Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (723153 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pprovost:

Good evening ogami cool

I have decided to watch from the sideline because of the confusion bedeviling this year admission.

I have been to the admission office twice, but I discovered that those people are as confused as you and I.
But I'm sure (100%) that there is no cut off from the school for now. Only speculations everywhere.
I challenge anybody that think otherwise to give us a verifiable source instead of " I called one professor".

I think the last thing any reasonable human can do now is to add to the tension of the already tensed jambites through unfounded rumours.

#Gracias
hmm
when exactly did you go to the admission office
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
I have faith that uniben will soon update something maybe admission list sef don't be surprised.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Mczigx(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Geofavor:
what's your chatname?
George
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Johnny19: 6:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Page07:
I have faith that uniben will soon update something maybe admission list sef don't be surprised.

Abeg hope for 2 grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2016
Boss mi,thank U so much for this.
Pprovost:

Good evening ogami cool

I have decided to watch from the sideline because of the confusion bedeviling this year admission.

I have been to the admission office twice, but I discovered that those people are as confused as you and I.
But I'm sure (100%) that there is no cut off from the school for now. Only speculations everywhere.
I challenge anybody that think otherwise to give us a verifiable source instead of " I called one professor".

I think the last thing any reasonable human can do now is to add to the tension of the already tensed jambites through unfounded rumours.

#Gracias

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2016
His neighbor who is a professor in UniBendcry told him that grin
KPhantom:

And who told you that route is possible? Frm basic medical science to medicine is even difficult, and u think frm agric to med will be possible?

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Swazzkid(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2016
KPhantom:

And who told you that route is possible? Frm basic medical science to medicine is even difficult, and u think frm agric to med will be possible?
If switching from chemistry to medicine is possible why won't it (animal science) be possible?... my only prob n ambition is to get high cgpa.... OK
u re saying agric.. dude ain't all about agric.. what of zoology.. vetinary medicine n d rest
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Swazzkid(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2016
SirDavico:

So, assuming someone scored, say, a litle above 200 and scored about 51 in the admission screening....The chances of admission are quite slim for CSC, right?
yah dude... except d oder way round bcoz even those with lower score but higher connection might gain admission ..but d screening isn't not exam (if dere is any tho).. note dey re using d pos
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by calebify1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Swazzkid:

If switching from chemistry to medicine is possible why won't it (animal science) be possible?... my only prob n ambition is to get high cgpa.... OK
u re saying agric.. dude ain't all about agric.. what of zoology.. vetinary medicine n d rest
You are seeing things d way u want it not d way it should be... Let us assume u have 5.0 cgpa... your animal science HOD will not release u coz u one of d best in d department... But dude faculty of agric to college of medicine hmmmm!! u should open ur eye naw and see properly..
In year 2 we will ask u guy how far naw.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by adibo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
There will be no screening date for Uniben till September because if you check the website, application for the screening ends on the 30th of August, and uniben don't give information until the expiration or towards the expiration of their applications . Don't develop high BP or be tensed up because of any information ANYONE posts here about some high cut off marks. Just relax and keep praying, God is the one in control of your destiny and life, not man, so be still and know that He is God

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by EmuesiriAlex(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Add me to the whatsapp group... 08093118623
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Daemonsanti(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
adibo:
There will be no screening date for Uniben till September because if you check the website, application for the screening ends on the 30th of August, and uniben don't give information until the expiration or towards the expiration of their applications . Don't develop high BP or be tensed up because of any information ANYONE posts here about some high cut off marks. Just relax and keep praying, God is the one in control of your destiny and life, not man, so be still and know that He is God
oh.....thankz for the info.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Laurabae(f): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
adibo:
r u 4 real? uniben screening iz awt?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Donovela(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Swazzkid:

yah dude... except d oder way round bcoz even those with lower score but higher connection might gain admission ..but d screening isn't not exam (if dere is any tho).. note dey re using d pos
Swazzkid:

[quote author=Swazzkid post=47721380]There will be nothing like POS!!!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Swazzkid(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=Donovela post=47734130][/quote] who said?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Swazzkid(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
calebify1:

