Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ (801 Views)

Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) / Top Nigerian Gospel Artistes Are From Christ Embassy - Is God Being Partial? / The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ by Vanderandrew(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
The whole world is falling away from Christ
1) Pope Francis agrees with Muslim that Jesus Christ didn't die on the cross of calvary
2) NASA Confirms 15 days of darkness (Nov. 15-29, 2015)
3) The adoption of the New Gay laws in United States and even in many Churches (Gay, Lesbianism, e.t.c have been approved)
4) The night of September 27-28 will bring a "blood moon. (Acts 2: 20, Joel 2: 30-31 & Revelation 6:12 ) Joel 2: 31 says "And the moon into blood Before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes"
5) In 2012, Yangtze river in China turns Red. (Rev 16: 4)
Re: The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ by donTbone(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Above all, Christ still rules and reigns... That's enough Joy for me!
Re: The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
The falling away and appearance of the man of sin is a clear indication that Jesus Christ will soon return to rapture His bride....which would be caught up to meet the Lord in the air ( 1 Thessalonians 4:17, Revelation 3:10) before the terrible time of trial and tribulation of the left behind (The foolish virgins) by the Anti-Christ;

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
Re: The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
donTbone:
Above all, Christ still rules and reigns... That's enough Joy for me!

What is Christ? We all are Christs,not an individual. We are Christs,Gods who are now realizing our hidden potentials.
Re: The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ by Scholar8200(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
ifeness:

What i Christ? We all are Christs,not an individual. We are Christs,Gods who are now realizing our hidden potentials.
What are the ones you have discovered
Re: The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Scholar8200:

What are the ones you have discovered

Knowing Vaccines and not God cures diseases

Religions is a force for division.

Humanity is more important than God.

There is nothing to die for if you are not religious. I as a non believer in a god have everything to live for.

Hell fire stories to kids is an act of terrorism

Do you disagree with the above?

1 Like

Re: The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ by Scholar8200(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
ifeness:

Knowing Vaccines and not God cures diseases

Religions is a force for division.

Humanity is more important than God.

There is nothing to die for if you are not religious. I as a non believer in a god have everything to live for.
1. How about those who were cured instantaneously sans vaccines or medicine?
2. Skin colour, tribes, social class has also caused divisions too!
3. That is not a potential but a conclusion the premise of which are anticipated.
4. These are not potentials!!! Besides, I had wanted you to give some potentials YOU have discovered on your journey to god-hood!
Re: The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Scholar8200:

1. How about those who were cured sans vaccines?
2. Skin colour, tribes, social class has also caused divisions too!
3. That is not a potential but a conclusion the premise of which are anticipated.
4. These are not potentials!!! Besides, I had wanted you to give some potentials YOU have discovered on your journey to god-hood!

Can you give an example of persons cured without vaccines. I mean those cured by laying of hands.

Skin color,tribes were taught to people based on religious grounds. Telling a child he is black because of the sins of Ham is barbaric. Even if not based on religious grounds is also barbaric and we are a progressing society.

Potential starts from knowing there is no god and sin. Therefore one is allowed to make mistakes and hopefully learn from them without fear of hell fire.

My journey to God-Hood started from me being born on a self limiting planet.

I don't think you can give me any benefits of assuming you have a god in the sky looking after you.
Re: The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ by Scholar8200(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
ifeness:

Can you give an example of persons cured without vaccines. I mean those cured by laying of hands.
There are many being cured today and many more in recent history eg see this http://www.godsgenerals.com/person_j_lake.htm

Skin color,tribes were taught to people based on religious grounds. Telling a child he is black because of the sins of Ham is barbaric. Even if not based on religious grounds is also barbaric and we are a progressing society.
Never heard that before!!!

Potential starts from knowing there is no god and sin. Therefore one is allowed to make mistakes and hopefully learn from them without fear of hell fire.
How about those who affirm the contrary and the world is still being blessed by their innovations and ingenuity (being potentials discovered and developed)?
Re: The Whole World Is Falling Away From Christ by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Scholar8200:
There are many being cured today and many more in recent history eg see this http://www.godsgenerals.com/person_j_lake.htm

Never heard that before!!!

How about those who affirm the contrary and the world is still being blessed by their innovations and ingenuity (being potentials discovered and developed)?

You did not state but rather gave a link which is on a biased christian website. Anyway,I will overlook that.

Don't tell me you do not know the story of Ham as told by Christians

potential
pə(ʊ)ˈtɛnʃ(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: potential

having or showing the capacity to develop into something in the future

The day a Christian discovers there is no he god,he starts planning for the future rather than wait for jesus to come and take him to a ready-made Paradise.

Those who invent cars,Light bulb etc never believed the planet would be destroyed,they rather saw it to become the future home of humanity.

iphone,internet,electronic gadgets are stuff created to unite humanity,so why not embrace it and look at how to help us improve the world rather than spread fear based philosophies

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Regarding 1 Timothy 2 : 12 / The Islamic Rulings On Oral Satisfaction Between Husband And Wife / SHOCKING! Donald Trump Says He’s Never Forgiven The Muslims For Killing Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.