Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. (14189 Views)

How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? / Is There Anything I Can Do To Make Her Believe That I Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Airforce1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
[b]just got back from church only to see this shiit from a familiar hater

I'm for real man.

Ok i get it, you want to show us you got change to flash right?

Or maybe youre mad airforce got so much love from nairalanders...

I don't fake shit... I worked hard all night and day to make my dream come..

While you re sleeping, I'm bussy writting song and rehearsing my new songs.

I didn't fake a thing... You've always been a hater because of the love I get on nairaland.. but its ok.

You said i doctored those photos to deceive people but I'm gonna prové you wrong right now.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by chocolateme(f): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmm.. I don't think the Martyn guy doubted you been an upcoming artist, from my observation on his complaint, he stated that some of the measures you take and displays are deliberate efforts to manipulate and deceive the members of the forum. For example, there is a place where he said you put up informations on upcoming shows but you did not even give the date and venues for your forum supporters to attend or at least come and snap pictures with you.
Pls this is a public forum and clutching at each other's throats is not necessary. Op there is not much extent you can go now just to prove him wrong except to focus on your career ok?

12 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by ATMC(f): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
what's going on?
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1, you are an old member of this forum and I believe nairalanders aren't new to you. Even if you have a solid evidence of a point, some fools will still doubt and beef you know matter how hard you try to convince them.

We your lovers have hailed and encouraged you to keep moving forward, why not leave haters who aren't up to 5% out of 100% that's wishing you well.

JEALOUSY is necessary when ppl wanna be like you but do not gat what it takes…

Ignore them and focus more on your music cool

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Airforce1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
the show started late..

Chuka is my stage name...

Number 15 and 23 on the track list[b]

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by frankay430(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
no vex
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
hehehe grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mployer(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
I see no crowd. Where you singing to the cars

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Aminat508(f): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
hehehe grin
Eyin Werey 100% grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by martyns303(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Liar!!!! Dude why do you always have to lie? Stop fvckin lying.

The thing about lies is that you have to lie another lie to cover up a lie.

Are you performing for the cars? Where is the crowd? I have a friend who is a major show organizer in PH. Just because you are among the guys setting up the stage and testing the instruments and microphones doesn't mean you performed at a show.

You said I am hating and sleeping cheesy dude I will pay for every studio session you will have ever need in ur failed career. You get love based on the lies u feed the gullible, and you have been bursted.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Airforce1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
I worked hard to make people LOVE ME and support my song.

Everyday i stay glued to nairaland.. shouting "join you guys soon"

I bet you thought and prayed i never join them.. but God is my back bone.
And nairalanders helped me too

My second, third, fourth, tracks will drop October..

Just love me dude

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by vayne(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Eyin Werey 100% grin grin
gringrin
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Airforce1, you are an old member of this forum and I believe nairalanders aren't new to you. Even if you have a solid evidence of a point, some fools will still doubt and beef you know matter how hard you try to confuse them.

We your lovers have hailed and encouraged you to keep moving forward, why not leave haters who aren't up to 5% out of 100% that's wishing you well.

JEALOUSY is necessary when ppl wanna be like you but do not gat what it takes…

Ignore them and focus more on your music cool
really? undecided

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Airforce1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
martyns303:

Are you performing for the cars? Where is the crowd? I have a friend who is a major show organizer in PH. Just because you are among the guys setting up the stage and testing the instruments and microphones doesn't mean you performed at a show.

You said I am hating and sleeping cheesy dude I will pay for every studio session you will have ever need in ur failed career. You get love based on the lies u feed the gullible, and you have been bursted.

Im done with you fella
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by libertyfather(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
martyns303:

Leave am alone, watch carefully they are some people in those cars

watch out for my own artist on NL actor and fuji hiphop musician. https://www.nairaland.com/osebaba8 ..... album coming out soon

6 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Afrok(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hehe... this SHOW is sweeter than PERFORMANCE wink

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by crazygod(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce wats up with u? i'm sorry to say...... scratch that.... i'm not sorry, but u're sounding so immature. Guy u never blow jst keep working at it and stop posting pics of u performing for cars.
By the way, who still does alaba mixtape in this digital age?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
mirexxx:
really? undecided
yes
I don't care what ppl say
He is ours here on this forum and I will defend him

Haters everywhere

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by B4UIWAZ(f): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Haters back off

You all wish you were like him Lmaoo

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mtchewwwwwww
I'm here to derail

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1:
I worked hard to make people LOVE ME.

Everyday i stay glued to nairaland.. shouting "join you guys soon"

I bet you thought and prayed i never join them.. but God is my back bone.
And nairalanders helped me too

My second, third, fourth, tracks will drop October..

Just love me dude

Did you contact who I told you to contact?...

No PR is bad PR wink

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
crazygod:
Airforce wats up with u? i'm sorry to say...... scratch that.... i'm not sorry, but u're sounding so immature. Guy u never blow jst keep working at it and stop posting pics of u performing for cars.
By the way, who still does alaba mixtape in this digital age?
libertyfather:

Leave am alone, watch carefully they are some people in those cars
you guys are just jealous because of the love and attention ppl show him here, ever since one of his track has been on FP, haters keep talking but it doesn't stop him from getting there if he is destined to .

Can't you guys just over look things and mind your own business undecided

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Mtchewwwwwww

You bring Jack Daniels come this time? cool

1 Like

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by sinaj(f): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na. Wa o!

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by Airforce1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Did you contact who I told you to contact?...

No PR is bad PR wink

im sorry i had a flat battery..

Was too bussy allà through yesterday...

I will do that today when i get home
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by martyns303(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Im done with you fella

U ran down here to open a new thread to counter what I said, only to be found lying again. I don't hate u fam, I hate the fact that you have to lie to achieve your goals. I asked you to meet me for cash for studio session, you are forming boss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by tpiander: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kini meaning gbogbo eleyi nitori Oloun.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by mirexxx(f): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
yes
I don't care what ppl say
He is ours here on this forum and I will defend him

Haters everywhere
why was he performing in front of cars and not a crowd? minister of defence answer this one abeg

9 Likes

Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1:

im sorry i had a flat battery..

Was too bussy allà through yesterday...

I will do that today when i get home

Ok.... if you want to follow next week's batch of contents, contact her ASAP.
Re: In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. by agarawu23(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
martyns303:

[/s] you will pay for every studio in his career but you aren't noticed in Nigeria even on a simple faceless forum like naira land undecided

Why not focus more on your own unknown future instead of trying to bring him down (which you can't)

Just inform the moderators to put your music on FP too if that's why you wanna pluck out your balls on issue that's none of your business.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / Ekiti Indigenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.