Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (726899 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Godstraight(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Venus007:
I really dunno. Application has closed. Jst go to Student's Affairs nd ask for wat u can do. Wait, admission into d JUPEB programm or admission into UNIBEN?
the latter
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Godstraight(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
peacesamuel94:

what department were you admitted to?
engineering
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Godstraight(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
mercyda:
Jupeb students stay off campus, that means you look for hostel to rent in Ekosodin, BDPA & the other
jupeb stay of campus?really
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Venus007:
grin grin Mr. Edegbai of life. 10 marks C.A. Nd twas real! Many predecessors used to tell us classes werent important, but it changed fr some courses in our set. D C.As mattered.
Partly because class was moved from basement to complex.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Godgay:
the latter
Alryt then. Go to Students' Affairs nd ask.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by mercyda(f): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Godgay:
yeah yeah
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please I dont know how true this is but the least I can do is to trust my uncle.. Believe me this is what He said will happen except Uniben decides otherwise.
So after waiting for weeks endless,I pestered my Dad to call my Uncle ( His maternal cousin* note He is not a lecturer), and complained about the delay of the list,,,,
My uncle was very specific and according to Him , His friend in admissions department said " That all aspirants should debunk every rumour about the list being out, that it will be made available *ONLY* on or before the 30th Nov( just to keep your mind at ease, Its 30th actually)... So believe me if you want, me too am not so convinced, but to be honest - Since this admission process , My uncle has never being known for lies, He either says or Finds out the truth... Just to conclude, Only if Uniben decides otherwise... Expect the list 30th... Peace
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 12:49am On Nov 05, 2016
Godgay:

Jupeb.....

Did u do the jupeb clearance.....

Also can someone start school without paying school fees and when is the dead line for school fees payment?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Godstraight(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2016
Jackossky:

Jupeb.....

Did u do the jupeb clearance.....

Also can someone start school without paying school fees and when is the dead line for school fees payment?
yes have done my clearance, I have not heard about school fees yet,but we are starting on monday
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by emaboy(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2016
please what clearance are u talking about
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Lexoma(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Anybody with Uniben kofa admin number please help me with it
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by raphieMontella: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Godgay:
engineering
which field?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by raphieMontella: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Godgay:
engineering
which field?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by raphieMontella: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Godgay:
engineering
which field?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Godstraight(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
raphieMontella:
which field?
mechanical
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RoyalTilz(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2016
Abeg wetin be the difference btw medical students nd BMS students

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Zellie: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
RoyalTilz:
Abeg wetin be the difference btw medical students nd BMS students
What's the difference between Game of thrones and papa ajasco
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by itzeminent: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Zellie:
What's the difference between Game of thrones and papa ajasco
what's d difference please
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by peacesamuel94(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
itzeminent:
what's d difference please

BMS stands for basic medical sciences, which comprises of courses like biochemistry anatomy physiology and microbiology

medicine and surgery is also a department in the college of Medicine but I'm not sure if it is a basic medical science.

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Godgay:
yes have done my clearance, I have not heard about school fees yet,but we are starting on monday

Sure bro

Have you seen where to stay?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Godstraight(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jackossky:

Sure bro

Have you seen where to stay?
I live in Benin,I can transport myseft this week before looking for somewhere
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
peacesamuel94:

BMS stands for basic medical sciences, which comprises of courses like biochemistry anatomy physiology and microbiology

medicine and surgery is also a department in the college of Medicine but I'm not sure if it is a basic medical science.
U are correct,it is not a basic medical science....Nursing and Medical Laboratory Science are also departments under BMS,Though Biochemistry and microbiology are under Faculty of Life sciences in UniBen.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by dharay99: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
peacesamuel94:

naa, they are standing separate/alone.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by peacesamuel94(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
IamLukas:
U are correct,it is not a basic medical science....Nursing and Medical Laboratory Science are also departments under BMS,Though Biochemistry and microbiology are under Faculty of Life sciences in UniBen.

alright, thanks for the clarification.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Godgay:
I live in Benin,I can transport myseft this week before looking for somewhere
..okay..I was thinking of we working out things together......

What course
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
THE ULTIMATE JOYSTICK CASE
Chapter 1.

