Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me (2959 Views)

See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian / What's The Cost Of Food Now In Nigeria / You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
I was playing around with my dinner and came up with this and called it Merlin pie just to confuse my babe on whatsapp.

Now she dey vex say I no gree tell her wating I use cook am. cry

Hope u all know the next question ...

What should i do? grin

Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jedi jedi food
Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
She dey vex say she sef no sabi cook..
Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
elijah2u:
Jedi jedi food
Cutehector:
She dey vex say she sef no sabi cook..
elijah2u:
Jedi jedi food

...and you both clearly missed the OPs point.
understand the pix first..
Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by Kenzico(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Tell her its YAM PIE!!! She's gonna love it
Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2015
Lol OK o!
Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2015
elijah2u:
Jedi jedi food

What informed your designation angry
Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by seunny4lif(m): 12:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Egg and yam pie kiss

1 Like

Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by Darkseid(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
It looks good but I doubt its gonna taste good.
Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Darkseid:
It looks good but I doubt its gonna taste good.

My brother how else can egg, yam , fresh tomato, onion, and slices of cucumba taste? Or are u still on semi solid foods

Be sincere with your posts na! Ah ah
Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by Opeoluwa99(f): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
I love ur creativity mixing everyday foods into this and top of dat ur gf doesn't see through it.Looking at it,i think it's apple,fried egg and tomato.
Great one there wink
Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by Pidggin(f): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mede Mede smiley
Re: I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me by sylph22: 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmm...you are quite creative with the breast and nipple you moulded with food.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Yogurt At Home With Your Milk Powder / Grilled Chicken Vs Fried Chicken / How To Make Cassava Flour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.