Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

#pstcups! DJ Cuppy Shares An Inspiring Message Wif Teens At Jesus House Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #pstcups! DJ Cuppy Shares An Inspiring Message Wif Teens At Jesus House Church (411 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares One Of The Hate Messages She Got In Her Dm / D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel / "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#pstcups! DJ Cuppy Shares An Inspiring Message Wif Teens At Jesus House Church by emmylaah74(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
There is so much we know about DJ Cuppy but there is still so much to find out.
The 22-year-old DJ shared a short snippet of herself preaching to teenagers of the Jesus House Church in Chicago with her main message being from Philippians 4 vs. 6:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

DJ Cuppy shared the video on Instagram and captioned ‘Pastor Cups Sharing Phillipans 4:6 So Amazing Preaching To The Teens At Church! Thanks For Having Me! #CuppyOnAMission #ProudChristian #Chicago’
source...http://www.naijainn.com/2015/09/pastorcups-dj-cuppy-shares-inspiring.html

(1) (Reply)

'Asa's Album Was The First Music CD I Ever Bought With My Money':Korede Bello / Wow!!! 2 Year Old North West Bakes A Colourful Cake For Kim Kardashian / Big & Slaying: Who Already Know Who!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.