Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Simple Steps In Becoming An Affiliate Marketer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Simple Steps In Becoming An Affiliate Marketer (833 Views)

Five Steps In Making Good Impression On Your Resume/cv / Simple Steps To Writing A Good CV For Young Graduates / 9 Simple Steps To Win The Heart Of Your Potential Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Steps In Becoming An Affiliate Marketer by writeups(f): 4:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Hello guys, been a while I wrote at my blog sorry about that. Been quite occupied with a business I found online and also affiliate marketing. My hands has been so full, we shall look into affiliate marketing.
You might have heard of affiliate marketing before or not, whichever the case, I would explain this in a simple form. To be an affiliate marketer means you help a company advertise or promote its products without you either having a blog or owning one. You get paid in commissions depending on the company's rate and the products sold. Here are the steps:

If you're someone like me and wanna succeed in life aside what you do offline I believe you could be an affiliate marketer by just checking out companies like Jumia, Konga, Dealdey, or international companies. Within a month you could make a cool cash of N20000 minimum from several companies.

Gone are the days of brainstorming what product to put out or create, with affiliate marketing, life has been made easier. All you need is advertise a company's product on your friends paid website using the link the company gave you or on your paid blog. Simple.

As I mentioned earlier on, having quite a few numbers of companies you're an affiliate to helps pay those bills and improve lifestyle if you wish to make it your full time business. You don't need to write a superb sales letter, because this is most people challenges, they think they have to be a good blogger, own a website, or create a good sales letter before you hit those cheques. No, some companies requires reviews on their products, all you need is to Google, find out all about the products and get to work. Most companies also need you to just share the link they gave you on several social network, Facebook page or wall, Twitter, Whatsapp, blog/websites etc. The sales you make are known and about 5% or 10% of the products you sold comes to your account.

What you need is an account with any of the Nigerian banks to earn your monthly commission. Stop the complains about scams online, there are lots of genuine businesses still going on. I hope this article helps you take that step of being an affiliate marketer.

Curious to know what made me quite busy, check out http:///1PAqzEg It's just for those who need an extra source of income. This is online marketing, at its very best.
www.joann.sosblogs.com
Re: Simple Steps In Becoming An Affiliate Marketer by MsRemarkable(f): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2015
Nice one OP.

1 Like

Re: Simple Steps In Becoming An Affiliate Marketer by writeups(f): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2015
Thanks MsRemarkable
Re: Simple Steps In Becoming An Affiliate Marketer by femology: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
good write up op. t problem is that these affiliates dont pay per click. i have jumia and konga ads on my blog but yet to get a dime from them.
Re: Simple Steps In Becoming An Affiliate Marketer by writeups(f): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
@femology, how long now
Re: Simple Steps In Becoming An Affiliate Marketer by writeups(f): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
@femology, how long now.

(1) (Reply)

z / Vacancy / Marketers Urgently Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.