Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. - Education (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (495655 Views)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 27, 2016
My advice to the future freshers

dear future freshers,
I am writing in my capacity as a stale fresher...got in 2015...I think I'll like to give some advice before u all get in and blah blah...this is because your ears are still open now...u won't hear Nada again once u get in....

advice no 1: Do not fall for the politics stuff...some students will like to use u to gain cheap political power...they are students like u and sometimes stupid as well, do not fall for their bag of tricks

advice no 2: do not join those who like to view the school authority and all the management as an enemy...again, do not rebel against constituted authority under the guise of alutarism...this is very common in Ui....most of the students see the vc and abefele and porters and wardens as their sworn foes just because the sug leaders told them so...pls, heed me and u will never be in trouble
Ui is still d best managed school cos corruption in admission process and academic activities are virtually non existent... some people forget this and try to fight the vc with all their might once they are in

finally, academics in Ui is quite easy...to fail in Ui means u are actually extremely stupid...this is a school where 40 people make 7.0 in MBBS...so if u get 1.1 or less , u are a bIG fool.and have no excuse...2 hours of studying well will get u a strong 2.1 ...mark me...

thanks....ciao...and I aren't running for anything

p.s, your putme should not scare u...follow the jamb syllabus strictly and I can swear u will bang it...make sure d syllabus is your bible..read every topic in it...its better to read than to work past questions...I did this and I had over 80 marks...forget about jamb score and waec....just your 200 and 5 credits will get u any course in ui...what mmatters is your putme score

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by samsatkboy(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2016
juininho:
My advice to the future freshers

dear future freshers,
I am writing in my capacity as a stale fresher...got in 2015...I think I'll like to give some advice before u all get in and blah blah...this is because your ears are still open now...u won't hear Nada again once u get in....

advice no 1: Do not fall for the politics stuff...some students will like to use u to gain cheap political power...they are students like u and sometimes stupid as well, do not fall for their bag of tricks

advice no 2: do not join those who like to view the school authority and all the management as an enemy...again, do not rebel against constituted authority under the guise of alutarism...this is very common in Ui....most of the students see the vc and abefele and porters and wardens as their sworn foes just because the sug leaders told them so...pls, heed me and u will never be in trouble
Ui is still d best managed school cos corruption in admission process and academic activities are virtually non existent... some people forget this and try to fight the vc with all their might once they are in

finally, academics in Ui is quite easy...to fail in Ui means u are actually extremely stupid...this is a school where 40 people make 7.0 in MBBS...so if u get 1.1 or less , u are a bIG fool.and have no excuse...2 hours of studying well will get u a strong 2.1 ...mark me...

thanks....ciao...and I aren't running for anything

p.s, your putme should not scare u...follow the jamb syllabus strictly and I can swear u will bang it...make sure d syllabus is your bible..read every topic in it...its better to read than to work past questions...I did this and I had over 80 marks...forget about jamb score and waec....just your 200 and 5 credits will get u any course in ui...what matters is your putme score
u are really a learner.... U call dis advice?? u juss condemned my fellow uites who fight against any oppression... Guess u are a mellanbite

6 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by dadsom202: 2:35am On May 28, 2016
Please can anyone on this thread who knows abt UI DE very wel xplain to me in dtails the requirement for the PREMIER UNIVERSITY Direct Entry Admission Please I Need This Information As Quick As Possible.THANKS and God Bless U
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by samsatkboy(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2016
dadsom202:
Please can anyone on this thread who knows abt UI DE very wel xplain to me in dtails the requirement for the PREMIER UNIVERSITY Direct Entry Admission Please I Need This Information As Quick As Possible.THANKS and God Bless U
your DE grade (minimum of 2.1 and upper credit), and your o levels. Just get a jamb DE form and follow their instructions.UI must be 1st choice. Process and submit your transcript. if you are using a levels, ur a level result and o level result should be submitted. No UI doesn't conduct exams for DE candidates

