Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (496777 Views)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by harwarl(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Post Utme has been cancelled. How true is this?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by 11michael(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Gbexador:
seriously?!
Yes. Plus you have Google just look it up.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by harwarl(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]I'd like to be added to the group. 08173453070
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by harwarl(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
If there is not post utme then how will ui admit students
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
harwarl:
If there is not post utme then how will ui admit students

WAEC+JAMB aggregate
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
samsatkboy:
[s] u are really a learner.... U call dis advice?? u juss condemned my fellow uites who fight against any oppression... [/s]
fight against oppression my foot.
Your mates in other institutions are far ahead of you and youre still at home all for the cause of fighting injustice.
When you write another Jamb again no be U.I e go pain. Na your body go tell you.
#FVCK MOTE and all those lazy ass students who fight against U.I.
Ya all deserve to be expelled.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

WAEC+JAMB aggregate
sharrap my friend, if you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute.
If you got no idea about anything just keep quiet
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
juininho:
My advice to the future freshers

dear future freshers,
I am writing in my capacity as a stale fresher...got in 2015...I think I'll like to give some advice before u all get in and blah blah...this is because your ears are still open now...u won't hear Nada again once u get in....

advice no 1: Do not fall for the politics stuff...some students will like to use u to gain cheap political power...they are students like u and sometimes stupid as well, do not fall for their bag of tricks

advice no 2: do not join those who like to view the school authority and all the management as an enemy...again, do not rebel against constituted authority under the guise of alutarism...this is very common in Ui....most of the students see the vc and abefele and porters and wardens as their sworn foes just because the sug leaders told them so...pls, heed me and u will never be in trouble
Ui is still d best managed school cos corruption in admission process and academic activities are virtually non existent... some people forget this and try to fight the vc with all their might once they are in

finally, academics in Ui is quite easy...to fail in Ui means u are actually extremely stupid...this is a school where 40 people make 7.0 in MBBS...so if u get 1.1 or less , u are a bIG fool.and have no excuse...2 hours of studying well will get u a strong 2.1 ...mark me...

thanks....ciao...and I aren't running for anything

p.s, your putme should not scare u...follow the jamb syllabus strictly and I can swear u will bang it...make sure d syllabus is your bible..read every topic in it...its better to read than to work past questions...I did this and I had over 80 marks...forget about jamb score and waec....just your 200 and 5 credits will get u any course in ui...what mmatters is your putme score
one of the best comments ever on this thread.
More grease to your elbows man.
We need more of you on this thread bro.
Keep up the good work
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Bukkiminat(f): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

WAEC+JAMB aggregate

You have no idea
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bukkiminat:

You have no idea

ok
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
cc Geedot i think we'll need you now in this forum
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by geedot: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2016
Hello, now I'm here. How may I be of help?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2016
RE: KNOW YOUR STAND

Dear Fellow Admission Seekers,

Following the removal of Postutme in higher institutions in the country. I suggest inorder to know our chances of gaining admission into the prestigious school University Of Ibadan, to comment our jamb score with the course we applied in the school.

This remains my humble opinion as i anticipate the all manner of critics which i've welcomed already, buh i do pray we all comply by this.

Fraternally your's,
Bssa.
239 mbbs.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by dadsom202: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
@BSSA applying as DE applicant into dept. of elect/elect wit cgpa of 3.17 in computer engineering 4rm federal polytechnic ilaro nd also these are my o'levels math=B3, eng=B3, phy=B2, chem=B3, biology=B3, wat are my chances please@BSSA
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2016
geedot:
Hello, now I'm here. How may I be of help?
big boss during last year's admission process, you really helped out immensely by disseminating the much needed and vital informations to aspirants and even though some hard headed kids proved to be "i too know" (no mind them na small pikin dey worry them) pls just don't allow that to barricade you from helping us with some certain infos which we will ask you when need be.
Welcome on board man
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2016
BSSA:
RE: KNOW YOUR STAND

Dear Fellow Admission Seekers,

Following the removal of Postutme in higher institutions in the country. I suggest inorder to know our chances of gaining admission into the prestigious school University Of Ibadan, to comment our jamb score with the course we applied in the school.

