Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Adorable Picture Of Will Smith As A Baby (toddler), Shared By His Wife Jada Pink - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Picture Of Will Smith As A Baby (toddler), Shared By His Wife Jada Pink (414 Views)

Will Smith's Wife 'jada Pinkett' Goes Topless On Live ( Don't Open In Office) / Bikini Photos Of Jada Pollock. Wizkid's Favorite Baby Mama / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Picture Of Will Smith As A Baby (toddler), Shared By His Wife Jada Pink by AOmoniyi: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
The celebrated actor as a toddler, picture shared by his wife Jada Pinkett Smith ::: Today, as he turns 47, she returned the favour, but this time, she shared his never-seen-before photo as she celebrates him. “I’m not going to pull out the calculator like you did but know this,” she began, “you have 100 percent of my heart and the rest of my days. Happy birthday, you exceptional man. Over the last five years, their marriage has been reported to be on the rocks, but their public display of love and loyalty, plus Will Smith’s acerbic response to the last rumour, set the records straight...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/adorable-picture-of-will-smith-as-baby.html

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Peter Okoye Strikes Down Police Advice On Flaunting Wealth [photo] / Lady Gaga Stuns In Red For The Premiere Of AHS (photos) / Respect To The Great Lucky Dube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.