Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) (17346 Views)

‘Beautiful Nigeria’ Pictures After Trump’s Compliment / The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... / My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) by UnimkeAk(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
tourismlove:
Today is World Tourism Day

World Tourism Day, which falls on Sept. 27 annually and is celebrating its 35th year in 2015, was conceived by the United Nations to celebrate one of the world’s most important industries.
World Tourism Day was established at the third session of the U.N. World Trade Organization General Assembly in 1979, it was seen as a milestone within the international community and demonstrated the important social, cultural, political and economic effects of travel worldwide.
“Every time we travel, for whatever reason, we are part of a global movement; a movement that has the power to drive inclusive development, create jobs and build the sustainable societies we want for our future; a movement that builds mutual understanding and can help us safeguard our shared natural and cultural heritage,” noted the U.N. World Tourism Organization Network, underlining the founding values of the day.
Sept. 27 was chosen as the day because it comes at the end of tourism's high season in the Northern Hemisphere and the beginning of the holiday season in the Southern Hemisphere.
So to celebrate World Tourism Day, here are pictures of the beautiful tourist attractionbeautiful coutry
[img]http:///a/img538/9122/9OMKvk.jpg[/img]
[img]http:///a/img903/7863/hODVUJ.jpg[/iimg]

You can upload more lovely pictures of your beautiful Nigeria

Source: http://knowaboutnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/world-tourism-day-2015-celebrating.html

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove; lets celebrate World Tourism Day in Nigeria Today o

Proudly Obudu - obudu boi

agbokim water falls is also sighted
Re: Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) by wayodude(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Safety and security of life and property first ...then tourism.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 28, 2015
nigeria's tourism industry does not exist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Arik Staff Arrested For Stealing Jet Fuel From Arik Plane / Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria / Heavy Rainfall, Windstorm Hits Abeokuta Ogun State, Destroys Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.