This remains my humble opinion as i anticipate the all manner of critics which i've welcomed already, buh i do pray we all comply by this.

Fraternally your's,
Bssa.
239 mbbs.
since UI strictly observes and relies on her postutme for admission and its autonomic nature, do you think she will comply with jamb's directives and admit people only through jamb?
It's quite disheartening.
What's your opinion
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
since UI strictly observes and relies on her postutme for admission and its autonomic nature, do you think she will comply with jamb's directives and admit people only through jamb?
It's quite disheartening.
What's your opinion

U are right buh i'm afraid what happened last based on policy may not occur this time around. All i see is Serious Dibu, he connived with many strong men this time around unlike last year.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
dadsom202:
@BSSA applying as DE applicant into dept. of elect/elect wit cgpa of 3.17 in computer engineering 4rm federal polytechnic ilaro nd also these are my o'levels math=B3, eng=B3, phy=B2, chem=B3, biology=B3, wat are my chances please@BSSA

I cannot say yet until we receive a reasonable number of scores from other aspirants. Albeit D.E is Strictly exclusive.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by geedot: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
big boss during last year's admission process, you really helped out immensely by disseminating the much needed and vital informations to aspirants and even though some hard headed kids proved to be "i too know" (no mind them na small pikin dey worry them) pls just don't allow that to barricade you from helping us with some certain infos which we will ask you when need be.
Welcome on board man
Lol... Yeah.. Been long I visited Education section itself not to talk of checking out this thread. Been really busy of late, would have loved to be frequent here. Anyone that wants to ask questions should just mention my moniker and I will be there with immediate effect..

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
BSSA:

U are right buh i'm afraid what happened last based on policy may not occur this time around. All i see is Serious Dibu, he connived with many strong men this time around unlike last year.
yeah. He had a clandestine meeting with the minister of education and poisoned the old man's mind and deceived him and the man agreed to his devious schemes. Now Dibu Yeyerinde is now a strong totalitarian dictator and is backed up by the FG and only the Almighty God will deliver us out of his hands cos dibu is stronger than us (Jeremiah 31 vs 11)
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
geedot:
Lol... Yeah.. Been long I visited Education section itself not to talk of checking out this thread. Been really busy of late, would have loved to be frequent here. Anyone that wants to ask questions should just mention my moniker and I will be there with immediate effect..
with the speed of light lol. Thanks.
We've Rogered that
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
geedot:

it's been a while.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by geedot: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
with the speed of light lol. Thanks. We've Rogered that
This your moniker get as e be o...
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by geedot: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
misspresident:

it's been a while.
Yeah.. How's studies been so far?
And the strike, enjoy it while it last cause UI is bombarding us with tests and exams immediately the strike is over..
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by mathefaro(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
The fact that the FG have scrapped Post UTME doesn't mean y'all should relax or relent in your preparations for the exam. It is better for you to be prepared and eventually find out that there's no exam(no knowledge is wasted) albeit I'm sure there'll be a screening exercise of whose nature I don't know, than to relent now and later find out at the eleventh hour that there's gonna be an exam which you didn't prepare for. Be wise and be smart. Good luck to y'all

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by centyboy: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please add me to the group, l'm also an aspirant; 08142570085.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by dearpiriye: 4:01am On Jun 05, 2016
dadsom202:
Good o levels and De grade but know that nairalanders are just a very small fraction of the people applying. your chances lie only in the hand of God. prayer is the key. btw have you started processing your transcript?
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by dadsom202: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2016
@dearpiriye about to start processing the transcript nd please do u knw d steps as regard UI please enlighten me.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by dearpiriye: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
dadsom202:
@dearpiriye about to start processing the transcript nd please do u knw d steps as regard UI please enlighten me.
process and wait till at least resumption before submitting. submit your o'levels too. wait till when ui advertises. then follow the instructions to the letter.
Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by dadsom202: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
@dearpiriye thanks for the hint am really gr8tful and GOD bless feels so welcomd

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. by dearpiriye: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
dadsom202:
@dearpiriye thanks for the hint am really gr8tful and GOD bless feels so welcomd
your welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (196) (Reply)

Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.