Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Snapchat Video Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Snapchat Video Problem (1694 Views)

Snapchat Keeps Unique Daily Audience Against Instagram / Instagram Vs Snapchat - Instagram Adds More Similar Snapchat Features / Exclusive unveiling and unboxing of Tecno Camon C9 gone viral on Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snapchat Video Problem by jyggzzy(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2015
Please does anyone have a solution to this? Whenever I record a video on snapchat, the video comes out as green and yellow distortions... D type you see when you try to play a mkv video on Nokia express music phone. I use an infinix hot note.
Re: Snapchat Video Problem by Carlcaresophia: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
jyggzzy:
Please does anyone have a solution to this? Whenever I record a video on snapchat, the video comes out as green and yellow distortions... D type you see when you try to play a mkv video on Nokia express music phone. I use an infinix hot note.
Hi Jyggzzy, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Snapchat Video Problem by dephizee: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lol, is that help, brother just wait for an update
Re: Snapchat Video Problem by dephizee: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Or get a beta version, it might work

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Mobile Brands In Nigeria / Specification Of Gionee M6 Mini / My Iphone 7 Unlocked,35gb For #125K. (08146035338just Recieved It From Goregia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.