Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide (6777 Views)

Your Sister Is Sooo Confused, Read And Advice / Pls Help A Sister.i Need A Job / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by enesty(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
U Guys should please help me. Am in abuja but ready to relocate, please friends
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by AsherStorm(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2015
Haboseyday:

Are u in whatsapp?

Yes 08060389161
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by veeluv2015(f): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
The way people just open their mouths and say they'll commit suicide. SMH
The ones wey commit am no do announcement. Y'all think its easy? Suicide ko.

1 Like

Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by dnacrystal: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

Help me too pls...
Bsc Biochem from OAU...
Can relocate to anywhere but I'm presently in abeokuta ogun state
Hey bro, in which semester did u do IT SIWES
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by AsherStorm(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
dnacrystal:
Hey bro, in which semester did u do IT SIWES

Not a semester thingy for OAU bch, its just the 3 months session break after part 3.

1 Like

Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Batunce: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thank you to all that care to help her, may God always help.
I went through the thread, and I was impressed by the acts of those Persons with good heart.
May God bless all that concerns you.

2 Likes

Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
ignis:
My dad used to say that anyone who tells people he/she wants to commit suicide is never ready to commit suicide.
True talk sis.
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
God bless y'all that helped that assisted, y'all are wonderful and may God bless y'all
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Pidggin(f): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
God bless all the destiny helpers on here
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by mario2k(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
She has no excuse to commit suicide,Halogen security is recruiting with an attractive salary.
Pls call this number 08141326968 the recruiting officer.
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by NnamdiN: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
mario2k:
She has no excuse to commit suicide,Halogen security is recruiting with an attractive salary.
Pls call this number 08141326968 the recruiting officer.
can I send this to someone? If yes, where's the location.
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 08, 2015
All is well...I perfectly understand how she feels...although not from the age perspective...but the job thing...it's frustrated too...Abeg make we help our selves nl

Pls any admin or sales job abeg make una help me too cry cry
Re: Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide by chyegems(f): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
I pray she gets d help she need. I ve alsobbn searching for job for a while now. Pls anyone who can help should quote me. Bn idle for years. I read political science.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Placement At Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation Nig / Recruitment Alert! Tellers Needed! / Aptitude Test At Compovine Technologies Ltd This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.