Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

How To Receive Payment From Abroad - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Receive Payment From Abroad (2268 Views)

Receive Payment PayPal Nigeria Petition / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment / E-book On How To Setup Paypal Account To Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive Payment From Abroad by GoodyOG: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2017
goodday nairalanders,
an international organisation wants me to do a job for them and they are willing to pay me before i do the job.
I am new to all thus stuff and have neva received payment from abroad so i need to know if there is anymeans i can get it.

I already have a payonner account and payonner master card. Pls can i receive the payment which i can withdraw here in Nigeria.
Re: How To Receive Payment From Abroad by Novak(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Most banks have disabled foreign transactions, the best bet is if you have someone over there who can then transfer it to you. I know someone who does that for me, you can email me to discuss, thomasademiluyi@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Receive Payment From Abroad by webincomeplus(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
All you simply need is a simple domiciliary account in any Nigerian bank. With that, you can receive your money directly through Wire transfer.
Re: How To Receive Payment From Abroad by bassdow: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
GoodyOG:
goodday nairalanders,
an international organisation wants me to do a job for them and they are willing to pay me before i do the job.
I am new to all thus stuff and have neva received payment from abroad so i need to know if there is anymeans i can get it.

I already have a payonner account and payonner master card. Pls can i receive the payment which i can withdraw here in Nigeria.

Please trust no stranger (especially those making you believe you need someone over there and are willing to provide one)

It's true some Banks have disabled international transactions BUT not all banks. Just ask around. The likes of GTB, SkyBank, Stanbic IBTC, etc still accepts Foreign transactions.

As for whoever wants to pay you abroad, they can pay you via

1. Western Union - You can even cashout your money straight to your bank account without going to the bank. Western union uses the standard exchange rate which can be lower than what you get from the black markets (Mallams)

2. Payoneer - Though I have their card but haven't used them but they are reliable. The person pays into your payoneer account and you cashout using their ATM

3. WorldRemit - The person can pay money direct into your Nigerian bank account.

4. Domicilary account - You get paid in foreign currency which you can cashout in either $, £, €, ¥, etc. If you dont have this Or if you know any close relative or friend who is trustworthy and who is willing to help you.

5. Other ecurrency platforms like Payza, Bitcoin, PayPal, etc. - The person can pay into your account and with the help of any reliable exchanger, you can cash your money.
Ecurrency exchangers are everywhere even on NairaLand. Just look for a trustworthy one. Don't be afraid, they are easy to spot.

NB: Always be careful what advice or information you digest when in any public forum.

Wishing you the best of lucks.
Re: How To Receive Payment From Abroad by GoodyOG: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
bassdow:

Please trust no stranger (especially those making you believe you need someone over there and are willing to provide one)

It's true some Banks have disabled international transactions BUT not all banks. Just ask around. The likes of GTB, SkyBank, Stanbic IBTC, etc still accepts Foreign transactions.

1. Western Union - You can even cashout your money straight to your bank account without going to the bank. Western union uses the standard exchange rate which can be lower than what you get from the black markets (Mallams)

2. Payoneer - Though I have their card but haven't used them but they are reliable. The person pays into your payoneer account and you cashout using their ATM

3. WorldRemit - The person can pay money direct into your Nigerian bank account.

4. Domicilary account - You get paid in foreign currency which you can cashout in either $, £, €, ¥, etc. If you dont have this Or if you know any close relative or friend who is trustworthy and who is willing to help you.

5. Other ecurrency platforms like Payza, Bitcoin, PayPal, etc. - The person can pay into your account and with the help of any reliable exchanger, you can cash your money.
Ecurrency exchangers are everywhere even on NairaLand. Just look for a trustworthy one. Don't be afraid, they are easy to spot.

NB: Always be careful what advice or information you digest when in any public forum.

thanks a lot for your advice....
i also received the payonner master card last week...if the money is send,what will be the exchange rate
Re: How To Receive Payment From Abroad by bassdow: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
GoodyOG:

thanks a lot for your advice....
i also received the payonner master card last week...if the money is send,what will be the exchange rate

Like I said earlier, I haven't used Payoneer so cant comment about it though I know it's reliable and widely used.

Maybe those using Payoneer can add their inputs
Re: How To Receive Payment From Abroad by GoodyOG: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
bassdow:

Like I said earlier, I haven't used Payoneer so cant comment about it though I know it's reliable and widely used.

Maybe those using Payoneer can add their inputs
ok....thanks once again
Re: How To Receive Payment From Abroad by Nairadays: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
bassdow:

In your search for e-currency funders avoid @Donabydeco, i wanted payoneer funds and i paid into his First Bank account, but uptill today my call he no pick again, Payoneer Dollars i no see.

Avoid that guy. He uses these mobile 08132464030 and 08021105314

2 Likes

Re: How To Receive Payment From Abroad by bassdow: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nairadays:

In your search for e-currency funders avoid @Donabydeco, i wanted payoneer funds and i paid into his First Bank account, but uptill today my call he no pick again, Payoneer Dollars i no see.

Avoid that guy. He uses these mobile 08132464030 and 08021105314

Learn to read reviews and comments so as to know what others think of.

Always do your own assignment before committing money
Re: How To Receive Payment From Abroad by Nairadays: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
bassdow:

Learn to read reviews and comments so as to know what others think of.

Always do your own assignment before committing money

You're right, i have learnt my lesson.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Implementing A Paypal Payment System? / How To Send Mass/bulk Email With SMTP / Can Virtual Credit? Card Be Used On Godaddy Dot Com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.