Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity. (752 Views)

4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary / Can Someone Earning 40k Salary Survive In Abuja? / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity. by SlimShaddy10(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity, a lady cries out. This lady vowed not to break her virginity until she gets married but, the challenges in the Labor market is making her feel afraid. Now she needs your advice.

Read the full story.

http://familyesperience..com/2016/04/the-cry-of-virgin-i-dont-wish-to-break.html

Re: Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity. by LordIsaac(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Give your life to Christ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity. by Skryptchex(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
LordIsaac:
Give your life to Christ!

Smh.. ..some Christians wey no understand the world we are..
Did she say that she is not a xtian..
Re: Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity. by SlimShaddy10(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Skryptchex:

Smh.. ..some Christians wey no understand the world we are..
Did she say that she is not a xtian..

She is a Christian. A deeper life member for that matter. But actually, she doesn't trust her decision of keeping her self till marriage comes now she is into the labor market.

For me, I wish she never relent ; not this time,after all these years.
Re: Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
How does ur virginity help the market? As ur virgiiity becomes a commodity? I cant just imagine how shallow this lady is

1 Like

Re: Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity. by SlimShaddy10(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oma307:
How does ur virginity help the market? As ur virgiiity becomes a commodity? I cant just imagine how shallow this lady is

The thing is that she doesn't want to trade her virginity for a job. She wants to get her job on the basis of merit.
Re: Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity. by makasimatics(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
I don't think that she will scare through with her dogged decision of not breaking her virginity unless she gets married.
Now a days, most men who are already made give some conditions before granting a job to some one.

Now, imagine this fine young lady, and her nice shape, with fresh skin. I don't blame any made person that is bent on having s...x with her b4 granting her a job.

But this is not fair at all. Why all that even.
is it because, things are not done well again in 9ja.

well, my lady,more power to your elbow. just pray that God's grace falls upon you.

good luck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Advice: How Can I Survive In This Labour Market Without Breaking My Virginity. by Stuntkid172(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Remain Poor. / 10 Signs You Really Are A Leader (and Might Not Know It) / Baba GOD Has Finally Picked My Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.