Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,428 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Need A Business To Do - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Business To Do (745 Views)

I Need A Business To Invest In / A Must For Ur Business To Florish,dis The Cheat (website!!!!! Is What You Need) / I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business To Do by Andre10(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
urgently in need of a good business to do with 600k in akwa ibom state
Re: I Need A Business To Do by johntaiwo123(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Start an Importation Business
Re: I Need A Business To Do by absoluteSuccess: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
If you can, join my network business platform: you dont need all that much tho.
Re: I Need A Business To Do by lovelani(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Do you have capital and need a valuable business idea? Are you a job seeker, full-time house wife or a fresh graduate? Do you desperately need to convert all the months spent at home doing nothing to making own money? 
Turkey Breeders can help you become your own boss and get a high profit within a short period with little investment, less labor, small space, and easy management. This is the chance of a lifetime. Turkey Breeders offers you a realistic chance to make your own cash in your own backyard. 

How to join?

With a whatsapp account , you will be invited to join our WhatsApp group where you get free, unlimited consultations with our expert, a hands-on step-by-step guide training on breeding your own turkey with minimal effort, in your house or backyard. You will be trained on how to start, how to get your own birds, how to sell and where to sell. No time-limits. No holds barred questions. 
Call 0703122 or ping:2B8DC62D now to join.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Business To Do by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Andre10:
urgently in need of a good business to do with 600k in akwa ibom state
send me an email for business proposal okoroprecious4@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business To Do by Andre10(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok @ opokorok
Re: I Need A Business To Do by olamibiddy(f): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Are u tired of complaining of being broke? Do u want 2 start ur own business? Oriflame is d right platform 4 u to be who u really want to be. Oriflame has Over 400 products which are a must use in every households. U register with just 1200(for ur catalogues and other guides to keep u in d biz), and 8800(for ur selected products). We have products from just #300. Just add me up for more INFO. Whatsapp(08078223355). BBM(32FD5CD7). Call(08032343974). U WILL BE AMAZED HOW #10,000(Ten thousand Naira) WILL TRANSFORM UR LIFE. Cheers!!

(1) (Reply)

Money Saving Tools Every Nigerian Startup Should Have / Fiber Optics Certification Training In Ikeja / These Are The Reviews Trainees At UMS Are Saying .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.