Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital (4596 Views)

Make 400% Profit Importing From China With ¥¥¥ / Make Money With Drop Shipping / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital by kearneyLaya: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Import Direct From China and Many Other Countries. Since 2015 I have been successfully importing products from China & the rest of the world.

I put my decades of experience to work for you as I make the entire process as simple as possible.
Here are major things you should consider with regards to doing the business in Nigeria;

1. Identify your customers and build your website to their appeal. Be very considerate of prices as it is a major part of the business. The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping is a great resources to use.
2. Be upfront about shipping details like number of days and costs. Your suppliers shipping’ details will vary, so put that into account. Once your customers know ahead, they won't be calling you everyday asking for their products delivery.
3. Always make sure to follow up on your shippings so that you can rectify any problems with suppliers or customers. It will build you reputations with customers. Also provide Be available for customers regularly. Punctuality is the soul of any business.
4. Finally, but not least, online shopping is becoming a big market in Nigeria. If you do your homework well, you can definitely succeed.

But if you want this complete info visit https://enairatrade..com/ , i have free info there and also some you might have to pay for.

Also, I am going to show you those ideas that are currently working in Nigeria today. This blog has a complete guide for anyone who wants to make money online in Nigeria.

If you are smart enough, you can pick one or two of the business ideas to maximize your income online and offline.

visit https://enairatrade..com/ and tell me what you think

(1) (Reply)

The Inspirational Story Of Sir Louis Ojukwu Who Was Worth 4billion Dollars 1966 / 12 "Grow Your Online Business" Tactics That Will Help You Win In 2019 / The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.