Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Girls Chiting On Guys - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girls Chiting On Guys (1968 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Chiting On Guys by unyimeausquo: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2015
When you buy your girlfriend
a phone, another man buys her
airtime. "That is division of
labour."
2. When you buy your girlfriend
underwear, another man
removes it. "That is separation of
powers."
3. When you pay your
girlfriend's fee, another man
pays her rent. "That is combined
business."
4. When your girlfriend says she
is not ready for sex, another
man makes her pregnant. What
do we call that?=p e tey I no do BC abeg>=-o

1 Like

Re: Girls Chiting On Guys by chocolateme(f): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Lmao
Re: Girls Chiting On Guys by saaedlee: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2015
but kinda true
Re: Girls Chiting On Guys by IamRespected: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2015
But menh tat last one is wicked, there was 1 like that I dated, she was telling me the V stuff nau, as d learner wey me I be thn I mumunly beleive, wetin end mata? Anoda man impregnated her,evn anoda 1 I also dated tat claimed the V stuff, babe came 2 me when she was seeing her P, me did d needful, for my mind I don disV person pikin; it was lata I wz enlightened thn asked ha nd she did nt deny it, I don sufa 4 girls hand no b small
Re: Girls Chiting On Guys by McCarlito(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2015
The babe washing plate be like "Bros u no see wetin I dey show u"
Re: Girls Chiting On Guys by cana882(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2015
McCarlito:
The babe washing plate be like
"Bros u no see wetin I dey show u"

Bros she dey pour water for drum o... bt in all, na dsame message she dey pass sha

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day Who Can Identify The Moderator Here In Pics / 5 Nigerian Comedians That You Never Knew Hate Themselves So Much (with Pictures) / So Funny..all Those Daddies That Claims 1st Position Needs To Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.