Jide and Eby were practically soulmates. They ate together, read together , party together, went out on dates, slept together and even shit together! Before I go further, let me describe a little bit of how this came to be..
* Jide was only ten when he started living with his uncle in Benin, Edo. At that age, he had already lost his parents and now orphaned. His strict uncle, who took joy in being a disciplinarian was a kill joy. Mr Bade was nothing more than a sarcastic sadist.
Growing up with such hostility , Jide learnt a lot about life and then became an expert in doing only what makes him very happy : mastering the act of the joystick. This alone will prove enough evidence in a very serious case later in his life.
* Eby on the other hand was mysterious. Her paternal lineage is not a story that even her own mother could testify to. The crux of the matter: she knew only her mother as a mother and father all encased in one. Unlike Jide, Eby was loose and at age 10 she already saw an erect anatomy of a man-you know what that means.
Now back to the present. A notable event played part in the meeting of Jide and Eby. The normal hangout for teenage secondary boys and girls where all manners of un-godly acts took place. This life is not unusual in modern day Nigeria. It was at one of such parties that Jide met his soon to be : heart throbe. The music was loud and shouts were heard in the hall that was deemly lit by a red party rolling bulb. It took only a veteran eyes to maneuver your way into the corners.
* At the nearest bar was seated a pretty damsel. Her side view alone showed everything the front and back had to offer. From a dark corner, Jide admired this girl,even though he had'nt seen her face yet. He wasnt alone there, his long time side chick,Odion was busy smooching his chest and making slurty moves in the almost pitch-black corner.*Odion was a twin but her twin died when they were little, and she never saw her twin- Odion's role in Jide's life is a storyline to watchout for.
Amidst the noise and dancing, Jide summed up courage to go and get himself a new catch. He was about to touch her from the back when suddenly a fat guy beat him to the task-how dissappointing it was for him.
*Odion tried to maintain her cool and not act in anyway that would prove jealousy on her part. No way- she wont even think of it because Jide was a playboy and she felt lucky to still be his side-chick after 3 years and this was their final year in secondary school.
* the fat guy had a funny look on his face that somehow showed that he was rich but very careless about his looks. He almost had a plump stomach at the age of 16.
'' hello pretty one'' says Fat guy.
'' I'm willing to pay .name your price. '' he continued when his first statement was met with a defening silence even while he raised the pitch of his voice-due to the loud music.
'' Bleep off, I dont do small d**k heads'' the girl finally said.
'' lets take it easy, you and me. Care for a dance? The fat insisted and grapped her left arm.
'' I said f*ck the hell off, let me go. Let go of my arm'' damsel in distress.
This seemed like a good opportunity for Jide. Oh good lord! He was going to punch the fats out the guy's ass. Beaming with a smile that was rather cornish, Knight in shinning armour(Jide ) charged to the rescue.
* hey man let her go, let go her arm. The lady said you let her be'' Jide joined the convo with his deep masculine voice. The voice that could melt hearts for guys and also stiff nip**es in the ladies .
'' and who are you? The fat guy asked.
'' am your worst nightmare'' Jide bluffed while pounding a blow to his right jaw. The boy fell instantly to the flow and darkness soon enveloped his eyes when Jide pounced on him with another blow to his left eye socket.
The pandomonium was rife and not many seemed to care-atleast not untill both boys started scattering the whole place.
This was not a surprise to Odion, her Joystick machine was also a street fighter-ever ready to pick on anybody. The music stopped when Jide flung mr .fat into the corner where speakers were blasting the sounds.
All these while , pretty damsel was rather less concerned. She grinned and bit the inner part of her cheek then sighed with great disgust ''boys are stupid. There life is a drama. BARMAN one shot of whisky please''
* Not very long. The police arrived the venue. Party crashed. All man tear race. The few scape goats were pulled by their trousers and recievd slaps whenever they uttered ''oga I no follow o'
'no worry when we reach station'' the officer will always say.
** mr fat was partially unconcious when the police rescued his pathetic ass. Jide escaped. He was still pondering where to run to, when a car sped towards his direction. '' get in'' said the female voice. When they were away from the scene , jide asked the strange lady''who are you?
It wasnt the pretty damsel at the bar,'' I'm Eby and its nice to meet you finally, Jide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
For the continuation go to romance section and search for the story, or check out literature section. READ AND drop your opinion
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Godstraight(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2016
Jackossky:

..okay..I was thinking of we working out things together......

What course
mec engineering.have financial clearance showed in your student profile
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Godstraight(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2016
guys I have done my clearance and paid my acceptance fee but nor of my data is displayed on my cofa page
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2016
Godgay:
mec engineering.have financial clearance showed in your student profile

What i saw was "financially cleared by :"

With a blank space at the front

Is it same with yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.