You are seeing things d way u want it not d way it should be... Let us assume u have 5.0 cgpa... your animal science HOD will not release u coz u one of d best in d department... But dude faculty of agric to college of medicine hmmmm!! u should open ur eye naw and see properly..
In year 2 we will ask u guy how far naw.
OK about d HOD don't worry got someone close to him/her ..

about d impossibility : I think u should check (if you can) d no of animal science students dat switched to med N pharmacy last year..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by adibo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Laurabae:

r u 4 real? uniben screening iz awt?
No, the application I am referring to is the general application for those who passed jamb cut off mark. The screening date is not yet out and the screening has not started
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nognome(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
please someone add me to the whatsapp group. thanks. 08110530492
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Laurabae(f): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
adibo:

No, the application I am referring to is the general application for those who passed jamb cut off mark. The screening date is not yet out and the screening has not started
KK
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Iamoriekaose: 3:40am On Jul 21, 2016
Swazzkid:

OK about d HOD don't worry got someone close to him/her ..

about d impossibility : I think u should check (if you can) d no of animal science students dat switched to med N pharmacy last year..
excuse me, which switching are you talking about, is it relocation to medicine immediately you're given another course before clearance or inter faculty transfer to MEDICINE after 100l.
If its the latter, i haven't seen anyone that has successfully carried that out in recent times in UNIBEN, its very hard.
But the former is the most used process.
NB: I'm a student.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Iamoriekaose:
excuse me, which switching are you talking about, is it relocation to medicine immediately you're given another course before clearance or inter faculty transfer to MEDICINE after 100l.
If its the latter, i haven't seen anyone that has successfully carried that out in recent times in UNIBEN, its very hard.
But the former is the most used process.
NB: I'm a student.

Even the former is extremely difficult. It is easier when crossing to a less competitive course unlike medicine.

Students do this sometimes when they discovered that they do not posses the O'Level requirement of the department they are admitted to (to avoid disqualification during screening).

Good morning.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Mrfabdesmd:
JOINT ADMISSION & MATRICULATION BOARD IS USING THIS MEDIUM TO ANNOUNCE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT THE 2016/2017 ADMISSION POSTING OF CANDIDATES TO THEY VARIOUS INSTITUTIONS WILL BE CLOSED ON 30th JULY.

If you have been posted, you are advised to get all your credentials ready and always visit your school website regularly to know your screening dates. For those Candidates not yet Posted till now should contact Jamb Admin portal for Assistance now before the jamb posting deadline.
Guy, why are you trying too hard to defraud students?

@ all, If you call MR Desmond, it's at your own peril
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Johnny19: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Geofavor:
Guy, why are you trying too hard to defraud students?

@ all, If you call MR Desmond, it's at your own peril

see catching grin

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Johnny19:

see catching grin
Trust scam artistes to try to leverage on the current admission perturbation in the country.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Geofavor:
Trust scam artistes to try to leverage on the current admission perturbation in the country.

Don't mind those bunch of idiots.....
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by EmekaP: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2016
.... vvjjcbcbb
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by FEMISCOPE(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please add me up to the WhatsApp group 09035262778, also a mechanical engineering d.e aspirant
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Donovela(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Swazzkid:

who said?
I think so. It was discarded due to the fact that it would favour candidates with one sitting in O level and Uniben should know better..Admission this year will be based on the utme scores of candidates in relation to one another. A quintessence is in the department of mechanical engineering where the highest scoring candidate scores 225(which is quite low for engineering)but is admitted regardless of the low jamb score but as result of scoring the highest in the department.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mhizmercinda(f): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Laurabae:

U DNT HV 2 B BOTHERED OVA ANYFIN, JAMB PASSPORT BACKGROUND IS WHITE Y UNIBEN IS RED. got dat?
yea i got it,tnx.but wat i'am trying to spell out is..... d same passport i used for JAMB is d same i used in my application form.where as their backgrounds re different,datz y i want to change it.
Hope u nw understand my point?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.