Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? (23514 Views)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by goodguy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2005
This question topic is totally senseless. I don't know why y'all are replying.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2005
Trooper:

....nobody will ever find out.... lipsrsealed
but now all nairaland members know about it
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by prettyH(f): 5:39am On Nov 16, 2005
goodguy:

This question topic is totally senseless. I don't know why y'all are replying.

abi now. see o. d question answers itself..another mans wife...some1 elses property. Adultery.. pls
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by allonym: 6:19am On Nov 16, 2005
women are property?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by alheri(f): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2005
BAD!! very,very, BAD!!! I will pray for God to 4give u.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by prettyH(f): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2005
@allonym

says who
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2005
i'll like to see when you will your wife with another man...i guess you won't say: Honey, i see you have a new friend. what is his name? oh i'm really sorry for disturbing you. please go on with what you were doing before i came in.
you'd rather say: What the f^k is going on here? who is this man? hey you if you don't leave right now, i'll skin you alive.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by allonym: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2005
prettyH:

@allonym

says who

Says you:

prettyH:

abi now. see o. d question answers itself..another mans wife...someone elses property. Adultery.. please

This seems random, who are you addressing?:

michelin89:

i'll like to see when you will your wife with another man...i guess you won't say: Honey, i see you have a new friend. what is his name? oh i'm really sorry for disturbing you. please go on with what you were doing before i came in.
you'd rather say: What the f^k is going on here? who is this man? hey you if you don't leave right now, i'll skin you alive.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by prettyH(f): 1:06am On Nov 17, 2005
@ allonym

what
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by nana(f): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2005
A.D.U.L.T.E.R.Y.It is really really BAD.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Aderonke(f): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2005
God frown at it, so do humanity!
I mean hw can u ask such a question.
Can u stand out publicly and declare it openly to everyone dat u r sleeping wit another man's wife?
Definitely No! So what's d fuss about?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2005
allonym:

This seems random, who are you addressing?:

to the person who wrote this thread.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by allonym: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2005
prettyH:

@ allonym

what

You said in your posts that women were somones property
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by prettyH(f): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2005
no i didn't
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by prettyH(f): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2005
@ allonym

now i get. sorry didn't mean it that way. was referring to d fact dat they r already married, so not up for grabs.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:18am On Nov 19, 2005
What if you are Tiv?
Can someone properly explain to me what their culture says about adultry?
I have always been fascinated about the true meaning of Kerewa LOL
And Zule-Zoo is awesome
they are so into the zone
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by hotangel2(f): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2005
It is WRONG!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by goodguy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2005
We all know that. rolleyes
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Alexia(f): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2005
It's BAD. u do it, u suffer the consequences and let me tell you they are not pleasant and they will come someday. Remember, there is always somebody, somewhere who knows what you did.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2005
Can someone please answer my question about kerewa? What the Tiv culture says about adultry? undecided
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by heretoday: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2005
Didn't mean to post twice.............................................sorry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by heretoday: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2005
Trooper :      Believe me you will always be found out......
[center]no matter what  cover-ups you try
 cheesy[/center]

Be careful for sure especially if you both are married and have families.......God bless and have a Merry Christmas
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Aderonke(f): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2005
ve u ever heard of "magun" before? as in "dont climb".
do u remember thunder bolt?
hmmn... i sorry for ya life...
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by christyne(f): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2005
Very bad!!!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by viviansam(f): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2005
For whatever reason it is bad,Very Very bad and must be condemned. just as sleeping with another woman's husband is totally wong. God hates both.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by doubleface(m): 1:46am On Dec 15, 2005
@ aderonke...ve u ever heard of "condom" before? as in "no dey lick" do u remember "raincoat"
hmmm...i dey kape like baba iyabo
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by christyne(f): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2005
@  aderonke  u r right gurl,MAGUN is real,dont try it o.

@ doubleface u so funny guy.U try MAGUN out wit CONDOM and lets hear d result.
                                                                                                  U wan smell pepper abi?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by prettyH(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2005
@ double face, i'm sorry for u bro, if magun catch u , omo na anoda story be that o. cheesy
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Aderonke(f): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2005
doubleface:

@ aderonke...ve u ever heard of "condom" before? as in "no dey lick" do u remember "raincoat"
hmmm...i dey kape like baba iyabo

do u think magun is like AIDS shocked
my advice; dont dare it wit any married woman esp d ibadan women i beg
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by doubleface(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2005
@ christyne, prettyH, aderonke.....i m talkin from experience......i even came from ibadan..wat abt dat one
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by prettyH(f): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2005
So invariably, it doesn't work or what?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by niniowo(f): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2005
Pemit me to ask you; how will you feel if someone sleeps with your wife? it is bad. Although it could be tempting but why bother with 'tokunbo' when you can afford new model. My reasons are;
it is sinful.
it is morally bad
you will always be on the lookout for the husband
'magun' is a risk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Wife Travelling Without Consent ? / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.