Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible (4667 Views)

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by malvisguy212: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2015
@ rabzy01
Jesus is a very important figure in Islam.
Muslims believe, Jesus is just a prophet,
He was merely a prophet, a prophet
whose second coming will bring about
Allah’s judgement on the human race.
In the fourth book of the Quran, al-Nisa
(or “The Women”), we are told that Jesus
never died on the cross. Instead, Allah is
a gifted trickster. Behold:
Quran 4:157 And [for] their saying,
“Indeed, we have killed the Messiah,
Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of
Allah.” And they did not kill him, nor did
they crucify him;but [another] was made
to resemble him to them. And indeed,
those who differ over it are in doubt
about it. They have no knowledge of it
except the following of assumption. And
they did not kill him, for certain.
Quran 4:158 Rather, Allah raised him to
Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in
Might and Wise.
No reason were given why Jesus was
snatch from death. Allah couldn’t wait a
few more days for Jesus to be executed.
He needed Jesus in heaven right away.
But he also needed Jesus to be executed.
The solution? Snatch Jesus
from earth right now and pick someone
else to wear Jesus’ face long enough to
fool the executioners and the Jews.
In completing this absurd trick, Allah
must’ve known the following:
The crucifixion of Jesus would be used to
create Christianity,the largest religion
the world has ever known–a rival
religion, mind you. So it was all a ruse to
trick people into following the LARGEST
religion. Unfortunately for these cursed
Christian souls, Allah waited another 600
years before bothering to mention that
the Divine Jesus myth in the bible was all
a lie.
Those who died Prior to the coming of
muhammed to clear this out , who's
gonna take the blame for their unbelief ?
Allah for tricking the Jews or satan ?

None of your muslims brothers were able to answer me , they all are throwing insult at me.
https://www.nairaland.com/2602950/according-quranallah-creating-world-largest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by rabzy01: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ok. First let me remind you of the topic here. The topic been discussed here is Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible.

Are you inventing me to your thread?

malvisguy212:
@ rabzy01
Jesus is a very important figure in Islam.
Muslims believe, Jesus is just a prophet,
He was merely a prophet, a prophet
whose second coming will bring about
Allah’s judgement on the human race.
In the fourth book of the Quran, al-Nisa
(or “The Women”), we are told that Jesus
never died on the cross. Instead, Allah is
a gifted trickster. Behold:
Quran 4:157 And [for] their saying,
“Indeed, we have killed the Messiah,
Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of
Allah.” And they did not kill him, nor did
they crucify him;but [another] was made
to resemble him to them. And indeed,
those who differ over it are in doubt
about it. They have no knowledge of it
except the following of assumption. And
they did not kill him, for certain.
Quran 4:158 Rather, Allah raised him to
Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in
Might and Wise.
No reason were given why Jesus was
snatch from death. Allah couldn’t wait a
few more days for Jesus to be executed.
He needed Jesus in heaven right away.
But he also needed Jesus to be executed.
The solution? Snatch Jesus
from earth right now and pick someone
else to wear Jesus’ face long enough to
fool the executioners and the Jews.
In completing this absurd trick, Allah
must’ve known the following:
The crucifixion of Jesus would be used to
create Christianity,the largest religion
the world has ever known–a rival
religion, mind you. So it was all a ruse to
trick people into following the LARGEST
religion. Unfortunately for these cursed
Christian souls, Allah waited another 600
years before bothering to mention that
the Divine Jesus myth in the bible was all
a lie.
Those who died Prior to the coming of
muhammed to clear this out , who's
gonna take the blame for their unbelief ?
Allah for tricking the Jews or satan ?

None of your muslims brothers were able to answer me , they all are throwing insult at me.
https://www.nairaland.com/2602950/according-quranallah-creating-world-largest
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by jomoh: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chidexter:
Op that one concern you.

I always restrict myself from commenting on the religion section, but this your post oozes stupidity.....

Anyway, to use ur logic.......

Do you know that the (igbos and yorubas) are the lost tribes of israel?. We originated from the israelites and made our way down to africa-nigeria.

go study history bro, and know your true roots.

Hey hey stop dia.

Who and who are lost tribe of israel. You and your ancestors are the lost tribe of israel. Not me and my Yoruba ancestors.

And even if your claim is right then what happens to the fulanis and hausas does it mean they are not entitled to be christians too.

Your logic is flawed find another one.
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by TrajansKong: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
rabzy01:
Ok. What about these:

And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. ......... There was not a single house where someone had not died. Exodus 12:29-30

Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all old and young, girls and women and little children. Ezekiel 9:5-7

[size=14pt]KILL OLD AND YOUNG, GIRLS AND WOMEN AND LITTLE CHILDREN?? [/size] cry cry
What of it?
He is the Lord of Hosts. He shall return with a sword. Let fear of his wrath alone govern our hearts. Pray that Nigeria is found worthy of being raised to His throne on That Day!!

Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
TrajansKong:

What of it?
He is the Lord of Hosts. He shall return with a sword. Let fear of his wrath alone govern our hearts. Pray that Nigeria is found worthy of being raised to His throne on That Day!!

With a sword? What for? The same guy who supposedly stopped a woman from being stoned to death is coming with a sword? Why not a gun?
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by Chidexter(m): 6:04am On Oct 06, 2015
jomoh:

Hey hey stop dia.

Who and who are lost tribe of israel. You and your ancestors are the lost tribe of israel. Not me and my Yoruba ancestors.

And even if your claim is right then what happens to the fulanis and hausas does it mean they are not entitled to be christians too.

Your logic is flawed find another one.

Do i look like i care?
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by jomoh: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2015
Chidexter:

Do i look like i care?

Who dey look your ugly face. And who cares what you look like. If you like look like a tree.

Just don't associate Yorubas with you fairy tale of lost tribe of israel.

You people are truly lost, you can't even determine where you're from.

A man who doesn't know where he's coming from can never know where he's headed. The lost tribe.
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by Chidexter(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
jomoh:

Who dey look your ugly face. And who cares what you look like. If you like look like a tree.

Just don't associate Yorubas with you fairy tale of lost tribe of israel.

You people are truly lost, you can't even determine where you're from.

A man who doesn't know where he's coming from can never know where he's headed. The lost tribe.

Please if it looks like i care, tell me. I do not want to give off the wrong impression.

Mtcheww
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by TrajansKong: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
ifeness:

With a sword? What for? The same guy who supposedly stopped a woman from being stoned to death is coming with a sword? Why not a gun?
Read your Bible well.
Revelation 19:11-21 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. ...

I pray we will be counted worthy to sit and judge with Him around the Great White Throne.

Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
TrajansKong:

Read your Bible well.
Revelation 19:11-21 Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. ...

I pray we will be counted worthy to sit and judge with Him around the Great White Throne.

That is an ancient man's way of describing a spacecraft.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by mustymatic(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chidexter:
Op that one concern you.

I always restrict myself from commenting on the religion section, but this your post oozes stupidity.....

Anyway, to use ur logic.......

Do you know that the (igbos and yorubas) are the lost tribes of israel?. We originated from the israelites and made our way down to africa-nigeria.

go study history bro, and know your true roots.
You're saying Jesus was sent to you? and nit them?
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by Chidexter(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2015
mustymatic:

You're saying Jesus was sent to you? and nit them?

Nah, he was sent to earthlings, am an alien for mars
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by mustymatic(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2015
Chidexter:

Nah, he was sent to earthlings, am an alien for mars
As igbo/yoruba as yu are, u believe that. smh
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
rabzy01:
■As a Christian, what made you believed that you being an non-jew (gentile) will enter the kingdom of God? In more than one places in the Bible, Jesus himself testified that he was not sent to you as a black african. In fact he even warmed his diciples not to enter into the lands of non-jews and preach there. The religion Jesus brought with him from his God is for the Israelites only, so says the Bible not me. Now lets look at some of the verses of the Bible....
■ Are you a lost sheep from the house of Israel?
1. Indeed, He was not sent to save the Non-Israelites but only those who are of the blood of Israel... undecided

2. Those who in fact gain access and are taught by God Himself —alone— can be certain that they are of the House of Israel - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34. undecided
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
lawbabs:
You are spot on. I am just seeing this post. I also suggest that we don't condemn the OPs. He is in the quest to know and thank God for you, bro. To corroborate your contribution, Apostle Paul mentioned that he was unashamed of the gospel of Christ. For it is the power of God that brings salvation to them that believe... first to the jews, and then to the gentiles.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile" - [Romans 1:16].
The one you responded to was actually wrong! Jesus Christ said it Himself that He was sent by His Father only to the Lost sheep of Israel meaning that the world He was sent to was one that consisted only of the sinners of Israel. And before you go on, Jesus Christ also warned His followers not to give that which is Holy to the dogs aka the Non-Israelites. So when the word gentile is used in reference to those who were to be given the gospel, it referred to those who were of the House of Israel but have been cursed and cast out, made strangers by God Himself for their sins against Him. undecided
40 “But maybe the people will confess their sins. And maybe they will confess the sins of their ancestors. Maybe they will admit that they turned against me. Maybe they will admit that they sinned against me.
41 Maybe they will admit that I turned against them and brought them into the land of their enemies. These people will be like strangers to me. But maybe they will become humble[c] and accept the punishment for their sin.
42 If they do, I will remember my agreement with Jacob. I will remember my agreement with Isaac. I will remember my agreement with Abraham, and I will remember the land. - Leviticus 26 vs 40 - 42
So yes, Cornelius the gentile was an Israelite. The Samaritan woman Jesus Christ preached to was also an Israelite. undecided
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by lawbabs: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The one you responded to was actually wrong! Jesus Christ said it Himself that He was sent by His Father only to the Lost sheep of Israel meaning that the world He was sent to was one that consisted only of the sinners of Israel. And before you go on, Jesus Christ also warned His followers not to give that which is Holy to the dogs aka the Non-Israelites. So when the word gentile is used in reference to those who were to be given the gospel, it referred to those who were of the House of Israel but have been cursed and cast out, made strangers by God Himself for their sins against Him. undecided
So yes, Cornelius the gentile was an Israelite. The Samaritan woman Jesus Christ preached to was also an Israelite. undecided

