Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Help:brilliant Suggestion Needed On How To Deal With This Project Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help:brilliant Suggestion Needed On How To Deal With This Project Topic (627 Views)

From MBBS To Botany, Please I Need Suggestion! / Fresh ASUU Strike Looms As Union Reviews Deal With FG / JAMB 2017: Oloyede Made Everyone Look Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:brilliant Suggestion Needed On How To Deal With This Project Topic by realglob(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
It was like a joke when a message came from the HOD's office tru the class Governor that we should begin to submit our project topic proposal and he gave the deadline. Out of excitement many of us really proposed funny topics and some where asked to changed there's and some changed there's voluntarily. Mine was a different case in my usual way, always want my stuffs to be special or different from others.
I was able to come up with unique topics that are not common; (1) Kantian categorical imperatives a tool against ethno-religious conflict crisis in Nigeria. (2) restructuring Nigerians mind to a state of purity using Francis Bacon's Idol.
After submission no.1 was approved and I was happy because I wasn't among the few whom topics were canceled and were asked to resubmit their proposals now within short period of time.
As at the time I submitted this topics i'd fine thoughts and concepts of how I would go about it. I promised my self that after the second semester exams I will settle down during the long break and start something but to my greatest disappointment, the break is almost over am preparing to resume school in few days time and i've nt started anything and the painful part of it is that am becoming clueless about the same topic I constructed and conceived greatly on how am going to write it successfully.
I have come to NL with this topic to solicit for your candid suggestions because my head has gon haywire within this 2months break. The topic again is: Kantian categorical imperatives a tool against ethno-religious conflict crisis in Nigeria.

The categorical imperatives, formulation 1,2 and 3 will aid some who do not properly understand what the hell the topic is all about.
The First Formulation:

“Act only according to that maxim whereby you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law without contradiction."

The Second Formulation:

“Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of any other, never merely as a means to an end, but always at the same time as an end. ”

The Third Formulation:

“Therefore, every rational being must so act as if he were through his maxim always a legislating member in the universal kingdom of ends.”

Pls drop your scholarly and constructive suggestions.
Re: Help:brilliant Suggestion Needed On How To Deal With This Project Topic by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmm ,im lost.
u cus probably start by stating what programme ur purauing and prefereabk the course name as well first.
what is kantian btw?
Re: Help:brilliant Suggestion Needed On How To Deal With This Project Topic by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
enieme:
Hmm ,im lost.
u cus probably start by stating what programme ur pursuing and preferably the course name as well first.
My guess is philosophy.
what is kantian btw?
Related to Immanuel Kant, the awesome philosopher.
Re: Help:brilliant Suggestion Needed On How To Deal With This Project Topic by realglob(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
This is philosophy
Re: Help:brilliant Suggestion Needed On How To Deal With This Project Topic by realglob(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
enieme:
Hmm ,im lost.
u cus probably start by stating what programme ur purauing and prefereabk the course name as well first.
what is kantian btw?

This is philosophy and is related to Immanuel Kant as Karmanaut stated earlier.
Re: Help:brilliant Suggestion Needed On How To Deal With This Project Topic by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
realglob:

This is philosophy and is related to Immanuel Kant as Karmanaut stated earlier.
oh okay. I wish u good luck in finding suggestions cos few pple ever study that course.
but karmanaut seems to know much about it, maybe he can help.?
Re: Help:brilliant Suggestion Needed On How To Deal With This Project Topic by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
enieme:

oh okay. I wish u good luck in finding suggestions cos few pple ever study that course.
but karmanaut seems to know much about it, maybe he can help.?
Not really; most of my knowledge of philosophy comes from a brief encounter during GST 102.
Re: Help:brilliant Suggestion Needed On How To Deal With This Project Topic by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Karmanaut:

Not really; most of my knowledge of philosophy comes from a brief encounter during GST 102.
yeah then u can at least suggest to him domethinf anything.
we non philosophy students r completeky lost.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Unijos Postgraduate Form Sale Is On. Very Limited Timing!!! / Apply Online For Indian Colleges | Study Abroad / How Do I Submit My Annual Academic Result For Total JVA/OML Scholarship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.