Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (53328 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by covenantchild33(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Pls can anyone help send the pics of the Lunar moon to my whatsapp! 08189681571. I longed to see it but dint see. Pls I will so appreciate it.
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Chommieblaq:
The moon was just shining very bright in kano n I stayed awake till 3am.
my dear , I thought I was the only one dat noticed it last nyt, it was unusually bright in port harcourt though ......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2015
Cant see anything here in Ilorin too... . tanke precisely [/quote

it happened at Tanke o. BTW 1am and 4 am b4 clouds covered the view. The moon did turn red, I saw it.
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by bare1(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
refreshrate:

Blood moon

On your birthday

Shower new things?

Eesokay

Yes bro....good things, blessings
Dawn of a new age and the first day of a new age for me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by abbasabiyal: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
lat78:
scientist and life
can't see aything here at abuja
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Kingsasian(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2015
Donald3d:
Too many witches in edo state *winks* NOTE -MY STATEMENT WAS PURELY FOR FUN NOT "TRIBALASTIC",i am from edo state,akoko edo to be precise,ososo to be precise,i retain my resolve ,too many witches in EDO *Make i run b4 dem beat me 4 here*
hahahahahahaha, nothing do u bro. I am partly from etsako as well, maternally.
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Bgino(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2015
LEXYCOM:
Our government is to be blame for this......y will they not mount uniform men to arrest the situation while I was sleeping.
for every lunar eclipse a LUNATIC is always on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by osesology(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
this is buhari's fault
hahahaha! funny you
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2015
hope is nefa too late?
lemmie go and chk out now

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Naijaepic: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2015
Agimor:
It never occure here in Delta.

The first image show the path of September 28, 2015 lunar eclipse.
I was in Kwara state, Ilorin specifically and I captured this images of Lunar eclipse. I started taking random picture starting from 1:20 (It was calculated that penumbral will start at 1:11am ) until around 3:30 am

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by pweetymama(f): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2015
It actually occurred here in pH.funny enough,I never knew about it on time.when I woke up by 4:58,I was just wondering why my house was looking a lot darker than usual.I looked out and saw a similar sight,though I don't have any pix to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by babaowambe: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Yes saw it emerge from the earth, s shadow at four. To five am this. Morning
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by babaowambe: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2015
Saw it here. From. Dublin, Ireland

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by ALAYORMII: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2015
Yesterday night was unusually bright. When I was going home around 11pm, it was still very bright.

Jalingo
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by pweetymama(f): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
my dear , I thought I was the only one dat noticed it last nyt, it was unusually bright in port harcourt though ......
it happened around 4:30am and 5:00am in ph
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Evicsholar(f): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2015
All i noticed was dat it was unusually bright around past 12am. I thought it was 6am already
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by benitwater(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2015
debris:

Lolz na una sabi why u no show ur own
I was awake happened around 2:30am
am ur witness,u ain't lieing,also witness it from 1:11am to 3:43am,slept around 5:12am.the last time such linear eclipse was 1982,the next on will be on July 27 2033.took pictures as well but the moon was vr y far.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by OchukoisBlack(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2015
One of the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Witnessed it live in Ilorin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by benitwater(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2015
also witness it,I stay awake from 1:11am to 5:12 am.I was happy I didn't miss this rare event.the last it happened was 1982,the next will be 2033,so if u miss d last one don't miss the next one if u r stl alive.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2015
GMan650:

The second pic is downloaded babe, or which phone did you use to get a nearer view of the moon (lemme guess: BlackBerry Moon)
rofLmaO!!

For those that didn't see, u can all download photos onnline oh!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Feraz(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Chommieblaq:
The moon was just shining very bright in kano n I stayed awake till 3am.
You mean you didn't see anything in Kano? How come I snapped this? From Wudil... This was at about 3:15am. Stayed awake watching this until 3:50am before going to bed. Woke up at intervals from then on to watch the eclipse clear.

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by LEXYCOM: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2015
Bgino:
for every lunar eclipse a LUNATIC is always on the loose
See ur life outside, na people like u the event suppose swallow
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Chommieblaq(f): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2015
Feraz:
You mean you didn't see anything in Kano? How come I snapped this? From Wudil... This was at about 3:15am. Stayed awake watching this until 3:50am before going to bed. Woke up at intervals from then on to watch the eclipse clear.

I no see, I didn't sleep till almost 3, n d moon was bright. Airport road
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Feraz(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Chommieblaq:

I no see, I didn't sleep till almost 3, n d moon was bright. Airport road
Doh.... I woke some people up and called some on phone. Are you serving in Kano state?
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Chommieblaq(f): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2015
Feraz:
Doh.... I woke some people up and called some on phone. Are you serving in Kano state?
No I live there
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Feraz(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2015
Chommieblaq:
No I live there
So I'm assuming you school at KUST.
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2015
I didn't see it because as usual it rained the whole d a m n morning.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Chommieblaq(f): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Feraz:
So I'm assuming you school at KUST.
Stop assuming n ask grin grin grin
Graduated from Unimaid
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Feraz(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Stop assuming n ask grin grin grin Graduated from Unimaid
Apologies ma'am! grin. You try oh...Maiduguri.
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Chommieblaq(f): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Feraz:
Apologies ma'am! grin. You try oh...Maiduguri.
Yes o ooo
Double honours o in ma course n in conflict n risks management grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2015
listenersky:
Here in Mile2, lagos, I.didn't see nothing.

Only witches see lunar eclipse, since ur one dont bother. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? by tellwisdom: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2015
Rotjijatau:

Go to school.....
I'd**t

Which school?...You bluddy irritable scamp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes / Wood Car Spotted In Ibadan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.