Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Giving Birth In Brazil (2520 Views)

Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Birth In Brazil by toniabest(f): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
Citizenship is a funny thing. It’s a completely unfair that we don't have control over it, but one can still have control over where one's children can be born,which can directly set them up for a lifetime benefits.Take Brazil for a example;
Any child born in Brazil is automatically a Brazilian citizen… which makes them entitled to a Brazilian passport.The most fortunate of it, is that even the parents of a Brazilian child, living in Brazil for roughly one year, can also qualify to apply to become a naturalized Brazilian. Isn't that GREAT?

Brazilian passport on it's own comes with a great BENEFIT.

It’s one of the most valuable travel documents in the world. Everyone loves Brazilians; they can go almost all over the world visa-free. President Obama has even put Brazil on the list of countries which will soon be part of the US visa waiver program.

Also, it’s a country that one can easily blend in. This country is made up of nearly every race,so there is nothing like racism in Brazil.

Apart from that, Brazil has a very unique statue in the world.They are very kind, good, welcoming and accommodating. Never have I encounter people as good as Brazilians .

Most importantly, being a Brazilian citizen entitles one to live, work, and enjoy all the incredible opportunities of this thriving country.
Moreover, Brazil is on its way to becoming one of the most important economies in the world.

Furthermore, giving one's child dual citizenship is the best gift one can ever give to one's child. The greatest part of it, is that Brazil government makes it possible for one to retain the first citizenship while taken up their own citizenship unlike so many other countries that requires one to renounce their first citizenship before taken up theirs.

This is definitely something to think about, especially if you’re considering having children. After all, your kids have to be born somewhere. And if you put some serious thoughts on this, which i just pointed out and plan strategically, you could set them up for life.

The purpose of this page is that if you are among people that will love to give birth to this lovely country but you are scared of how to cope in a foreign country ,our team is here to help you out. All you have to do is concentrate in enjoying your process of going into motherhood, every other thing will be taking care of by our team, from picking you up from airport and taking you to luxury home where you will stay until you give birth. Our team provides all the services one needs to be comfortable in Brazil until giving birth. After giving birth, we still help in the process of obtaining you baby's document and passport. All these will be obtain in a reasonable price.

Feel free to like us on our Facebook page, you can also chat us on WhatsApp with this number : +55 11 981683643 or through our email tootonia1@hotmail.com for any kind of inquiries.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by opeyemioluwatoy: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Please I need more information about giving birth in Brazil because am 25wks pregnant, planning to deliver my baby in Brazil and I already have my visa but the problem there now was that our plan before was to go to my brother-in-law in USA but I was refused so I decided to go to Brazil instead but my Hubby and our son is nt with the Brazilian visa so I want to ask if it possible for them to benefit the Brazilian passport if they join me before I put to bed or after I put to bed and again is it a place that I'll be conducive for me and my family to stay for the year, can we get something to do, will it be easy for us to cross from there to USA. Please
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by awash: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Please I need more information on the cost and procedure about giving birth
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sheguru(f): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
@awash, opeyemioluwatoy, how did you get your visas. I sent you both P.Ms, I need to use a reliable source. Expecting your quick reply.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by toniabest(f): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
hello for you guys asking the about the price and procedure is quite simple here you don't pay a dime to give birth,but you need someone to navigate for you based on language and accommodation I tell you is a big heck! if you are interested in these service let me know .Also if you can prove to visa officer that you have legible occupation and you have documents to back it up what stops you from going directly to apply for the visa?most of these agent you are seeing are dupers I always advice people against using them after all people still apply for USA visa themselves and still get positive reply there is no big deal in obtaining Brazil visa that is all am saying

cheers!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lovetrust(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2016
honestly, I am interested in knowing the steps to take for a Nigerian to travel to Brazil for child birth...

from visa to accomodation to best public or private hospital that promotes natural birth and abhors surgical birth and general cost...

likewise other necessary info worthy of note...

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

National Association Of Resident Doctors (NARD) Have Vowed To Continue Strike / Share The Funny News You Got About Ebola Virus This Morning / Iaso Tea Fat Burner.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.