Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos (1854 Views)

Naija Babes At It Again / How Nigerians Have Ridiculed Tafawa Balewa-photo / Naija Babes And Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by ceezah: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Naija babes are currently being ridiculed and attacked with the new hashtag #goandmarry, as a result of their attacks on Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's marriage of an 18 year old princess, I through their reviving of the old hashtag #childnotbride used for senator Yerima.
Trust naija guys, they took to Twitter with a new hashtag #goandmarry as an advise to the girls to mind their business.
See photos after the cut...

Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by ceezah: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
More

Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by slimthugchimee(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
H
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by fromnigeria(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
A case of pot calling kettle black.
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Most of them saying "go and marry" are Mohammedans, They are pained that people are criticizing Sanusi for marrying a girl he's thirty-six (36) years older than.

agarawu23 come and say yours too. Since you want your daughter to marry a man who's old enough to be her grandfather.

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by GboyegaD(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
When did marriage become an achievement? People who cry over other peoples' lives that they should go marry should learn to focus on their lives instead of others.
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by JewelRegi(f): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
So wht
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by agarawu23(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
SeverusSnape
I was specific on the comment I made on that thread and I will not reverse it because there was a quote saying "if she is destined to" . we have choices and our different faiths in life and we all should focus on what we blv in.

Stop including politics in all your comment, all the old ladies should go and marry truly instead of wasting time putting on to-match dresses.

Na person born them, make den go marry and born too
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by mosthoneyb(f): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]hfmmmmmmm what's ur headache. Mind ur busnz.
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
SeverusSnape
I was specific on the comment I made on that thread and I will not reverse it because there was a quote saying "if she is destined to" . we have choices and our different faiths in life and we all should focus on what we blv in.

Stop including politics in all your comment, all the old ladies should go and marry truly instead of wasting time putting on to-match dresses.

Na person born them, make den go marry and born too
Who included politics now?...The Sanusi issue is the reason for these tweets, So the other thread and this one correlates.

Destiny my foot!...Anyways, I'm not amazed. You're one of them.
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by agarawu23(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Who included politics now?...The Sanusi issue is the reason for these tweets, So the other thread and this one correlates.

Destiny my foot!...Anyways, I'm not amazed. You're one of them.
[/s]any mentions coming from a wailer in any part of section on NL is always full of hate. Keep wailing bro wink
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by ceezah: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
I think the girls are just bothering themselves over what is not their business, na by force Sanusi go marry him age.
After all, while growing up, I remember most of my classmates saying they can't date their age mate. If no be senior boys, it's nothing ohhh

Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]any mentions coming from a wailer in any part of section on NL is always full of hate. Keep wailing bro wink
Any opinion coming from a zombie is always warped and fundamentally senseless. Keep spewing trash, It's your destiny.
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by McCarlito(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin women and their hashtags grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by agarawu23(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Any opinion coming from a zombie is always warped and fundamentally senseless. Keep spewing trash, It's your destiny.

[/s]

Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by Bibyken(f): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
i was here
Re: Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 28, 2015
They've seen what their own people go through when they enter marriage and they are scared of going through it too. Second hand citizen, he makes sure he deals with you, you beg him for sex and as the wicked husband he is he denies you knowing fully well that he's d only one. Or he makes you his maid n deals with you or beats you because you detest divorce. Abeg abeg....nobody wants to suffer so they wish they could put it off but unfortunately reality must be faced. Marriage is only sweet for men, waiting around for food and going to work as usual after which his wife will tend to him like a baby. She does all his people's bidding and becomes their boy boy, and if he enjoys himself outside cheating, it is her fault.

Go n marry, go n marry. After entering the trap, where at 40 he will happily abandon you with kids and happily play around with some younger lady while you cry in your sheets as the 'mature mother' . ........then people will deny of course. They will say, it's your problem, solve it, we didn't force you to get married. Damn torture trap for women.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

That Moment Your Girlfriend Pays For Your Food(photo) / You Gotta Believe Usher Is Nigerian After Seeing This (pics) / Great Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.