In your analysis, Jesus was referring to his ministry while on earth. The ministry of Jesus after he left was undertaken by his followers in obedience of his instructions. Read these scriptures. They are the words of Christ himself:

Mark 16:15
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

Luke 24:47
and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Matthew 24:14
This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Mark 13:10
The gospel must first be preached to all the nations.

On the Samaritan woman, Jesus used her as a means of reaching others in Samaria. Samaria wasn’t only occupied by Israelites. There were gentiles that had also mingled with the jews. That’s why they always refer to the samaritans as unworthy. See the response of the people that heard Christ in John 4.

John 4:42
and they were saying to the woman, “It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves and know that this One is indeed the Savior of the world.”

The saviour of the world not of Israel!
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
lawbabs:
■ In your analysis, Jesus was referring to his ministry while on earth. The ministry of Jesus after he left was undertaken by his followers in obedience of his instructions. Read these scriptures. They are the words of Christ himself:...
■ On the Samaritan woman, Jesus used her as a means of reaching others in Samaria. Samaria wasn’t only occupied by Israelites. There were gentiles that had also mingled with the jews. That’s why they always refer to the samaritans as unworthy. See the response of the people that heard Christ in John 4.
■ The saviour of the world not of Israel!
1. So, in your mind, his disciples rejected His teachings, the very teachings He talked them to teach others in the world? I am afraid I don't follow at all. None of the verses you quoted speak contrary to what Jesus Christ declared, so I am not certain where you are heading at all. undecided

2. Samaritans are actually descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh, the very first God promised to gather back of His Israel. So, I am not certain where you get your claims from. undecided

3. He told you that the world which He came to save is the one which consists of the sinners of Israel... somehow you think He was bullsheeting instead. How come? undecided
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by lawbabs: 6:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So, in your mind, his disciples rejected His teachings, the very teachings He talked them to teach others in the world? I am afraid I don't follow at all. None of the verses you quoted speak contrary to what Jesus Christ declared, so I am not certain where you are heading at all. undecided

2. Samaritans are actually descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh, the very first God promised to gather back of His Israel. So, I am not certain where you get your claims from. undecided

3. He told you that the world which He came to save is the one which consists of the sinners of Israel... somehow you think He was bullsheeting instead. How come? undecided

You are obviously disillusioned about the scriptures. You didn’t even speak to the scriptures I quoted which are direct instructions of Christ to his disciples to reach the world.

Please go and digest the prophesy of Isaiah below:
Isaiah 49:6:
"It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by lawbabs: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2023
rabzy01:
Thank you for been part of this discussion.

I want you to tell me categorically who spoke the words in Romans, 1:16. Was it God, Jesus or Paul?

When were the disciples persicuted and went to Phenice, Cyprus and Antioch (Acts 11:19) and why did they restrict their preaching to only the jews. Were they ignorant of Romans 1:16 and Johm 3:16?

Back to John 3:16, for God so loveth THE WORLD.....
Which of the worlds? Cos there are many worlds eg one can say 'the world of soccer', 'the world of the jin', the world of magic, the world of the jews, the arab world etc and stand correct each in its context. The WORLD in John 3:16 is a definte article refering to a particular world which should be read in context with other verses like the ones in matthew to mean the WORLD OF THE JEWS or the jewish world.

Lastly, you should know that by its context, John 3:16 is neither the spoken words of God nor those of Jesus but of a third party who may just be expressing his opinion. This opinion may be right or wrong.

Thank you once more.

Please go and digest the prophesy of Isaiah below:
"It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."

I am sure by the revelation of the Holyspirit, it will come alive with illumination in your soul! I would like to give you more scriptures but that will be later. Sorry I missed replying this the entire time.
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by lawbabs: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2023
rabzy01:
Thank you for been part of this discussion.

I want you to tell me categorically who spoke the words in Romans, 1:16. Was it God, Jesus or Paul?

When were the disciples persicuted and went to Phenice, Cyprus and Antioch (Acts 11:19) and why did they restrict their preaching to only the jews. Were they ignorant of Romans 1:16 and Johm 3:16?

