Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? (5915 Views)

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2015
I'm just wondering. Do they dress in corporate or black and white or casually. Another question: what are the subjects I'd write in jamb for accounting?
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Obinovictor(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Niaraland is not a JAMB brochure. And are you going to higher institution to wear uniform or Study? I don't think the uniform should bother you, I'm sure you won't have to appear naked in class. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Fynestboi: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2015
Yes they wear Skye blue and black, once a while.

Subject.

Maths, English, Accounting, Economics/Government.
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Fynestboi: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Check in here for any of the link and ask your questions as regard admission and the likes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2626547/2016-2017-all-aspirant-threads
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2015
Obinovictor:
Niaraland is not a JAMB brochure. And are you going to higher institution to wear uniform or Study? I don't think the uniform should bother you, I'm sure you won't have to appear naked in class. Cheers

well, unlike you I plan my life. So if you don't want to answer my question, please shut the hell up.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2015
Fynestboi:
Check in here for any of the link and ask your questions as regard admission and the likes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2626547/2016-2017-all-aspirant-threads

thank you.
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Fynestboi: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

thank you.
My pleasure.
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Diamondqueen(f): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

Subject.

Thank you very much.
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Obinovictor(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

well, unlike you I plan my life. So if you don't want to answer my question, please shut the hell up.

I didn't see any planning here and you really don't have to insult anybody.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2015
Obinovictor:

I didn't see any planning here and you really don't have to insult anybody.

Ooooh God. Trying to figure out the subjects I'll write in jamb is not planning? I don't like cooperate dressings, trying to start buying and getting used to them is not planning?
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Obinovictor(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

Ooooh God. Trying to figure out the subjects I'll write in jamb is not planning? I don't like cooperate dressings, trying to start buying and getting used to them is not planning?

grin. Is it?
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Obinovictor:

grin. Is it?
Wetin dey worry u na, allow d girl joor.
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by JumpingChicken(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
I'm just wondering. Do they dress in corporate or black and white or casually. Another question: what are the subjects I'd write in jamb for accounting?

Pants and Bra. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Obinovictor:

grin. Is it?
Brother leave her, she's right to some extent. I studied Accounting, it was until I got to school that I found out they do wear sky blue shirt and black trousers, had it been I knew before, I would have gotten some and start practicing corporate dressing because I don't dress corporate till today, thank God my school didn't made it compulsory. As per the subject combination she's right too, wrong jamb combination cost me admission in 2008. @Diamondqueen, its right you are planning but you actually don't need to insult anyone. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by gloryaaa(f): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Depends on d school...
Eng math econs commerce government acct...ur choice

1 Like

Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Obinovictor(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

Wetin dey worry u na, allow d girl joor.

See beef o
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Obinovictor(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
salaksmana:
Brother leave her, she's right to some extent. I studied Accounting, it was until I got to school that I found out they do wear sky blue shirt and black trousers, had it been I knew before, I would have gotten some and start practicing corporate dressing because I don't dress corporate till today, thank God my school didn't made it compulsory. As per the subject combination she's right too, wrong jamb combination cost me admission in 2008. @Diamondqueen, its right you are planning but you actually don't need to insult anyone. Thanks.

I'm actually not trying to crucify her. My trouble is harmless.
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Obinovictor(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

They said I was too harsh... I am sorry
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by MemeTroll: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
hi please check your email or give me your contact dets
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by haibe(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
depends on the school, we werent mandated to wear corporate dresses while I was in school.
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by ksbusari(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sky blue and black trouser especially in Ilorin. Esiki and soro for other Universities.
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by tpiander: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

shouldnt this info be obtained from jamb or the institutions you're applying to?

how do you know if wherever you want to go, has uniforms?
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by feran15(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
check the jamb brochure for the subjects to write or to be very sure, check the website of the school you are applying to..

also, I'm just putting this out there, but I need to work on ur online attitude. it will help you alot.

1 Like

Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by angieberry(f): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
I like this girl! grin

Op. It depends on the institution you're applying to so you should make enquiries therein.

1 Like

Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Selwin256(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

Subject.

. Maths, English, Economics, Accounting/government/commerce
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Rossonero: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Basically apart from Mathematics and English, you would need to write financial accounting and economics/government/commerce.
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by hero10(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
I guess it depends on the school. for instance in my school UNIOSUN, Accounting students put on white shirt and black trouser/skirt.
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by chisombenedicta(f): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

Subject.

Even in oau?
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Fynestboi: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Even in oau?

Yes. Are you an Aspirant or a student?
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Fynestboi: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Selwin256:
. Maths, English, Economics, Accounting/government/commerce

undecided
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by chisombenedicta(f): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

Yes. Are you an Aspirant or a student?
Intending fresher cool
Re: What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? by Fynestboi: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Intending fresher cool

Hmmmmmm. Department?

(1) (2)

Jamb Registration Slip Retrieval / 12 Benefits Of Lemon Juice For Your Facial Skin / Admission Thread 2015/2016: The University Of Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.