Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Free Study Abroad Funding For Nigerians! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Study Abroad Funding For Nigerians! (1198 Views)

Study In The Czech Republic For Free!!! Study In The Czech Republic For Free / Free Study Abroad Scholarships In Nigeria / Tuition-free Study In Europe . Act Fast! Application Closes 17th July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Study Abroad Funding For Nigerians! by babarushe(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2009
cheesy
I am looking for 77 Nigerians to give them a copy of the[b] E-book of 327 pages [/b] that shows you

STEP BY STEP GUIDE on how to secure FREE full or partial funding for your study abroad

programmes-BA, B.Sc, B.Ed, MA, MSc, PhD, DDA, taught, research programmes or short course without spending a dime.

To indicate your interest, send an email to: studyabroadfunding@gmail.com

T[b]his E-book reveals international Agencies, Bodies, Organizations, companies, institutions etc

with the fund and willingness to sponsor Nigerians intending

to study abroad at all levels and all courses of study irrespective of age.
[/b]

Whether you want to study for an undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, Post doctorate, short course,

taught or research programmes, you are covered by

these sponsorships which are tenable in over 19 countries of the world including UK, USA, the Netherlands,

Italy, Germany, UAE, Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Hungary, Denmark, Australia, Taiwan, Finland, India,

Canada, Philippines, Japan, China, Korea, Sweden, Belgium,.

Some of the broad areas of studies covered in the report include programmes in the Faculty of :

Engineering

Arts

Social Sciences

Environmental Sciences

Management sciences

Humanities

Medical Sciences

Pure and Applied Sciences

However, it would take much time and space to produce this E-book on this site because of its volume.

So, I want people to indicate their interest before I would forward how to get the report in PDF format to them.

Simply send an email to studyabroadfunding@gmail.com with your own email address, name and phone number and I will

definitely reply you.

If you are ready to roll to achieve the DREAM of earning a Degree abroad this year. Then let’s start from here. One love to all. kiss
Re: Free Study Abroad Funding For Nigerians! by YOMIT(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2009
pls am interested my email ad is
realworld38@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Info On 2009/2010 Post Ume Schedule For Uniport And Futminna / What Is D School Fees In Delsu 09/10 / Please Help: Digital Persona Fingerprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.