a helping hand, fine, if not, fine too.

I am not referring to guest(s) gfs, bf's is what I am talking about.
Re: A Topic For The Ladies? by 5minsmadness: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
ayogabriel:
Hello All,

So couple of time, friends have come to visit me, and after eating, the guys just go to kitchen and drop the plates, I don't even care if they wash it or not, I do it my self and sometimes I tease them to doing there dishes. So coming to girls, they come over, and after eating they drop there plates( unwashed) some gfs just end up clearing the kitchen and some just drop the plate, few that slept over wakes up in the morning without the thought of clearing the kitchen.

Do you think it's cool to approach the said ladies at least the courtesy of the guy cooking and they dropping the plates for him to clear up because the apartment belongs to him. Or I should just quietly, do my thing, and next time I pay them back, by the decree of cook and wash your food and plate. (lol)

Back to been serious, do you guys think it's expected of ladies to always clear up the kitchen at the host place, which of course depends on the relationship between the guy and the lady or there isn't a big deal about it. It's just dirty dishes right? But we all see it as one of the tedious of kitchen duties.

One of the qualities of a good well brought up girl is that she is domestic i.e she knows on instinct that she should cook and clean up in the kitchen, more so if she is your gf and is planning to be with you for the long haul i.e considering marriage. Unless you don't mind washing and cooking while your wife sits and waits for her meals, now is the time to start weeding the chaff from the good seed. You may think it's cool now when she's sexy and beautiful but she doesn't know how to do simple house chores but trust me all that sexiness will fade after a few years and you realise you married someone that cant take care of you homewise.

A girl is supposed to be able to take care of such things. So watch those your girlfriends well and start picking which ones will be good for just sex and the special one u will want to proudly take home to mother.

1 Like

Re: A Topic For The Ladies? by goldenone(f): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
How many gf's do sleep over at your place You are too mouthed! Back to the question; If I go visiting a male friend for the first time I WON'T do the dishes! After several visits, I get acquainted with his kitchen and the likes then I MAY! It does not mean anything anyways!
Re: A Topic For The Ladies? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
ayogabriel:

I am not referring to guest(s) gfs, bf's is what I am talking about.

You mean to say that they come regularly to chop and go? cheesy
Re: A Topic For The Ladies? by tee59(f): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
5minsmadness:

One of the qualities of a good well brought up girl is that she is domestic i.e she knows on instinct that she should cook and clean up in the kitchen, more so if she is your gf and is planning to be with you for the long haul i.e considering marriage. Unless you don't mind washing and cooking while your wife sits and waits for her meals, now is the time to start weeding the chaff from the good seed. You may think it's cool now when she's sexy and beautiful but she doesn't know how to do simple house chores but trust me all that sexiness will fade after a few years and you realise you married someone that cant take care of you homewise.
A girl is supposed to be able to take care of such things. So watch those your girlfriends well and start picking which ones will be good for just sex and the special one u will want to proudly take home to mother.
Yes, dat is true. Charity begins at home.

(1) (Reply)

Is she really a MONSTER! !!! / Don't Rush. / SOLD...Neatly Used Bravo Baby Car Seat (bought Brand New) For Sale @ 9k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.