Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Importing From Malaysia To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From Malaysia To Nigeria (3262 Views)

How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital / China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing From Malaysia To Nigeria by estanoni: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello,
Do any one know the rate of Shipping (Air freight) from Malaysia to Nigeria?

Also i wish to hear from anyone that has traveled to Malaysia, to compare the cost of bringing in goods into Nigeria from Malaysia and from Dubai.

Also contacts of shipping agents handling goods from Malaysia to Nigeria will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Importing From Malaysia To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
First if i may ask, what is it that u wish to import from malatsia?
and of course it would be more expensive shi0ing from malaysia than dubai cos malaysia is farther to naija whereas dubai is nearerĂ¯
estanoni:
Hello,
Do any one know the rate of Shipping (Air freight) from Malaysia to Nigeria?
Also i wish to hear from anyone that has traveled to Malaysia, to compare the cost of bringing in goods into Nigeria from Malaysia and from Dubai.
Also contacts of shipping agents handling goods from Malaysia to Nigeria will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Manufacturing PMI Hits 55.9 Points In November / I Want To Invest In My Home Town And Hopefully Attract Attention; Any Ideas? / Why Is Kuwaiti Dinar The Highest-Valued Currency In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.