Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? (23490 Views)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by goodguy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2005
The guy that created this topic already said he's done it already. He has slept with another man's wife. Enough of our preachings abeg.. grin
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by otokx(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2005
REALLY
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by prettyH(f): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2005
Then why av we been wasting our time since advising him on the ills when such an act is carried out..
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by goodguy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2005
I thought all of you even knew sef. The guy don talk am since November 1 that he has done the deed.
He said this:
I did it because she wanted it and I wanted it.so
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by truthhurts(f): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2005
Trooper it takes a man with guts to do wat you have done
but believe me the woman lacks moral to sleep with another man aside from her husband
you know there is this thing in my home town that as far as a woman is married to a man from that town as soon as she commits adultery, her children falls ill and die one by one and when d last one dies and she still doesnt confess then believe me she dies too and believe me it still works down there wink embarassed
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by layi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2005
Wetin d shidren do na? Its not fair o
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by prettyH(f): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2005
truthhurts:

Trooper it takes a man with guts to do what you have done
but believe me the woman lacks moral to sleep with another man aside from her husband
you know there is this thing in my home town that as far as a woman is married to a man from that town as soon as she commits adultery, her children falls ill and die one by one and when d last one dies and she still doesnt confess then believe me she dies too and believe me it still works down there wink embarassed

If its a man nko?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by babycute(f): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2005
Layi thank u o.abeg guy use ur initiative.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by dagaro(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2005
GOOD when u r doing it,BAD when u r Caught. Generally is BAD, mind u I did'nt do it.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Kokscity(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2005
Don't knock it if you have not tried it. I think the husband is lacking if the wife is looking. Trooper keep trucking along just make sure it is on the DL. Not saying i have done it, but i do not know how i would react if the oppurtunity arose. Kokscity stop lying to yourself, you will jump all over that C*****.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Scorpio(f): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2005
Kokscity:

I think the husband is lacking if the wife is looking. Not saying i have done it, but i do not know how i would react if the oppurtunity arose. Kokscity stop lying to yourself, you will jump all over that C*****.
u know n i like u for being honest cheesy
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Xtiana: 1:34am On Dec 23, 2005
Kokscity:

Don't knock it if you have not tried it. I think the husband is lacking if the wife is looking. Trooper keep trucking along just make sure it is on the DL. Not saying i have done it, but i do not know how i would react if the oppurtunity arose. Kokscity stop lying to yourself, you will jump all over that C*****.

are you married? because i feel bad for your wife. (except of course she's a tramp too).
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Kokscity(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2005
Xtiana

I am not married....
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Aderonke(f): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2005
no wonder! rolleyes
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by viviansam(f): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2006
The quesion is sleeping with another man's wife good or bad? Bad. We dont need anybody to tell you that. Just as sleeping with another woman's hussy is bad. And condemned
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by eveseh(f): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2006
bad,very bad
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:45am On May 15, 2006
I guess no one is Tiv and knows the meaning of kerewa?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Scorpio(f): 4:50am On May 15, 2006
I know, i seen d video grin cheesy
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:52am On May 15, 2006
But what does it mean? and big hello 2u scorpio
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Scorpio(f): 4:56am On May 15, 2006
umm, me thinks d video explains it (iono f'real tho, but dat's wat i think) grin n e hoo, sup with u? cheesy
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:59am On May 15, 2006
i wanted de definition but thanks gurl tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by babymine(f): 11:52am On May 19, 2006
It's very wrong and nemesis will definitely catch up with such a person.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by okewole(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2006
There is nothing as terrible as dt,if its a single lady,i will beg u to rid on but not married woman,i always say a man dt indulge in such thing is digging his grave--period
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by TIFETOS(f): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2006
y post a question when u already know d answer undecided, We all know it's evil N disgusting 2 kwarf another man's wife.Even if she's been promiscuous n tempting,be a gentleman n walkaway.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by nancyekpoh(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2006
Please it is very bad. I cant do such a thing, Bible called it Adultery and remember no adultery inherits the kingdom of God. So run away from that, when it is not too late. It is an abomination.U better Marry ur own wife and fulfill ur desire .

If I may ask, IF U FIND UR WIFE WITH ANOTHER MAN ON UR BED HOW WILL U FILL?
Please flee away from such act, it is evil.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Chiori(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2006
Sometimes what can a man do. No one should just reply outright NO. I can do it, given the conducive atmosphere for that.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Seun(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2006
Ladies take note and avoid this man. wink
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by kayuze(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2006
It is bad, but it happens. it happened to me and i did not know d husband personnally & was not even aware d lady was married
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by kayuze(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2006
seun u shall die perfidy
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by kayuze(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2006
seun u shall die of perfidy
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by EmemJU(f): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2006
Will you clap for a man you find in bed with your wife? Many have been known to kill.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by ladykool(f): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2006
@ topic
i can believe my eyes dat guy actually said he did it shocked
and de married woman too wanted it! omg
i can still believe it! so basically the husband of the woman doesnt know bout it!
naija guys!! naija guys!! u neva know wat they are upto!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Reverend Nnaghe Itam & Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22-year Of Marriage / Wife Travelling Without Consent ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.