Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Thinking Out Of The Box - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thinking Out Of The Box (670 Views)

JAMB 2017: Out-of-the-box Exam Management At Last! / The Origin Of The Phrase 'thinking Outside The Box ' / What Could This Little Boy Be Thinking? (photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Out Of The Box by Raph2012: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
The struggle to gain admission into the nation universities is becoming a matter of battle for the strong and the rich. After writting jamb for the 4th time and sitting at home for a period of seven years after passing waec and neco in once. The pressure is really getting into me, I have held the opinion of studying medicine at all cost but presently reality is making me to think otherwise. But seriously I am finding it difficult to think of any other meaningful field out of Medicine.

Please kindly and politely advice me on what you think I can do, or help me to think out of the box of. medical field. Thanks
Re: Thinking Out Of The Box by Laird(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
BE STRONG

THINK OF OTHER WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES LIKE COTONOU, EASTERN EUROPE LIKE UKRAINE
ASIAN COUNTRIES LIKE PHILLINES
IT TOOK ME 13 YEARS AFTER SECONDARY SCHOOL TO GRADUATE AS A MEDICAL DOCTOR. BE STRONG
Re: Thinking Out Of The Box by Oxytocin(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Get a jamb brochure, check out another course you would be capable of doing other than medicine, get advices from educational instructors or a Councillor. Trust me, its a long dark narrow tunnel, buh at the end of every tunnel there is always light.... Apart from your family, No one really cares about you, until you've made it
Re: Thinking Out Of The Box by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pray...

Are you trying the same Uni? Change sch, yes, try another school
Start reading smart

Make friends among your seniors or those who don gain adm

Try long leg
Pray and pray
Re: Thinking Out Of The Box by Raph2012: 12:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Laird:
BE STRONG

THINK OF OTHER WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES LIKE COTONOU, EASTERN EUROPE LIKE UKRAINE
ASIAN COUNTRIES LIKE PHILLINES
IT TOOK ME 13 YEARS AFTER SECONDARY SCHOOL TO GRADUATE AS A MEDICAL DOCTOR. BE STRONG

I have thought of that too, but the truth is that one can not compare the strength of Medical education in Nigeria to other west African countries like Cotonou and considering Europe, South America and Asian countries finance is always a limitation.

Being strong to accomplish the ambition is a watch word. Thanks
Re: Thinking Out Of The Box by Raph2012: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Oxytocin:
Get a jamb brochure, check out another course you would be capable of doing other than medicine, get advices from educational instructors or a Councillor. Trust me, its a long dark narrow tunnel, buh at the end of every tunnel there is always light.... Apart from your family, No one really cares about you, until you've made it
[color=#000099]

Your counsel is highly appreciated, but sincerely speaking medicine remain the age long ambition, nevertheless I consider it as time to start considering other alternatives. And you are not bad a councillor too, more advice will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Thinking Out Of The Box by Raph2012: 12:27am On Oct 17, 2015
adebayor1490:
Pray...
Are you trying the same Uni? Change sch, yes, try another school Start reading smart
Try long leg Pray and pray
Re: Thinking Out Of The Box by Raph2012: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2015
adebayor1490:
Pray...

Are you trying the same Uni? Change sch, yes, try another school
Start reading smart

Try long leg
Pray and pray

I have always being trying the same university o, because the university is in my state, I was hoping that being an indigene will increase my chances of admission and also considering other advantages schooling at home.

Maybe I should consider other universities too as you suggested and also make more friends. But for trying long leg, I don't know any body o. Just me, my book and God and moreso I don't believe in such thing, hope to see God seeing me through this moment.

I must admit that your advice is really very useful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Of The Box by femmykenny: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
If jamb fails, try ijmb
www.aboutijmb.com
Re: Thinking Out Of The Box by Raph2012: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
femmykenny:
If jamb fails, try ijmb
www.aboutijmb.com

I considering that too, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mathsolver For Sec. Schools And Jambites - You Probably Have Never Seen This! / Differentiate Between This 2 Statement. / Scholarship Application For Itsekiri Undergraduate 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.