Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 (62833 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Captainswag225(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
redgem:

Arsenal oh!!!
hehehe,, gudluck to ur team, honestly i think their best in the game will be a draw but well anything can happen...... U and i know wenger is such a poor manager, he even lost to man utd during moyes time.
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by redgem(f): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
hehehe,, gudluck to ur team, honestly i think their best in the game will be a draw but well anything can happen...... U and i know wenger is such a poor manager, he even lost to man utd during moyes time.

I don't want to comment on Wenger for now.... But we will give Manchester United tough time tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by VanUrch(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
DrGroove:
Southampton thank you.Even if Arsenal beat my Man u 2moro,no P..My weekend already being made!
Noooo naa.. haba, sure u re really a mancunian?
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chelsea FC losing..Cause,senior Chelsea players miss my physio touch in the dressing room..

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by khattab02: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Man United fans will say: Moyes came to set new records at Oldtraford and plan to set his own. lol...

Well Mourinho is setting his own record by himself.......

1. Before now no team has scored morethan twice at Stamford bridge under Mourinho's tenure.

2. They have conceeded as many Epl goals this season as they did in Mourinho's first spell as manager, 15 in total. This season 17 and counting.......

3. They have kept only 2 clean sheets in 12 games of all competition this season.

4. Only Sunderland(18) have conceeded more goals than Chelsea this season.

Chelsea have conceeded at least 2 goals in 7 of 8 epl games this season the other 2-0 against Arsenal.

This is Chelsea's lowest point total after 8 games in the top-flight since 1978-79 season (4 points). Chelsea were Relegated that season.

#More and more coming.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by pamcode(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
mukina2:

grin grin grin dash me 98k grin grin
See this woman-thief o 98k ko 98kobo ni

but still the way we are going down hen kai i doubt it was this bad under Scolari or di-matteo tenure.
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
[b][size=15pt]Jose Mourinho says now is the time for everyone to remain united as we try to come through this difficult period.[/size]

After today’s defeat to Southampton Mourinho stressed there was absolutely no chance he would walk away from his position. He added stability at the club he loves was the key to turning things around.

He also explained why Willian and Nemanja Matic were withdrawn in the second half today, before naming one youngster he expects to be given a chance in our next match after the forthcoming international break. First though he clarified his own position…

‘No way I resign,’ Mourinho said. ‘No way.

‘Why? Because Chelsea cannot have a better manager than me. There are many managers in the world that belong to my level, but no better. So no chance I run away.

‘Why? For two reasons. One: because I have my professional pride and I know I’m very good at my job. Secondly because I like this club very much. If that’s not the case it could be different, but in the accumulation of both situations I want the best for my club and the best for my club is for me to stay, so I stay.

‘When we were champions last season I said I was going to stay until the owner and the board wanted me to leave. No club can persuade me to leave; no financial offer can persuade me to leave. I’m going to stay until the day the owner and or the board say: "Jose, it’s enough".

‘I said that when I was a champion and I say that now when I am 16th in the table. No chance I resign. That is completely clear.’

Mourinho expects to guide his team to a top-four finish this season

‘I know that you know the history of this club, and you know every time the results were not good there was a change of manager, but when I was contacted to come back, I was told “we have had so many managers and we know you are the best”.

‘I think it’s time for the club to act in a different way, to mark a position: a position of stability, a position of trust. Three months ago we were all together on the bus with the cups. It’s time for us all to be together now at the bottom of the league.

‘I think in December, January, February, we are top four. To be champion will be very difficult, but top four is completely doable. When you are in such a bad season with such a bad start, if at the end of the season you finish in the top four it’s because you kept the balance in a difficult season.

‘For me everything is clear. I have been in football for a long time and the power is always with the owners and the boards in the end. I was taught that from day one in my life, I was coached to understand and respect that all the time.

‘Do the players trust me and feel I am the man for the job? This week we spoke about it and the answer was undoubtful.

‘When the supporters booed the Willian decision, I would so the same as them if I didn’t know Willian was ill and vomiting at half-time and the doctor said it would be difficult for him to continue. If they have a negative reaction I would do the same because the results are not the results we want.’

----Jose Mourinho[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Captainswag225(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
redgem:

I don't want to comment on Wenger for now.... But we will give Manchester United tough time tomorrow
hahaha, i always tell my friendz that arsenal has one of the best squads in the league, ozil, santi, walcott, sanchez, cech, koscielny etc but they never turn up for big games. If only they can turn up tomorrow then they can beat man utd.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by SailorXY: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
redgem:

Arsenal vs Manchester United
sure defeat for arsenal na

as usual cool

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by joshares: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Every chelsea fans

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by joshares: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Every chelsea fans[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Shymm3x: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
litetias:

Me thinks the Chelsea players want Mourinho gone that's why they're so dreadful.