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:07am On May 28, 2016
samsatkboy:
u are really a learner.... U call dis advice?? u juss condemned my fellow uites who fight against any oppression... Guess u are a mellanbite

lol...u do not fight any oppression...immoral people can not claim to fight oppression...u are just bunch of noisemakers...most of u oppress yourselves too and u call the mgt oppressive...we will soon see how your fights end...they will solve nothing...the vc has d authority to deal with u as he likes and he will close d school for many months if u use your stupidity to disturb activities again
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:14am On May 28, 2016
mind u, I am a mature adult who is not as rash and stupid as most of people like u are...I am well read and educated...I know how to recognise cheap tomfoolery and sense..all your so called fights are stupid...you do not know that the school is suffering from funds yet u want 18 hours light...even d vc stopped d circulation of bulletin, d no 1 instrument of propaganda control cos of funds ..u also fight a selfish fight for a troublemaker called mote...thank your stars I ain't d Vc...I'd have expelled him and prosecuted him and close the school for years
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by samsatkboy(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2016
juininho:
mind u, I am a mature adult who is not as rash and stupid as most of people like u are...I am well read and educated...I know how to recognise cheap tomfoolery and sense..all your so called fights are stupid...you do not know that the school is suffering from funds yet u want 18 hours light...even d vc stopped d circulation of bulletin, d no 1 instrument of propaganda control cos of funds ..u also fight a selfish fight for a troublemaker called mote...thank your stars I ain't d Vc...I'd have expelled him and prosecuted him and close the school for years
am not surprised at all ur gibberish it would b quite unreasonable for me to argue with u on dis platform because it is meant for somefin meaningful buh I will drop dis point for u because am sure u are ignorant of it
1.The struggle dat lead 2 d closure of d sch didn't start because of mote.... It started because of d epileptic power supply, dat ve started from d first day of resumption which d intellectual std of Ui knew it was because of d economic melt down dat warranted dat but it would b very cruel to maintain dat state of environment to d igzam period
Lyk u said u a 'mature adult' u may know u way in reading wah abt oder std dat only reads at nyt because daz wen dey assimilate.!! wah will b dere faith during d igzam without light to read ND dey perform badly ND get Tsunamied ND dis same mgt would point fingers at dem as unserious std... Mind u on dat day of protest we had light for only 4 1:30min
He already said it d staff are is main priority
Note:without uites dere is no UI not 2 talk of staffs
2.y didn't d mgt rusticate everyone dat was involved in d protest y only mote ND y did dey wait for a protest before dey got dem a new pumping machine ND fixed dere light
#uiManagementRecieveSense
Lyk dey always say commonsense is not Common
#i am mote not mute
#i stand with mote
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Highbhee(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2016
DrSage:
hello boss #TeamDentistry
Cc: Startrek Shabib Who else oo
Pls,Add me to the UI Aspirants group,08069095292
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Tholuwaniey(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2016
Grayscope:
If you are an MBBS aspirant, a whatsapp study group has been created to
1. Help us share ideas that would be beneficial to our securing admission
2. Keep each and everyone motivated to study....Your mates share what they have learnt and you get up to study too.
3. Challenge our knowledge and readiness for the upcoming exam.....Time-based tests would be organized
4. Help us recognize salient points we may have overlooked during studies
5. Help us know one another....Aren't we going to be coursemates in the near future?
.....If you are interested, quote this and drop your number

add up... 08177273008...
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Tholuwaniey(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2016
DrSage:
Baba fear God now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

these bosses.. I fear una.. lol
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Tholuwaniey(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2016
#Team_physiotherapy......

Victory in sight...
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by zico124(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2016
please add me to UI aspirant group 07064954521
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by augster(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2016
juininho:
and your child too would get expelled when he gets to the uni... That's why God doesn't give people like you power.... Cause you're gonna misuse it

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DrSage(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2016
Highbhee:

Pls,Add me to the UI Aspirants group,08069095292
done
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DrSage(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2016
Tholuwaniey:

these bosses.. I fear una.. lol
oga mi,fa hear sey ah no fear to too
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DrSage(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2016
juininho:
disappointed @the bolded
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Jerrynife: 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
add me up as u.i aspirant .... 07013729522
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by anomalous11(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2016
Grayscope:
If you are an MBBS aspirant, a whatsapp study group has been created to
1. Help us share ideas that would be beneficial to our securing admission
2. Keep each and everyone motivated to study....Your mates share what they have learnt and you get up to study too.
3. Challenge our knowledge and readiness for the upcoming exam.....Time-based tests would be organized
4. Help us recognize salient points we may have overlooked during studies
5. Help us know one another....Aren't we going to be coursemates in the near future?
.....If you are interested, quote this and drop your number

Pls add up 08035396582
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by goalgetter1: 2:42pm On May 30, 2016
Pls 4 God sake admin MBBS shu add up on MBBS whatsapp group. My brother apply UI n he knows nobdy there, pls I need reliable info. Abt d schl. Here is my no. 08062663405
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by goalgetter1: 2:51pm On May 30, 2016
Pls kindly add me wit 08062663405.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by samsatkboy(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2016
[5/30, 15:45] akande omotayo dare: BEING A CAUTIONARY MESSAGE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON THE STATE OF AFFAIRS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, NIGERIA.

