Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 27th 2015) From Debtor To Creditor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 27th 2015) From Debtor To Creditor (594 Views)

Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory - 8th -12th Dec., 2015 / Shiloh 2015! From Glory To Glory. / Shiloh 2015 From Glory To Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 27th 2015) From Debtor To Creditor by dallyemmy: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Sunday September 27th 2015) - FROM DEBTOR TO CREDITOR

1.Thank you Father for the grace to be counted among the living, today.

2.Thank you Father for blotting out all contrary hand-writting against my success and well-being in life, and nailing them to the cross.

3.Thank you Father for your word of life and encouragement that you send to me daily.

4.Father, please, forgive all my sins and blot out all my transgressions.

5.Father, let every expectation of the enemies in my life come to null and void.

6.Father, let every garment of debt in my life be removed and burnt to ashes.

7.Let the God of the suddenly, arise for me today and give me a financial turn - around that will dumb- found my enemies.

8.Father, open unto me, perpetually the doors of your favour and overflowing prosperity.

9.Father, whatever is supposed to be alive in my life but dead, let it come back to life today, by the power of your resurrection.

10.Father, whatever the world has concluded is impossible in my life, show them, that with you in my life, all thing are possible.

11. I decree that I shall not die in my affliction, I shall live to declare the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living.

12.Father, remove my name from the book of debtors and make me a lender to nations.

13.Father, today, save souls, comfort the broken-hearted and set the captives free.

14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18).
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 27th 2015) From Debtor To Creditor by Baawaa(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2015
In Jesus Name I prayed, Amen!Amen!!Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 27th 2015) From Debtor To Creditor by sholatech(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Thanks DailyYemmy for the regular open heavens and these prayer point. I await my testimony soon on today's prayers
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 27th 2015) From Debtor To Creditor by dallyemmy: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2015
Amen in Jesus name!
sholatech:
Thanks DailyYemmy for the regular open heavens and these prayer point. I await my testimony soon on today's prayers

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Tithe Collectors. By Femi Aribisala / [#happy] Muharram Imam Hussain 2015 Quotes, Shayari, Sms In Urdu / Is It Right For Married Christian Woman To Say Something Like This To Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.