Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Strange! A Mad Woman Wants To..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange! A Mad Woman Wants To..... (982 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) / Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange! A Mad Woman Wants To..... by lifestyle1(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Good day, something strange happened today at the market. A mad woman was following a lady and insist on collecting the plastic rubber she bought. The lady was adviced to return the plastic rubber where she bought it which she did. And the plastic rubber was given to the mad woman. This is not a dream but an eye saw.

Can anyone interpret this ?

Happy sunday.
Re: Strange! A Mad Woman Wants To..... by midehi2(f): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2015
bad omen
Re: Strange! A Mad Woman Wants To..... by Dennygirl: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Here to read comments.
Re: Strange! A Mad Woman Wants To..... by lifestyle1(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2015
midehi2:
bad omen

I thought as much. The girl in question is young and beautiful. Should be in her 20's. What could this really mean ?
Re: Strange! A Mad Woman Wants To..... by Behira(f): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
I really am not gud at interpretations
Re: Strange! A Mad Woman Wants To..... by lifestyle1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Behira:
I really am not gud at interpretations

OKay.

(1) (Reply)

Up And Down Christian Marriage / T.b.joshua 2016 Prophecies Part2 / Please Help Me, My Brother Has Been JAZZED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.