Fellow Nigerians,

The carelessness of the management of the University of Ibadan under the inexperienced leadership of Prof. Olayinka can no longer be taken and should be brought to a halt with immediate effect.

The recent directive for the detention of past student leaders who have occupied exalted positions in the University of Ibadan and Nigeria at large when he (Olayinka) was nobody is an insult to the generality (millions) of Nigerian Students and will not be taken lightly.

We therefore call on all able and capable Nigerians especially students to:

1. Give this message a wide broadcast;
2. Send a warning sms to Prof. Olayinka on 08030643124; and
3. Advice anyone that can speak senses into Olayinka's brain to do so before physical, spiritual and metaphysical Aluta Forces are mobilised down to occupy the Premier University.

University of Ibadan is for no one, The Premier University is for everybody.

Aluta Continua, Victora Ascerta, Amala Awetus.

Emeritus Comrade Olanbiwoninu Alutagbemi (GCAF).
For: Forum of Emeritus Presidents (FOREP).
[5/30, 15:46] akande omotayo dare: Kindly occupy Professor Idowu Olayinka phone number 08022903156, 08030643124 that is the tyrannical V C of U.I
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by samsatkboy(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2016
Tcool was released but due to recent happenings, its high time we made olayinka know how powerful students can be.. He is our vc and being a vc, you need to keep the interest of the students at heart.... The first speech 'our' dear vc gave was centered towards students not being his priorities and later the staffs whom he claimed to have placed priorities on embarked on strike which affected the orientation program of our dear fresh and innocent students, subjecting them to a state of psychological imbalance in an event which is supposed to enlighten and strengthen them.. That is a big proof that our vc is under misplaced priorities among other atrocities (lying against a student on school owned radio station and refusing to go to outside radio stations where the truth will be revealed without any threat to the presenters, just to mention but a few), which is a very bad thing to expect of a leader.... In this light, I am calling for the removal of Prof A.I Olayinka from the office of Vice chancellor, university of Ibadan. He is not worthy to be a vice chancellor in any Nigerian university not to talk of The Premier university.... Currently in a school I am, just to visit my friends, you can imagine, UI is a subject of laughter (#PTA meeting things) and I am sure so it is in other schools.. Uites wake up, we need a better vice chancellor and our slumber will not give us one.. Let the voices sound, let's maintain our ground, let our demands become their mandate...
follow the trend...

#OlayinkaMustGo
#Freemote
#iStandAgainstVictimisation
#iStandAgainstAbuseOfPower
#iStandForChangeOfVC
#iStandForAUnifiedUnionUnitingUites
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by samsatkboy(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2016
augster:
and your child too would get expelled when he gets to the uni... That's why God doesn't give people like you power.... Cause you're gonna misuse it
Bros don't mind d mediocre.... he him self is an object of triviality in d environment of ui nd am very certain is father is 1 of those management who is killing ui with there political selfishness
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by augster(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2016
Add me to the whatsapp group 08100041548
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Henwall(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2016
Pls wts d cut off mark for medicine (jamb)
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by SDAC: 8:42pm On May 31, 2016
Hmm heard that post utme will be computer based, As said by the VC in his media chat,how true is this?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by DrSage(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016
Henwall:
Pls wts d cut off mark for medicine (jamb)
still 200
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Couver(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmm...... Dentistry aspirants i hail oooo
I am a year one dental student of the Premier University.....Can't wait to receive you guys into the department

Read well,put in your best and the sky wld be your starting point

if you need any help this is my contact number:07014260110
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by 11michael(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Post Utme has been canceled guys.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Gbexador(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
11michael:
Post Utme has been canceled guys.
seriously?!
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
samsatkboy:

thank you for this

the fellow is an hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (196) (Reply)

Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.