I've seen this happen many times before when these players gang up against a coach and stop playing to his instructions. Before you know it the coach is sacked.
I think it happened to Felipe Scolari.

You're right about the trio of Ivanovic, Cahill and Terry. They were responsible for the three goals conceded. Just awful.

Nah, it is not just the players - even Mourinho seems to be subtly protesting against something. Say what you want about his perceived arrogance (I don't think he is cos he earned the way he speaks and his achievements are out there for all to see except malicious haters) - this is so not Mourinho-esque. You just have to look at the way he keeps selecting Ivanovic despite how obvious it is that the useless fat mug has cost us a lot of games this season.

And some of those players were Fvcking Dr. Eva...that is obvious. I don't know why women can never work somewhere without Fvcking their male colleagues. That is why certain organisations don't employ women loool.

I'm perplexed, to be honest. But it is Chelsea for live - but my season ended today. Off to NFL.
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Bioboy1213(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
edwife:
Goal................

4-0 today is Chelsea day grin
lol
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by AlPeter: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
.......Gbogbo wa ni a l'owo si gbogbo wa ni a l'owo si bi aye Chelsea se baje gbogbo wa ni a l'owo si..........
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Shymm3x: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
ollah1:

Scolari didn't even have a poor run like this before he got booted out. Tell.me why Mou shouldnt suffer the same fate?

Why should he? His achievements at Chelsea are out there for all to see.

Mourinho is Chelsea, Chelsea is Mourinho. He gave us a culture and a style and defined what Chelsea is today. Scolari never had that - he just outsmarted himself by trying to player useless attacking football, with atrocious defensive line and he got his just due for being an utter useless coach.
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Shollyps(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
My.prediction.next season.. Chelsea champions

Chelsea will win the league next season 1. Chelsea 2. Derby 3. Nottingham Forest 4. Burnley
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Shollyps(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Shymm3x: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Missy89:

Lol. Chelsea is finished. I do feel bad for Chelsea fans thou

This is getting too much

Loool.

Every good thing always come to an end - the end is near. I just fear for Mourinho. I don't want him to leave but it is looking mad right now.

I'm sure Man City are waiting patiently to employ him loooool.
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Lasveg(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mourinho is a tactical genius he knows wot he is doing. Since he can no longer win d league or finish in d top 4 he is tryin to avoid d europa leauge spot by finishing below seventh... Who needs europa league distraction?
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Shollyps(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2015

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin grin

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by 4rmthewest(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
CURRENT ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE. . 1. Man City 2. Man Utd 3. Crystal Palace 4. Leicester City 5. West Ham 6. Arsenal 7. Everton 8. Tottenham 9. Southampton 10. Liverpool 11. Watford 12. Swansea 13. Norwich 14. Stoke City 15. Bournemouth . Looking for Chelsea Fc? Come and take shovel and do the digging yourself grin

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by khattab02: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
pamcode:
See this woman-thief o 98k ko 98kobo ni

but still the way we are going down hen kai i doubt it was this bad under Scolari or di-matteo tenure.
so far this is badder (worse).
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by olutunde12(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
At last I got admission into UNIPETROL. Department of Faculty.
Meanwhile Mr Monrino don stop all the gra gra for field side. Monrino is sleeping, EPL teams DONT wake him up please!
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by ebukaOtika(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Odimma

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by redgem(f): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
SailorXY:
sure defeat for arsenal na

as usual cool
Keep on dreaming.....
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by redgem(f): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, i always tell my friendz that arsenal has one of the best squads in the league, ozil, santi, walcott, sanchez, cech, koscielny etc but they never turn up for big games. If only they can turn up tomorrow then they can beat man utd.

3 points for us tomorrow.... grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by SailorXY: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
redgem:

Keep on dreaming.....
cheesy bookmarked
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by Captainswag225(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
redgem:

3 points for us tomorrow.... grin
so who will score for ur side?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by khattab02: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah, it is not just the players - even Mourinho seems to be subtly protesting against something. Say what you want about his perceived arrogance (I don't think he is cos he earned the way he speaks and his achievements are out there for all to see except malicious haters) - this is so not Mourinho-esque. You just have to look at the way he keeps selecting Ivanovic despite how obvious it is that the useless fat mug has cost us a lot of games this season.

And some of those players were Fvcking Dr. Eva...that is obvious. I don't know why women can never work somewhere without Fvcking their male colleagues. That is why certain organisations don't employ women loool.

I'm perplexed, to be honest. But it is Chelsea for live - but my season ended today. Off to NFL.
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by redgem(f): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
so who will score for ur side?

Sanchez.... Walcott, Carzola.... Ozil assist, Giroud will miss
Re: Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 by redgem(f): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
SailorXY:

cheesy bookmarked

3-1

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.