Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) (60244 Views)

Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) / Risper Faith Shows Off Her Famous Curves (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Nonybb: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
R
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Crocz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Smart
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by missdebs(f): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
Linda please marry me embarassed
I'll foot the bill, get you a range, anything for you dear embarassed
Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa embarassed
i aint sayin he a gold digger... but he aint messin with a broke diva

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hug transformer angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by styless(f): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Ijaya123: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
How does this help Chelsea fc right now?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by damyzino(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Looking gorgeous as always....oh I'm referring to the gate grin
you can come to house and apply for a job ..... i need a gateman grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Senatorkelvin(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Some jobless haters are just tribal focused tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
missdebs:
i aint sayin he a gold digger...
but he aint messin with a broke diva

Shooooooot!, I gets down for my Linda embarassed

I don't care even if she like "Get down boy go 'head get down, get down boy go 'head get down" cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by missandra(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
She looks good....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Jonalistic(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
So so black gate evrytime.aunty linda no time oo.but den no dey change d colour of d gate?
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by killzone(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
The usual black gate
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by jimohibrahim(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
damyzino:

you can come to house and apply for a job ..... i need a gateman grin
Hmmm thanks, I'm employed already
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
I love the black gate grin
undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by gmy2k: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
How come we keep hearing of Linda of Ikeji & never hear of Seun of Nairaland? Is Ikeji more popular than nairaland? When is Seun gonna step out, wen will he come out from d closeths ? ?? ?? ?? ?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Linda n this her heaven's gate smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Linda Black gate ikeji that's good
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by AfroBlue(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
i got the biscuits and gravy ready for ms linda grin

linda>
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by akatekpe(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
This babe got hot legs..me likey kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by rhapzidy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lyk, watsup wit her blog... Itx been down...?
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
I love her bag is all....
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by nelsonguru: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Designers at work. Such a beautiful lady
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
I thought it meant her actual boyfriend's jeans.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Why she no dey shave her armpits now?
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by kadree(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
Arrrggghhh!! D gate again! Hian!
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Kingsasian(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
That's my bae!
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by mediachirps(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
How old is this woman that you are still talking about the boyfriend?
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by mykohayz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
in camera.

Q Pretty sure the black gate is more famous than her personality in camera.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by diasporaauto: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Had a successful meeting with her @Beverly Hills few days while in the USA.

Pics @ twitter.com/protere

www.africaautomall.com
info@africaautomall.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by jewelbaby55(f): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
She is so cute dark and lovely natural beauty
Re: Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
She's ok sha
I give her -1/10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos / Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.