Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

For The Ladies - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / For The Ladies (538 Views)

For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies by jamofan(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Looking down on a man Thinking he is not good enough See, he may be looking so rough That's because life is very tough From cold he sustains some cough But if u can without force, just try to show him some love
This is for the ladies Though many are no more maidens Its been long like the ages But it doesn't show on their faces
Many of them have turned to hunters Always searching for the son of a minister Though many of them are little spinsters They behave like the butters
With the jumpers they wore on twitter I swear they can't jump a gutter
Pls if u are affected by this letter Don't see me as your hater I am only but a writer Just adjust to make ur life better Life is always a teacher Some acts are better left for monsters Don't be a fraudsters With decency , u can still be a star
Don't live like u are a bastard For your parents be a good daughter To your siblings, be a good sister Your body is never meant for commercial You know Aids is a killer Run from premarital sex like a Hitler Though I am not a seer I am a writer and a great thinker Read and work harder Whenever you seem to be tired Don't drop down in despair Just face your career And go to God in prayer
In the air is still Ileya The rams are still on fire Monday will bring us back as hustlers It is our time to go higher

Faniyi James is a writer, a poet and a career trainer. Be a good and descent spinster!

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Poet? This Is For You / BROKEN:A SAD LOVE TALE BY JESSICA DURU / POEM: This Crony , Dedicated To That Special Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.