Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will (2022 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by benedicts(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Please read this summarized story and advise the wife: shortly before they got married, I told her husband to. Be patient and not rush into mariage not know the lady was 2months pregnant. The guy claimed he has prayed about. It and GOD told him to marry her that even if its pofpof and pure water, he would serve at reception. Because he is. A well known CAC pastor, I let him had his way believing he is acting to faith in GOD.
3 months into the wedding he started complaining that the family of thegirl didn't respect him. Amonth later he started complaining thatthe. Girl was cheating on him. 2 months after the girl came crying. That the pastor doesn't stay at home again. 3 months after naming ceremony, the pastor. Packed out of the house. A family meeting was called, the pastor. Refuse to show up for d meeting. I then adcise d girl to serve the pastor a court warrant for penalisation since he did not cater for the child and mother again. The. Lady was bankrupedt and could not sustain the business she built. For hersef before the marriage. Since then till now, all family and friend effort. To settle the home was futile. The lady latter confessed the she had aborted 3 times for pastor before wedding, that was why she doesn't want to abort again. For him. Their baby girl is now 3+yrs and have still not seen thepastor. Latest news of him as at 2days ago was that he is living with another he impregnated. The info was looked into and confirmed. What. Should we do? Should we tell the legal wife? Should. D girl arrest him or what? Please advise on what should be done because she doesn't know now that the pastor have impregnated another mother of one, even the pastor is. Being called after the name of the woman's daugther. Let a lone for me, I want to call the legal wife and tell her. Of what happened.
What's your. Advise pls
Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by OCTAVO: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Wetin concern us na? I really don't know the advice you want people to give you. angry
Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by 5minsmadness: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
What do you mean by "Pastor"?

benedicts:
Please read this summarized story and advise the wife: shortly before they got married, I told her husband to. Be patient and not rush into mariage not know the lady was 2months pregnant. The guy claimed he has prayed about. It and GOD told him to marry her that even if its pofpof and pure water, he would serve at reception. Because he is. A well known CAC pastor, I let him had his way believing he is acting to faith in GOD.
3 months into the wedding he started complaining that the family of thegirl didn't respect him. Amonth later he started complaining thatthe. Girl was cheating on him. 2 months after the girl came crying. That the pastor doesn't stay at home again. 3 months after naming ceremony, the pastor. Packed out of the house. A family meeting was called, the pastor. Refuse to show up for d meeting. I then adcise d girl to serve the pastor a court warrant for penalisation since he did not cater for the child and mother again. The. Lady was bankrupedt and could not sustain the business she built. For hersef before the marriage. Since then till now, all family and friend effort. To settle the home was futile. The lady latter confessed the she had aborted 3 times for pastor before wedding, that was why she doesn't want to abort again. For him. Their baby girl is now 3+yrs and have still not seen thepastor. Latest news of him as at 2days ago was that he is living with another he impregnated. The info was looked into and confirmed. What. Should we do? Should we tell the legal wife? Should. D girl arrest him or what? Please advise on what should be done because she doesn't know now that the pastor have impregnated another mother of one, even the pastor is. Being called after the name of the woman's daugther. Let a lone for me, I want to call the legal wife and tell her. Of what happened.
What's your. Advise pls

Someone called a Pastor wouldn't do any of the highlighted above.

Your "Friend" is not a "Pastor".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by lilmax(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Iranu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Why can't she divorce him?
Arrest him for what?
Some ladies. Why's she fighting tooth and nail to cling to someone that has no respect for her?
She could have dissolved the marriage on grounds of abandonment if she wanted to.

Instead of cutting her losses now and moving on.

Well you could tell her. See if it hastens her decision to move on. Not that it will change anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by pet4ril(f): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ist of all, he's not and never be a pastor. (2) the woman should confront him and the new girl he impregnated (3) she should divorce him legally and allow the man to take responsibility for the child

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by benedicts(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Thinking same way, thanks sis.
pet4ril:
Ist of all, he's not and never be a pastor. (2) the woman should confront him and the new girl he impregnated (3) she should divorce him legally and allow the man to take responsibility for the child
Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by benedicts(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
How will she move on wen. The guy is looking. For ways to hold d lady responsible for his actions
cococandy:
Arrest him for what?
Some ladies. Why's she fighting tooth and nail to cling to someone that has no respect for her?
She could have dissolved the marriage on grounds of abandonment if she wanted to.

Well you could tell her. See if it hastens her decision to move on. Not that it will change anything.

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by yetseyi(f): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
The "pastor" is not a christain.
Which true pastor will have sex with his fiance not to talk of aborting a baby 3times.
You didn't mention anything about him saying she's no longer the will of God in your post.

I just hate it when people lie against God

Anyway back to your question, Telling her will make no difference there's really nothing she can do about it. She should just make sure the guy assumes responsibility for the child that's all, however she feels wants to go about it but getting him arrested is out of the question.

Judgement will start from the house of God

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by benedicts(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2015
Hmmmm, if I wasn't there when he. Was ordained. And annointed, I. Would doutedsame. Trully a. Pastor. Won't do such, but he has done it now. How. Do. We help thelegal wife?
5minsmadness:
What do you mean by "Pastor"?

Someone called a Pastor wouldn't do any of the highlighted above.

Your "Friend" is not a "Pastor".

