Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. (2272 Views)

Adsense Account Is Ready For Sale - With Guarantee On It / Content.ad Account Is Needed / Why Adsense Account Is Being Banned Recently (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by weblord1900: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
For security reasons your account is temporarily locked
If this account reflects your real name and personal information, please help us verify it.
Re: HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Contact fiver guys to help u.

If not, forget the account for ever and ever amen
Re: HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by adorablevic: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Open a new account
Re: HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by weblord1900: 12:19am On Sep 28, 2015
jboy73:
Contact fiver guys to help u.

If not, forget the account for ever and ever amen

who ar fiver guys.
Re: HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by akpanpromise: 1:42am On Sep 28, 2015
First of all, it is a human being that would review that your ID they requested. So simply scan one and upload it. That proves you are who you say you are.
Re: HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by Tolzeal(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2015
weblord1900:

who ar fiver guys.

Someone Like me.
Fiverr guys means Folks Working on fiverr to earn pretty living.

They could u do job like this.
Re: HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by FincoApps(m): 1:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Best answer so far. Just do what they ask for OP
akpanpromise:
First of all, it is a human being that would review that your ID they requested. So simply scan one and upload it. That proves you are who you say you are.
Re: HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by vicaremy: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2016
please where do i find the fivver guys
Re: HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by FincoApps(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
vicaremy:
please where do i find the fivver guys

Dude, better just listen to akpanpromise and scan your ID and upload , don't let anyone SCAM you.

You can find the fiverr here https://www.fiverr.com/
Re: HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by afrideo(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2016
weblord1900:
For security reasons your account is temporarily locked
If this account reflects your real name and personal information, please help us verify it.
Had same problem from december last year to january 5 this year i was locked out too. My drivers license got my acct open
Re: HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
You spam groups with your post.. or u do one thing too many times in a short while... thats why mark zuckerberg lock your account.
summit your ID and be free

1 Like

Re: HELP .my Facebook Account Is Locked. They Request For My ID But I Dont Have Any. by liumesty(m): 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
lol...it might be up fifteen years na... Relax there is a solution
Facebook this days got really strict, little mistakes or mishandle can get your account locked. once locked, you are required to use certain methods to unlock it, which are, Answering a security question, uploading an Id, and the most difficult which is Facebook photo tag verification. This can be a huge problem if you have lots of friends on your account,talking of thousands, there is no way you can get to know all of your friends unless you are a freak or something, I was once a victim of this photo verification, but don’t worry it has a solution.
I can help you get pass the verification if you know the date of birth(Day,Month and Year) used in the account you want to bypass the verification. click the link to learn how to solve this issue once and for all.
click on www.fiverr.com/liumesty and select the bypass Facebook photo id verification, you get to just pay $5 to get it fixed within 8 hours tops
for more info call 07031026885

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Payment From Abroad / Is Paypal Accepting Voters Card / #get Affordable Web Dev [ecommerce, Cryototrade, MLM, Forum, Sch Portal, Etc.]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.