Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis (1910 Views)

Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) / Zimbabwean Reverend Sister Raped, Killed And Dumped In A Dam (Photos) / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by lordchiz(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2015
A hardened criminal was killed dis early morning and dumped at d road side close to my house. I rushed to see who was dat.....lo and behold.....it is truely a wanted criminal whom has terrorized our hood in Sabon gari area of kaduna south. The people who came to see d disaster dat befell him this morning said he has a daughter, sisters and mother who reside in the United Kingdom....they ran away from him due to his radical life

Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by chocolateme(f): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2015
A mother's nine months endurance

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by Unsad(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2015
Saddening.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by Obinovictor(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Who killed him?

1 Like

Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Obinovictor:
Who killed him?

I hope where you stay is not far to kaduna south?
Just pick a cab to the place it happened and ask all the thing you wanna know about his death.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by Mutuwa(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2015
at the end of it all see how en end come be.
well...
Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by Obinovictor(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Just pick a cab to the place it happened and ask all the thing you wanna know about his death.

I'll have to disappoint you here. I'm serving in faraway akwa ibom, so you can still help me.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by lordchiz(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

U no go kill me wit laugh......
Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by lordchiz(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Anyway.....people call him SYSTEM......information reaching me dat he stole four days ago and was beaten mercilessly but narrowly escaped!
Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by BlackrulesDworld(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
lordchiz:

U no go kill me wit laugh......
Na the dude funny pass bro, na comedian he suppose be
Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by billyG(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2015
No single scratch or blood on him.
Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by idrisalomagold(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2015
I don't know why a man will decide to live a radical life even when he has every chance to be responsible. whoever scolds them will turn their enemies. well, he died a sinner, so no amount of prayers offered will stop him to rot in Sheol.
Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2015
Y is he still closing his hand? I tot u surrender all wen u die ni? Morover wat shows he's a criminal?
Re: Criminal Killed And Dumped This Morning On Sabo Bridge In Kaduna Town(viewer Dis by bugzbunny: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wow....looks like Funlord
One less criminal to worry about in a land of many... RIP though

(1) (Reply)

Man Turns To A Bird After Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo (video) / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel / Three Human Heads Mined In Ondo State (pictures) By SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.