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by benedicts(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2015
Yea, sorry for missing that part. When I. Approached him, he told me frankly that GOD ask him to leave her that she is not. His. Will for him. I reminded him of his auterances when I told him to be patient not knowing he was rushing to get married with her to cover the shame of impregnating his fiance before wedding.
How will the girl make him take up responsibilities of the child when they don't stay in the same state again? He told us then that GOD asked him to relocate with his family to another. State, getting there, he dumped them and disappeared. He dnt want to see d lady at all. My sister, what will she do in this case?
yetseyi:
The "pastor" is not a christain.
Which true pastor will have sex with his fiance not to talk of aborting a baby 3times.
You didn't mention anything about him saying she's no longer the will of God in your post.

I just hate it when people lie against God

Anyway back to your question, Telling her will make no difference there's really nothing she can do about it. She should just make sure the guy assumes responsibility for the child that's all, however she feels wants to go about it but getting him arrested is out of the question.

Judgement will start from the house of God

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by RoyalRoy(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2015

Pastor Nakson!!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by yetseyi(f): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
benedicts:
Yea, sorry for missing that part. When I. Approached him, he told me frankly that GOD ask him to leave her that she is not. His. Will for him. I reminded him of his auterances when I told him to be patient not knowing he was rushing to get married with her to cover the shame of impregnating his fiance before wedding.
How will the girl make him take up responsibilities of the child when they don't stay in the same state again? He told us then that GOD asked him to relocate with his family to another. State, getting there, he dumped them and disappeared. He dnt want to see d lady at all. My sister, what will she do in this case?

This one is a bit strong oo, God help them.

But God doesn't lie. So how come God told him to marry and also leave her.

I think the Lady should pray since it seems all efforts for him to take responsibility are in vain.
Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
cococandy:
Arrest him for what?

I don't even know what the op is saying.

But I'm very sure you are right.

OP pls listen to this.
Coco is my A list student grin
Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chillisauce:

OP pls listen to this.
lol
Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by EfemenaXY: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chillisauce:

OP pls listen to this.

I'm telling you.

This "true" story na story-story....STORY. Once upon a time, there lived an @OP who would dream up tales to get feedback for his JSS3 Literature assignment.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by benedicts(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
I am kinda confuse sef, I have called the lady and inform her of her husband deeds. Now sheis cryingand seeking advise fromme.
yetseyi:

This one is a bit strong oo, God help them.

But God doesn't lie. So how come God told him to marry and also leave her.

I think the Lady should pray since it seems all efforts for him to take responsibility are in vain.
Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by EfemenaXY: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
benedicts:
I am kinda confuse sef, I have called the lady and inform her of her husband deeds. Now sheis cryingand seeking advise fromme.

Why are you so involved in this? What's it got to do with you?

Or are you the "woman" in question masking as a man on here?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by benedicts(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Its complicated, I. Sat as a father for the pastor during the wedding ceremony. I hope u understand now?
EfemenaXY:

Why are you so involved in this? What's it got to do with you?

Or are you the "woman" in question masking as a man on here?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by benedicts(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Is that how you have been framing stories for your primary 1 students? cheesy I don't pretend and I don't decieve people, this is best way I can get. Advise. For d cheated lady.
EfemenaXY:

I'm telling you.

This "true" story na story-story....STORY. Once upon a time, there lived an @OP who would dream up tales to get feedback for his JSS3 Literature assignment.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by 5minsmadness: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2015
benedicts:
Its complicated, I. Sat as a father for the pastor during the wedding ceremony. I hope u understand now?
That "Pastor" is most likely schizophrenic.

If he is indeed a pastor then he has elders in the church that he listens to. Let those elders know what is going on and let them call him to order.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by benedicts(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2015
That is another issue, he is no longer under ant. Church, he just got a small. Space where he wants to plant. His own church.
5minsmadness:

That "Pastor" is most likely schizophrenic.

If he is indeed a pastor then he has elders in the church that he listens to. Let those elders know what is going on and let them call him to order.
Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by Zehner(f): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Pastor Nakson!!!!

grin grin grin

o my days! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2015
lilmax:
Iranu

Abasha......

I don't even knw wat to say, dis will of God and pastor says dis and dat makes me sick

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by 5minsmadness: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2015
benedicts:
That is another issue, he is no longer under ant. Church, he just got a small. Space where he wants to plant. His own church.

And he wants to start a church with THAT KIND OF BACKGROUND??

No wonder so many people look down on Christianity nowadays.

He had elders he was previously under before he grew wings. Report to them. Let it be thier burden. Wether he is no longer under them or not wouldn't matter. They are obligated to call an erring brother back to the flock or threaten him with his new congregation knowing the truth. He shouldn't bring disgrace to the body of Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by Creamish(f): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Pastor Nakson!!!!

grin grin grin

Lolz..Im actually trying hard not to laugh here.. Dunno who is funnier.. d OP or the Pastor.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by MrsDoctor: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
This will make you more angry https://www.nairaland.com/2630071/kind-mother-inlaw-2

benedicts:
What's your. Advise pls
Re: Her Husband Claimed She Was Not GOD' S Will by gidjah(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
LET HIM BE CALLED 'ANATHEMA'!.PLS ask the lady to move on, she also didnt help the young minister at all.she also contrubuted to his downfall,she could have help him outa of that devilish situation, but she chosed to enjoy that short moment of sinfull pleasure with him and now see were it all Landed them!!sin is Deceitful,Sin is a Moker of Destiny,Sin is a SINKER!!SHE WILL HAVE TO SHARE IN THE PORTION OF THE REWARD TOO!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Bro/friend/son Seriously Needs Your Help / . / Should I Allow My New Wife Take This Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.