Back to John 3:16, for God so loveth THE WORLD.....
Which of the worlds? Cos there are many worlds eg one can say 'the world of soccer', 'the world of the jin', the world of magic, the world of the jews, the arab world etc and stand correct each in its context. The WORLD in John 3:16 is a definte article refering to a particular world which should be read in context with other verses like the ones in matthew to mean the WORLD OF THE JEWS or the jewish world.

Lastly, you should know that by its context, John 3:16 is neither the spoken words of God nor those of Jesus but of a third party who may just be expressing his opinion. This opinion may be right or wrong.

Thank you once more.

Let me drop this before I go to church. God bless you!

In all your analyses, Jesus was referring to his ministry while on earth. The ministry of Jesus after he left was undertaken by his followers in obedience of his instructions. Read these scriptures. They are the words of Christ himself:

Mark 16:15
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

Luke 24:47
and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Matthew 24:14
This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Mark 13:10
The gospel must first be preached to all the nations.

On the Samaritan woman, Jesus used her as a means of reaching others in Samaria. Samaria wasn’t only occupied by Israelites. There were gentiles that had also mingled with the jews. That’s why they always refer to the samaritans as unworthy. See the response of the people that heard Christ in John 4.

John 4:42
and they were saying to the woman, “It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves and know that this One is indeed the Savior of the world.”

The saviour of the world not of Israel!
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by Kobojunkie: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2023
lawbabs:
■ You are obviously disillusioned about the scriptures. You didn’t even speak to the scriptures I quoted which are direct instructions of Christ to his disciples to reach the world.
■ Please go and digest the prophesy of Isaiah below:
1. But I am the one here speaking to scripture. I am the one insisting on abiding by the Truth of God which is that Jesus Christ came to redeem only the lost sheep of the House of Jacob meaning that the world which He sent His followers into is the world which consists of the Lost sheep of Israel who were cursed and scattered by God to every tribe, every language and every Nation. You are instead the one insisting here we abandon scripture and assert out personal opinions in His place. undecided

2. But fhe gentiles, the strangers that God sent Him to bring back, are those of the blood of Israel who God Himself cursed and scattered to all the ends of the World. The very same Isaiah explained this in Isaiah 60 and isaiah 66. undecided
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by hassansas005: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Christians truly cannot defend their Bible or the Actions of their God.
Now, you have just rubbed salt to an injury. You refrenced 1 Samuel 15 v 3.
Here God commanded Saul from the mouth of Samuel the prophet that the Amalekites should be killed : Men, Women, Children ,Infants, and Animals; all to be killed. Now, what did the infants do to be killed? The Animals were also warned? This sounds like mass destructions!
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by Steep: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. But I am the one here speaking to scripture. I am the one insisting on abiding by the Truth of God which is that Jesus Christ came to redeem only the lost sheep of the House of Jacob meaning that the world which He sent His followers into is the world which consists of the Lost sheep of Israel who were cursed and scattered by God to every tribe, every language and every Nation. You are instead the one insisting here we abandon scripture and assert out personal opinions in His place. undecided

2. But fhe gentiles, the strangers that God sent Him to bring back, are those of the blood of Israel who God Himself cursed and scattered to all the ends of the World. The very same Isaiah explained this in Isaiah 60 and isaiah 66. undecided
Any one from the blood of Israel is never called a gentile.
Isaiah 60 and 66 did not say any of such.
Re: Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible by hassansas005: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Christians have been taken for a ride indeed by bible translators and compilators. Many Christians do not know that actually, the gospel of Mark was the first Gospel that all other Canonical Gospels emanate from. They do not know that orginally, the Gospel of Mark stopped at chapter 16 v 8 ( in the most authentic two most Ancient Manuscripts). Therefore, verses 9 to 20 was added by the Christian Monks: who felt that Gospel of Mark was not complete and they added to it. Thus, in the original manuscripts, Jesus never told his desciples to go into the worlds nor did he sent them to the WHOLE WORLD.;It stopped at where the Women went to the tomb of Jesus and when He was not Found in the tomb, they went their way and did not inform anyone of what they saw.There are many SECRETS in the BIBLE that Christians do not know? The day they know, they will become disillusioned and set free but their leaders do not want that. Christians who doubt this can research and read some bibles eg NIV ( because you will not find this info in your common bibles or you can search for this info on the internet). When some of these bibles got to chapter 16 v 8, there was gap left
(where it was written that verses 9 to 20 were added and that they were not in the most ancient and original Manuscripts) though, these bibles still recorded verse 9 to 20 but the writers were honest enough to admit the truth. Christians, do research instead of arguing blindly... You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!!
(John).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? / Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... / Is It Wrong To Keep Long Nails As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.